The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 Vote_lcapGuns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 Voting_barGuns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 Vote_lcapGuns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 Voting_barGuns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Guns and tattoos(Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:10 pm

"It's alright. Gun told me that he wanted the ship moved so when he caught the guy he could get him on to the ship, less chance of him escaping." Gren said in his calming, silky voice.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:13 pm

Neko looks at him "oh ok I guess.." He smiles lightly and keeps following him "so where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:18 pm

To the bridge of the ship. The bridge is where the boat driving control stuff is. Most of it's automatic though. All I really need to do is put in a coordinate and the boat will just start sailing itself." Gren explained as he and Neko came to the end of the stairs at a door way. Gren opened the door, still holding Neko's hand, and went inside.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:20 pm

Neko nods "alright.. So are you going to be staying here since your working with gun?" He tilts his head and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:22 pm

"Yes." Gren nodded and walked up to a console that had a number pad next to it. Gren put in some numbers and the ship started moving out of the docks. "Well, this old girl really can still move."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:25 pm

Neko blinks and tilts his head "did you use to work with this boat before gun got it or something?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:26 pm

"You could say that.." Gren said. After a while the boat stopped, but it was in open water, there was no land visible in any direction.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:29 pm

Neko blinks and looks around "gren were just in open water this can't be the right place.. Are you sure you put in the right numbers?" He looks at him. He was slightly scared he never went out into water before.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:31 pm

"This is the place that Gun told me to bring the ship." Gren said. He looked at Neko and held his hand before kissing Neko sweetly. "It's okay Neko.." Gren said with his calming, silky voice and smiling warmly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Neko blushes deeply and looks at him. "ok.. But why here? Is he going to come by helicopter or something?" The boat rocks slightly and he clings to gren shirt.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:39 pm

"I'm not sure, he just said to bring the boat here.." Gren said. Gren kissed Neko sweetly and lovingly. As the screen with the location on it flashed white and Gun could be seen. Gun looked shocked.
"Gren! Let. Go. Of. Him. NOW!" Gun had demanded.
Gren smirked and quickly put Neko in a position where Neko wouldn't be able to move without breaking or dislocating his own arm. Gren pulled out a pistol and held it to Neko's head. "Are you really in a position to be making demands?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:42 pm

Neko blushes and looks at him shocked. "huh.." he shivers in fear and tears run down his face. He felt so stupid.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:50 pm

"Damnit Gren! I said let go of him now!" Gun said.
"Are you sure? Maybe I'll let go of him over the deep ocean." Gren smirked.
Gun grit his teeth. Gun sighed. "Fine. What the hell are you after?"
"How do you know I'm not just after your ship and your lover?" Gren smirked.
Gun blushed when he called Neko and him lovers. "W-Were not..."
"Oh, so you haven't taken him yet..?" Gren smirked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:54 pm

Neko blushes deeply and shivers more when gren talked about throwing him out to sea. "stop fighting!" He closes his eyes tighter he was so scared but he didn't like hearing them yell.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:57 pm

Gren smirked at Neko then looked back at Gun. "Maybe I should just make him my lover. He likes me after all. You saw the kiss Gun."
Gun grit his teeth. Hearing something like that hurt him, it got him in the one spot he didn't think anyone would get into. His heart.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:00 pm

Neko blushes deeply and looks at the ground. He felt horrible he let someone other then gun kiss him. Tears fall down his face more. He hurt gun "I'm so sorry.." He was nothing but trouble. He looks at the ground sadly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:05 pm

Gun disappeared off of the screen..
"He just gave you up." Gren said putting the pistol away. "How do you feel about that? He just left you all alone."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:08 pm

Neko glares at him "I trusted you and you used me!" He hits him and starts to run for his room. He hated gren and himself he really was weak.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:11 pm

Gren quickly caught up with Neko and grabbed Neko by the wrist and pulled him back "Now listen to me.." Gren said before forcing Neko's back to the wall and holding Neko by his wrists. "I didn't mean to use you. I had too get you away from him. Gun isn't who he seems at all."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:14 pm

Neko looks at him and tears roll out of his eyes "I..I don't believe you gun is nice and sweet..why would you have to get me away from him?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:18 pm

"That's the mask he wears over his true self. Matter of fact is that this ship, right now, right under our feet in storage, is holding over 100,000 vials of the blue heart drug... Gun told you he was a bounty hunter? He lied. He's one of the biggest drug smugglers on the planet. I suppose I should also tell you that your precious Gun and Haru are lovers. Anything he said about liking you was a lie. Think about the way he looked at Haru whenever she was in the room with him. Wouldn't it be obvious now?" Gren said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:22 pm

Neko looks at him more tears fell "your wrong gun wouldn't lie to me.. He loves me he said so.." His head hurt he was so confused.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:25 pm

"I'm telling you the truth." Gun brought Neko to storage and opened one of the crates. Inside was nothing but vials upon vials blue heart.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Neko looks at them and covers his mouth. He falls to the ground and cries. "why, why, why?!" He pulls his knees to his chest and cries more. He felt so hurt, it was like his heart got ripped out and stomped on. "why gun.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:31 pm

Gren hugged Neko. "Neko.. It's okay... I'm going to keep you safe. I promise you that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guns and tattoos(Berry)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next