The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A lost angel (OPEN) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A lost angel (OPEN) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A lost angel (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A lost angel (OPEN) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A lost angel (OPEN) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A lost angel (OPEN) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A lost angel (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A lost angel (OPEN) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A lost angel (OPEN) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A lost angel (OPEN) Vote_lcapA lost angel (OPEN) Voting_barA lost angel (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A lost angel (OPEN) Vote_lcapA lost angel (OPEN) Voting_barA lost angel (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A lost angel (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A lost angel (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: A lost angel (OPEN)   A lost angel (OPEN) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 2:26 am

Angelica looked around the room of the large building, people were dancing, there's the smell of smoke and alcohol. A drunken man walked past mumbling something under his breath before falling over beside her. She sighed as she knelt down and healed the man. Standing up she brushed off the non existing dust of her black tight knee length dress and walked to an empty booth. Once again her curiosity had gotten the better of her, she had never been to what humans called 'a club' and wanted to see what it was really like. What her brother didn't know wouldn't hurt him. she scaned the menu looking at what she could afford to drink and eat.
Back to top Go down
Ginironekobabe

Ginironekobabe

PostSubject: Re: A lost angel (OPEN)   A lost angel (OPEN) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 2:41 am

Kaine was in the 'club' with a group of his friends adn they were drinking and out on the cance floor dancing away with a group of drunk girls, he was watching them concerned. They were his bestfriends after all. He noticed a girl (Angelica) near him and walked up, "Hey there need something to eat or drink?" he asked trying to be a gentleman. He wasn't partically goot with women but he was okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lost angel (OPEN)   A lost angel (OPEN) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 4:47 am

She was to busy looking at the menu to notice the person who had approached her, Hume food is too good!!! Her eyes locked onto the ramen dishes. "Um two bowls of chicken ramen, one beef ramen and just a bottle of sealed water pleace." She said thinking that the person was a waiter, "Oh, whats the tofu one like?" She asked noticing that there was another one. she turned around to face the waiter, to realize that she may have been mistaken, it was just a young boy, "oh, I'm sorry I though you worked here." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ginironekobabe

Ginironekobabe

PostSubject: Re: A lost angel (OPEN)   A lost angel (OPEN) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:07 pm

he chuckled, "I was offering to buy you food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lost angel (OPEN)   A lost angel (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:55 am

"Oh," she taken my surprise at the young mans offer, "Are you sure?" She asked making sure this wasn't some kind of human prank.
Back to top Go down
Ginironekobabe

Ginironekobabe

PostSubject: Re: A lost angel (OPEN)   A lost angel (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:38 pm

"Yea I'll buy you anything you want." he said smiling to her. Unlike most human boys he was sincere and didn't mind people jdging him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lost angel (OPEN)   A lost angel (OPEN) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:37 am

"Thanks,"She smiled as she placed the menu down on the table. She decided to trust the boy, after all if he was lying it wasn't up to her to pass judgment, but something about him made her believe that he was saying the truth.
Back to top Go down
Ginironekobabe

Ginironekobabe

PostSubject: Re: A lost angel (OPEN)   A lost angel (OPEN) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:40 am

"So what all do you want?" he asked the girl and he smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lost angel (OPEN)   A lost angel (OPEN) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:01 am

"I'll just go with the one beef and one chicken ramen with the sealed bottle of water, thanks She said thinking that she didn't want to look to much like freak ordering a whole heap of food. "i'm Angela." She said introducing herself.

(ooc:if you want you can pic one of my other characters for your other thread if you want... i have a few Razz)
Back to top Go down
Ginironekobabe

Ginironekobabe

PostSubject: Re: A lost angel (OPEN)   A lost angel (OPEN) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:34 am

He smiled , "kiane pleasure to meet you" he said getting her food and water.

(You can pick Smile thank you!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lost angel (OPEN)   A lost angel (OPEN) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:30 am

Angelica carefully looked at the seal of the water bottle, being an angel by birth alcohol was a taboo for her, "So do you come here often? She asked as she started with the beef ramen bowl.
Back to top Go down
Ginironekobabe

Ginironekobabe

PostSubject: Re: A lost angel (OPEN)   A lost angel (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:06 am

"Yes I do come here often to eat" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lost angel (OPEN)   A lost angel (OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:41 am

Angelica looked around the room, "Do you know why this place is so popular?" She asked wondering if it was normal to have a building filled with so many people.
Back to top Go down
Ginironekobabe

Ginironekobabe

PostSubject: Re: A lost angel (OPEN)   A lost angel (OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:35 am

"I don't know why it's popular" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lost angel (OPEN)   A lost angel (OPEN) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:54 am

She continued to look around the room, then her eyes stopped at the boy, "Are you underage?" She asked knowing that most places like this had age restriction and the boy seemed to look just under or over the age limit for a club, "I wont report you if you are."
Back to top Go down
Ginironekobabe

Ginironekobabe

PostSubject: Re: A lost angel (OPEN)   A lost angel (OPEN) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:03 pm

"Haha I'm not underage! I am just past the restriction."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lost angel (OPEN)   A lost angel (OPEN) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:44 am

Angelica laughed, "That's good a person shouldn't really be sneaking around to go to a place like this." She suddenly stopped laughing realizing that was exsacly what she was doing and if an excuse was needed she will just have to make one up.
Back to top Go down
Ginironekobabe

Ginironekobabe

PostSubject: Re: A lost angel (OPEN)   A lost angel (OPEN) EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:43 pm

"You okay?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lost angel (OPEN)   A lost angel (OPEN) EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:48 pm

"Hm," Angelica blinked a couple of times being brought out of her trail of thought, "I'm fine thanks."
Back to top Go down
Ginironekobabe

Ginironekobabe

PostSubject: Re: A lost angel (OPEN)   A lost angel (OPEN) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:43 pm

"Okay if you say so"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lost angel (OPEN)   A lost angel (OPEN) EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:19 am

"You human?" She asked randomly remembering the other people she had encounted on earth who were not human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lost angel (OPEN)   A lost angel (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

A lost angel (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Towns :: Town areas :: Club-
Jump to: