The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Mentally Lost~ (berry) Vote_lcapMentally Lost~ (berry) Voting_barMentally Lost~ (berry) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Mentally Lost~ (berry) Vote_lcapMentally Lost~ (berry) Voting_barMentally Lost~ (berry) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Mentally Lost~ (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

Mentally Lost~ (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:24 pm

(Laurel I decided like if Zero and White did go somewhere it's the human world to live because White has no more powers but is immortal and Jax has to attend a human school mwahahahahahaha should we do it?)

Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:31 pm

(sure if you want! What character do you want of mine to join this one?)
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:36 pm

(i dont know this one is on you. Remember I said in his character sheet and story tht he has issues because of what all Wes did to him. So he gets bad thoughts and hallucinations. I may even bring white in this story a bit. And you bring in Zero. idc. so this story basically bout Jax struggling not to become a dark angel like his father zero because of his violent streak because he was abused by wes)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:49 pm

(ugh... Help me choose find a name you like..)
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:53 pm

(are you all ugh because you don't want to chose a character again?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:58 pm

(I have to many to choose from.. T.T help me plz!)
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:01 am

(lets make this a gay thread even though my character is straight oh well. maybe he will turn gay piss zero and white off LOLZ but Lucas sounds like a good character from the ethan and lucas character sheet? He can tell lies and actions and can possibly be there for Jax because jax haalucinates and he hides things)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:18 am

(lolz thank you! Am just use to choose a character then the other person choose mine ^^)
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:26 am

(ooh i havent made too many yet. ive been lazy LOLZ)

Jax couldn't believe his mother and father were making him go to a human school. Zero hadn't been his father for long but once he fully remembered who he was he was dragging Jax around like it was nothing. Now a human school. He understand his parents were trying to help and teach him how affection works. Jax was never loved till recently...
He waited for the first school day to be over. It was almost over in about 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:34 am

Lucas yawns and lays his hat on his. He was going to try and get a few z's in. He stretches and puts his feet on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:37 am

Jax looked at the boy confused from across the room. How could a human be so bold?
And why sleep now the bell was about to ring. All of a sudden there was a loud ringing. it was the bell but why 5 minutes early. Oh because it was 1st day and transportation would be slow. He was glad he could just walk. The bell was too loud it reminded him of all the noises in the realm he was stuck in. He winced his ears ringing real loud.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:40 am

Lucas lifts up his hat and his eye patch. He looks at the bell and it stops. He smirks and puts his hat back over his face.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:44 am

Jax sighed and got up and walked out of the school. There was too many strange people. Why was his parents making him do this. It only took him ten minutes to get home but before he could reach the door he collapsed to his knees gasping. He was having an anxiety attack unbelievable. He started to calm down got himself together and then walked inside his home.

(sorry if i am going slow i want this one to last awhile and add more detail like he's going to home then I am going to add white in there you don't have to add zero but add someone cuz it will be awkward.)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:48 am

Zero looks at him "did you like school?"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:53 am

"Dad please don't make me go again it's too much. I can't...I had an anxiety attack. I don't think I am ready to meet and see people." Jax said.

White walks out of the kitchen, kitchen gloves in hand and looks at him worriedly. "Jax you have been a realm all by yourself for a couple thousand years you need this... you need to learn the world. You can't just slowly go insane. I mean you have improved you do talk a bit more than you use too."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:57 am

Zero looks at him "find the weird kid and be their friend.." He turns on the TV.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:01 am

"Huh," Jax said confused. Sometimes his dad knew things that no one else did and had powers but sometimes he just said things that never made sense to Jax.

White walked over to Zero her hands on her hips and glared at him. "Are you telling our son to make friends with weird teenagers because they have no friends so they will be easier to befriend!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:05 am

Zero looks at her and smiles "yes but their always be by his side.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:07 am

She pointed a finger at Zero. "Why you little UGH!!" She stormed away from Zero. "You can sleep on the couch tonight mister!"

She walked towards Jax and hugged him and stroked his hair. "Jax...do what you think is best. Things will get better you will adjust."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:10 am

Zero shrugs "whatever just trying to help.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:17 am

Jax miserably went to his room and went to bed and slept throughout the rest of the day and night. He had many bad dreams but ignored them. One made him wake up screaming in the morning. He always stayed strong and brave but dreaming about Wes stabbing him would probably always haunt him. He slowly got ready for school..
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:21 am

Lucas yawns and walks to school. "this is a drag I have to follow rules..and get up so early.."
Lucas looks at him and smiles "just shut up and go to school stay out of trouble.." He waves him off once they reach the school. He starts to walk home.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:25 am

(wait Lucas is talking to himself? I don't understand)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:28 am

(ah I meant Ethan!)
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:32 am

Jax miserably walked up to the school and saw the kid from yesterday he didn't know if he should talk to him or not. He decided not to. He would rebel against his parents. He needed no one. Jax sat in the grass waiting for the bell to ring for school to start. He almost get hit by another anxiety attack from all the people but tried his hardest to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mentally Lost~ (berry)   Mentally Lost~ (berry) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mentally Lost~ (berry)
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next