The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The lost Barbarian EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The lost Barbarian EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The lost Barbarian EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The lost Barbarian EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The lost Barbarian EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The lost Barbarian EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The lost Barbarian EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The lost Barbarian EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The lost Barbarian EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The lost Barbarian Vote_lcapThe lost Barbarian Voting_barThe lost Barbarian Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The lost Barbarian Vote_lcapThe lost Barbarian Voting_barThe lost Barbarian Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The lost Barbarian

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity72

The lost Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 12:33 am

It have been a month that Kara caluculated that she had been stuck in this world, lets just say its a bit differnet. People gressed differnetly, not that she can complain, though stealing clothes was hard has some beeped when leavinf the shop, money was not so easily to come by here. Cash jobs paid little and the people annoying, her last job at a bar ened by her slamming the glass in a customers face since he grabbed her but and the pay was little.

Wearing shots and a crop top she blened in a lot better unlike the animal skins she wore before. Shoes were differnt, females walked on tall skinny heels, not all, but shoes looked like it could do some damage so she trained night and day to walk and run in them, it took a while and medical care here cost money, more then she got from her previous odd jobs.

Kara walked down the path between two villages, she herself lived in the forest between them, the idea of a home fealt nice, but this land was making her home sick and the forest reminded her of life before, life when she would raid villages and laugh, a life where slaming a glass in a mans face was laughed upon not frowned and yelled it. She still had much to learn, least she learnt how the locals here talked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The lost Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 1:58 am

Yut was running through the forest laughing. "Catch me Ishi or I no wear annoying clothing these people wear!" He stops for a moment before growling stomping the ground. "Ishi tricked Yut! I tell land mother when we find her! Yut no wear people clothes, no good for fighting!" He starts running again and dodges a few fireballs that went out on impact to the ground or trees. He gasps as he comes flying out of the trees. He was about to crash into Kara but he pulls out his spear from thin air and stabs it into the ground stopping himself. He slides down and sighs. "You're ok.. Good.."

Ishi sighs as he chases after Yut with a bag of clothes. "Yut please be reasonable! We just bought these! You said you'd wear them! Get back here!" He started throwing fireballs when Yut started a tantrum. He stops at the line of the forest to the path. He sighs seeing the girl was ok. He quickly runs over and bows. "I'm so sorry! Yut is a bit um unique. I hope you won't be mad at him."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Serenity72

The lost Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 5:20 am

Hearing people talk was common, Kara didn't bother to pay attentiont to the voices of two people, however the sound of fireballs impacting the trees and ground. She looked up just in time to see a nake male skid to a sudden stop with the help of her spear.

Barbarians were not one that cares much for clothing at times, maily the young ones, nothing she saw infront of her was that uncommon, those seeing naked people in this part, side or realm was not common at all.

"Mad, not at all. Though it is not common in these part the human body is a normal thing. We all came into life with out them." she replied cooly to the new comer. His interesting markings took her atttention, "those are interseting marking you have." she said, forgetting that people hear called them 'tats' or 'tattoos'.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The lost Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 1:01 pm

Yut looks at her tilting his head for a moment before looking at Ishi holding out his hand. "Gimme Kasch clothes.." He blinks looking back at Kara when she comments on his markings. He smiles proudly and pulls Ishi over to him. "Have these marks are great honor. It shows I am warrior of Kasch tribe! I fight for land mother!" He points at Ishi. "His markings show he is witch doctor or um shaman of Kasch!" He laughs as when he quickly grabs his outfit from the bag Ishi was holding and runs off getting dressed. He come back sighing happily and grabs his spear. He places it behind him and it disappears.

Ishi shakes his head at Yut request for his clothes still wanting him to wear the normal clothes. He gasp when Yut pulls him over and sighs when Yut grabs his clothes from the bag. He looks at Kara and smiles. "I should probably explain.. The Kasch tribe isn't well known anymore since there was a disaster. Most of the people are believed to be dead. We protect the land mother who is the creator of most life on this planet. Of course that's just what we believe. We're actually trying to find her to see if she can sense anymore Kasch.. But sadly since Yut doesn't understand much of the um how do you say is.. Society rules I guess it's a bit hard finding her.. I hope that helped you can ask us any questions we'll answer."
Back to top Go down
Serenity72

The lost Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 1:42 am

"Disaster?" Kara asked, she wondered for a moment if it was something similar to her 'disaster' which in her mind was being sucked through a portal and pulled into a new world. Stupid wizard, she thought as she remembered it was his words and her curiousity that changed her life, she never thought that change could lead to a new world. Then again the word disarter can refure to war, natural distaster not just the unearthly one she got to experieance.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The lost Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 2:09 am

Ishi looks at her and smiles slightly. "oh you haven't ever heard that story have you. There was a bad earthquake that broke up our village.."

