The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 Vote_lcapGuns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 Voting_barGuns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 Vote_lcapGuns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 Voting_barGuns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Guns and tattoos(Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:20 pm

Neko rolls around in the bed he felt cold. He sits up and gets out the bed "where did he go?" He goes and finds Haru room. He knocks on the door still half way asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:29 pm

Haru was passed out on the floor next to her bed, from what it looks like it she just rolled of her bed. The TV Haru had in her room was small, but it was on. It looked like Big Shot was on, the announcers got to a new bounty, one worth 5 MILLION Woolongs. That was the bounty Gun was after now.

"Now, where is this guy.." Gun said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:32 pm

Neko walks into harus room and looks at the TV. He sits on the bed "that's alot of money.." He yawns "I should try to catch him and give gun the money!" He giggles and walks out of Haru room and up to the deck.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:37 pm

Haru had woken up when she heard her door open. She heard Neko's plan as well. She got up when Neko had left her room. Haru caught up with Neko and grabbed him by the back of the collar. "First off, don't come into my room when I'm asleep. Secondly, your not going after that bounty on your own. Certainly not with that much on some guy's head." Haru said seriously. And based on the shot gun she had strapped to her back, she was serious about getting this bounty.

Gun walked into one of the clubs. Just the air of the place made it obvious that everyone there was looking for the same guy. It was even more of a tip off at that sense everyone was glaring at him. Gun took a seat at the bar and ordered a sake. He may be a bounty hunter, but he did have morals.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:47 pm

Neko blushes and shivers lightly "I'm sorry Haru.. " he looks at her "but I want to help!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:52 pm

"I get that. But with such a high bounty, you probably shouldn't be going at all. Someone with that big a bounty will probably stoop pretty low to staying on the run. And that would include holding you hostage, or worse." Haru said.

Gun drank the sake he had and looking around, he doubted that the guy was even there. Gun left and headed off to wherever else he thought that he would be hiding.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:58 pm

Neko frowns "but I.. I want to help.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:04 pm

"I know that you do, and I respect that a lot..." Haru smiled warmly. There was obviously a but coming in. "..But, this is something that an experienced bounty hunter should handle. Besides if Gun left I'm sure he'd be really happy to see you back here." Haru smiled warmly again.

Gun eventually pulled into another club, if anything this one was completely empty other than the bartender, a few customers and the blues performers on the stage.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:35 pm

Neko sighs "fine I'll stay.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:41 pm

Haru nodded. "Alright. Stay safe." Haru said. She left the ship.

Gun looked around the bar he didn't the bounty anywhere there. Gun sat at the bar and ordered a sake.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:49 pm

Neko sighs and sits down on the chair. "I'm so weak.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:04 pm

"So then. You think your weak?" A mysterious voice said in the shadows. The voice was clam and soothing. It was practically like silk.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:26 pm

Neko blinks "uh..i..i guess so.." He blushes lightly hearing the voice. "w..who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:33 pm

A man walked out of the shadows. He smiled warmly. "Call me Gren."
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:36 pm

Neko blushes lightly and smiles at him. He seemed trustworthy. "I'm Neko nice to meet you gren.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:40 pm

Gren chuckled and walked up to Neko and placed a hand on his chin, tilting Neko's head up a little. "Your certainly cute."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:42 pm

Neko blushes more "uh..uh thank you.. But I'm not really.. Are... Are you a friend of gun or Haru?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:46 pm

Gren smiled warmly and kissed Neko deeply. "Is that really important?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:50 pm

Nekos face turns completely red when gren kisses him. "uh...uh.. I.. I guess not.." His mind was spinning. He had a feeling something wasn't right but he couldn't but his finger on it. He looks at gren then at the ground trying to hide his red face.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:51 pm

Gren chuckled cutely. "You know, your cute like that."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:55 pm

Neko shakes his head "no..no I'm not.. So uh are you hungry or something? Gun and Haru won't be back for a while.. Their looking for someone.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 8:59 pm

Gren chuckled again. "It's alright." Gren kissed Neko deeply again. Gren started to head up to the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:03 pm

Neko blushes deeply and follows after him "are you sure?" He didn't know why he was following him. He had to stay on the boat but his legs wouldn't stop moving.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:06 pm

Gren smiled charmingly at Neko. "Of course I'm sure.." Gren held Neko's hand and kept walking up to the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Neko blinks and looks at him "well uh gren I have to stay on the boat or gun will get worried.." He keeps following him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guns and tattoos(Berry)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next