The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 Vote_lcapthe queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 Voting_barthe queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 Vote_lcapthe queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 Voting_barthe queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

the queen in town (Karlie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:25 am

"I don't think I'll need anyone to protect me if I ever get in a fight" Ahri says with confidence. "I have power you know" And with a flick of her fingers, a small ball of blue fire appears on Ahri's hand
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:13 pm

Touhou giggles "i'm sure you are strong but its charlottes job.." she smiles lightly and pats her head. "your so cute.. i just want to keep you!" she hugs her lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:29 pm

Ahri is uncomfortable with such affection coming from a total stranger at first but the warmth from Touhou's body is welcomed by her "I'm NOT some pets you know!" Growling lightly, Ahri parts from the hug
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:32 pm

Touhou blinks "i'm sorry i didn't mean it like that.." she looks at her. "please don't be upset.." she looks at the ground slightly sad.
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:41 pm

"I'm not upset" Ahri lets out a sigh, swishing her tails behind her "I just don't have much experience talking with others"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:49 pm

Touhou looks at her and smiles lightly "its fine dear..." she giggles softly "so did you come through a protal?"
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:53 pm

" I don't know" Ahri answers quickly "I remembered running away from some demons then Bam! Find myself hitting that stupid fountain" . With her tails wrap around her body, Ahri starts to pet them
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:59 pm

Touhou blinks "oh my.. thats must have been scary.." she smiles lightly "well nothing like that will happen here.." she giggles lightly "the only person you should worry about is Joker.."
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:05 pm

"Joker? What's he like? Or is that person a 'he' or a 'she' ?" Ahri now plays with a small ball of blue fire on her hand
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:09 pm

Touhou giggles "Joker is a he.. he loves to make trouble.. he'll try to trick up but don't fall for it.." she smiles warmly and watches her play with the small ball of fire.
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:18 pm

"My my~ He likes to trick people you say~" Ahri now is the one who giggling, the ball of fire in her hand changes shape into the 'Joker' card. "I want to meet him someday, but not now though" She turns to Touhou and smiles a bit, not wanting too worry her
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:43 pm

Touhou giggles and smiles "don't worry I'm sure you'll merry him soon.. He loves to come greet outsiders.. Don't let him touch the tear tattoo on his face or you become under his charm spell.." She looks at her "you are as interesting as Alice.."
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:22 pm

"I'm sure to remember that" Ahri doubt that she'd ever fall into any charm spell but of course she won't tell Touhou that "And what about this Alice? Is she like me?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 11:02 pm

Touhou looks at her and smiles "Alice is just a normal human girl.. But she reminds me of you.." She smiles and giggles. "there also a boy Alice but keep that a secret ok.." She winks at her.
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 11:57 pm

"Sure~" Ahri nods "And have you ever met another Kumiho like me Touhou?" She wants to know if she's the last of her kind "And where should I go to first if I want to explore this world?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:15 am

Touhou looks at her and shakes her head "I'm sorry dear I haven't but I've heard people talk of one other.. He serves under a queen in the real world." She smiles at her warmly. She thinks for a moment "the clock tower would be a good place to start.."
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:00 am

"The clock tower...like this?" The fireball now changes into a clock tower (looks like Big Ben in England) "Would you go there with me Touhou? Or you need to stay here? You're a queen after all"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 4:55 pm

Touhou giggles and nods "of course I will come with you.. I don't really have to stay in the cattle.." She giggles and stands up "are you sure your leg is ok to walk on?" She looks at ahri.
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:23 pm

"I'm all heal up, don't worry." Ahri stands up and jumps around the room for a bit then stops in front of Touhou "There, you see? Now let's go to the Clock tower""
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:43 pm

Touhou smiles and opens her door and shuki falls into her room. "Shuki you know better.. Go on now.." Shuki blushes and looks at her "but mom I wanted to meet the pretty girl!" He sighs and runs off. Touhou giggles and takes ahri by her arm "come let's go.."
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:14 pm

"Kay~" Ahri smiles hearing the boy's words then walks after Touhou "I just can't wait to see what this world has to offer"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:30 pm

Touhou giggles "this world sure is interesting.. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.."
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:37 pm

Ahri follows Touhou out of the castle, going to that Clock Tower
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:02 am

Touhou smiles at her and holds onto her arm and walks. She sighs as joker appears in front of them. "Go away joker!"
Joker chuckles "come Touhou let me just meet the new comer.." (If you want to see what he looks likes https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net/t346-joker-done?highlight=joker )
Back to top Go down
Karlie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:31 am

Ahri looks at the man before her curiously "So you're the Joker, I am...Kitsune~" She giggles while not giving him her real name. A kumiho is between a fox and a human and kitsune means fox so there's the name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the queen in town (Karlie)   the queen in town (Karlie) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the queen in town (Karlie)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next