Yut frowns hearing what happened to the village. He hated hearing it, hated remembering it. He looks at Kara for a moment before moving closer to her. He starts to sniff her and stops in front of her. "You're from village. One not from here.. You magic?"

Ishi blinks and grabs Yut pulling him back. "I'm sorry he doesn't know personal space yet.. Sorry.." He blinks hearing Yuts words. "What?" He looks back at her. "Is that true?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity72

The lost Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 2:17 am

Kara burst out in a laughter "Magic, ha I wish then I wouldn't be stuck here anymore." She wiped a tear from her eye. Her feeling for amgic have always changed, one minute she thought it was cool how the old man clicked his finger to light a fire, the next minute she hated it, when he would click his finger and her axe would be in his hand because barberic actions were frowened upon, "He is right I am not from here... at all, differnt world with zero connections and ties to this ones and the ones that it connects to... if that makes sence. Too many worlds here." From touristy maps to places like Wonderland and all thes other strange worlds, nothing was found connecting to home and even in those worlds. It was one way to learn how these people speack and act was from all the reading, though not all old habits could die fast.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The lost Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 2:31 am

Yut looks at her for a moment before smiling. He takes her hand placing it on his chest. "Come with Land Mother will help. We work together like family!"

Ishi looks at Yut and a soft smile appears on his face. He looks at Kara to see what her answer would be.
Back to top Go down
Serenity72

The lost Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 2:59 am

"Okay, firstly what is a 'Landmother' I was kinds under the impression that it was your... tribes godess." She said almost saying their village not tribe. this world really had a way with making you forget more uncommon terms. She paused for a moment as the world family came back in her mind. Even if she made her way back, who was to know if her tribe would acept her from A leaving them and B stealing two prisoners along the way. maybe if she found Darrion and the other that could be her familym if she could find them. She wondered what her 'team as the knight called it was up to, "Secondly I lost two families in the space of a year or two, I think that is a term that shouldn't be used around me." She laughed lighly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The lost Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 3:46 am

Yut nods his head. "Yes land mother is the light of all living things! We are her children since we have life!" He blinks looking at her for a moment. He takes a deep breath and gives her a kiss on the cheek. "We've lost our family too. We help you find them! I great tracker! Then we all be like family!"

Ishi quickly moves forward after Yut kisses her cheek. "Please don't hit him! That's how we comfort each other in our tribe! Well actually kisses are used for greets, thanks, comfort, stuff like that. He's not trying to do something bad." He stops as he listens to Yut and smiles. "Yut misses his family.. We don't know if anyone else lived.. I think he's hoping if he helps find your family we'll find ours on the way.. Please don't be upset at him. He really means the best.."
Back to top Go down
Serenity72

The lost Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 10:43 am

Kara was suprised by his sudden action, "And when I come from yelling is more common then that.. lets say me people are, how do peaple decribe it, barberic, savage." She replied awkwardly, "They do all love each other, but evvection is not greatly shown... unless a male wanted to boast of his female." Its not often Kara reflected back on her peoples ways. Then again when she was one of them its not something that came into mind. "So after the earthquake there was no one else around... not even the bodies?" She bit her lip at the last part not sure if it was a bit too forward or not.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The lost Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 3:48 pm

Yut looks at her for a moment before sitting down. Thinking about what she said with a slightly confused look on his face. "Evvection... um... tribe different from Kasch.." He looks down at her question staying quiet.

Ishi pats Yut on the head smiling gently. "You don't have to think so hard Yut." He looks at Kara and sighs. "There were some bodies.. but there were people missing. We may have gotten separated.. That's what happened to me and Yut. But we found each other.. I hope they got away unharmed.."
Back to top Go down
Serenity72

The lost Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 1:37 am

Kara stayed quite for a moment. She knew it was a dark question to ask, but if there was nothing they had found maybe a portal was opened and the others got sucked into it, but from their responce it didn't seem too likely, "Given time I'm sure you will be able to find the others, after all you guys did find each other." She smiled hoping to send postive energy and hope towards them.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The lost Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 2:04 am

Yut looks at Kara and nods he head. "Yes we will find them! Family is strongest bond!" He stands up smiling and dusts himself off. "Will you come with?"

Ishi smiles seeing Yut perk up. "Thank you." He blinks looking at Yut.
Back to top Go down
Serenity72

The lost Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 2:45 am

"Um, sure." She replied unsure on what to say. Maybe if she couldn't find a way back home she could join their tribe, once they find the others and can start the tribe again. though she would have to work on her barberic mannors since from what she had resently learnt from the two men were that they did clearly have differnet customs. "So how did you two find each other anyway?" She asked as she pushed back a strand of black hair from her face, "Oh I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself. I'm Karakia of Elk... well was of Elk."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The lost Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 3:17 am

Yut smiles hearing her agree. He stomps the ground and claps his hands bowing. "Good! Thank you!" He blinks looking at her and looks over at Ishi. When he hears her name he looks back at her. "Karakia.. Pretty name. Very strong, nice good name!"

Ishi looks at Yut and sighs softly. "Alright I'll tell her. We found each other when Yut was caught by some bad people. They knew of the Kasch tribe so they thought they could use his skills to become rich or take control of the land mother if Yut found her. Kasch are well know for tracking and being great protectors or warriors.. I had to save him, he's embarrassed about it." He chuckles seeing Yut frown and pouts. He bows to her. "Nice to meet you Karakia of Elk."
Back to top Go down
Serenity72

The lost Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 3:31 am

Kara bit her lip at the word prsioner. Part of raiding villages was taking them and she was pretty sure that they would not approve of that knowlage, it was conversation she hope she could avoid. "Elk was my tribe, after leaving it I think I've become just Karakia... I discovered a differnt calling and followed that. You can call me Kara it is a more common name in my world and here to from what I have noticed." She said as she remembered the day she left the clan from being bored and following the words of a wizard anf then stealing two prisoners from the clan when she decided to leave them and follow this new path she was given. Unless she did something amazing she doubted they would welcome her back with open arms.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The lost Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 3:17 am

Yut smiles as he looks at her. "Kara also nice name!" He blinks when his stomach lets out a growl. "Hungry. I hunt and find food." He brings out a bow and arrow and runs off.

Ishi blinks but fails to stop Yut from running off. "Yut wait! You can't just hunt anything you see! Remember please!" He sighs softly and shakes his head. "Would you like to stay here and wait for him?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity72

The lost Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 2:43 am

"Um sure." Kara replied, "the lake west of here does have the best hunting grounds." She said then remembered the comment about not hunting for food all the time, "Or the town down this path has the best food around." She added.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The lost Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 1:34 pm

Ishi looks at her and hums as he thinks. "Well if the lake is the best for hunting Yut will be there.. also I don't have the money to get any food." He laughs lightly and scratches his cheek. "Besides Yut would probably get upset if he went hunting.. so uh could you show the way to the lake? Unfortunately I'm not much of a tracker.."
Back to top Go down
Serenity72

The lost Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:06 am

Kara smiled and lead the way to the lake, "Its about five mintues west of here. Great for both hunting, fishing and swimming." She said as she countiued to walk, "So which do you guys prefure, to fish or hunt?" She asked as she ducked under a branch.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The lost Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:22 pm

Ishi follows her and hums as he thinks about her question. Both well at least for Yut he's very skilled and patient. I'm pretty good at traps so it would probably be hunting. Though most of my time in the tribe was spent studying magic and healing remedies."
Back to top Go down
Serenity72

The lost Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 11:31 pm

"We didn't have many magic people in Elk clan, a mind reader but that was it. I've met some in the past, a wizard and once a little girl who could light fires with her mind. What type of magic could you use?" She asked, "We are almost there, just over that fill and its the lake." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The lost Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 2:11 am

Ishi listens to her and smiles. "That's interesting I've never met a mind reader." He blinks and brings his index finger to his chin for a moment. "Oh my type of magic? Hmm.. well I can use element magic and I also have healing magic."
Back to top Go down
Serenity72

The lost Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 5:40 am

"Yeah it was useful for the clan." She said and ducked uver a branch. Handy for when they wanted to know there was any talents prisoners had to make them more valuable, but Kara did not plan to tell them that part. "Just through this bush and we are there" she said as she moved aside so thye could go through the small gap between the gap and then bush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The lost Barbarian Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lost Barbarian   The lost Barbarian Empty

Back to top Go down

The lost Barbarian
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next