The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 Vote_lcapGuns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 Voting_barGuns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 Vote_lcapGuns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 Voting_barGuns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Guns and tattoos(Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:34 pm

Neko holds onto gren and cries "its not fair how could he lie!" He climbs into his lap "don't let him hurt me anymore please gren.." He felt like gren was all he had. He felt so empty and alone. He didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:35 pm

"Alright.." Gren said. He took the Woolong card that Neko had in his pocket. "We should get rid of this though. If Gun got it then he could probably track you on it too." Gren said a little worried.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:38 pm

Neko looks at the card "oh ok.. If that's what you think will keep us safe.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:42 pm

Gren took the card and tossed it over board and then went back to Neko. "I'm not going to let Gun hurt you ever again." Gren said. He kissed Neko on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:45 pm

Neko blushes and looks at the ground "thank you gren.." He hugs him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:49 pm

Gren hugged Neko tightly back. "I'm going to go back up to the bridge so that I can block communications from Gun and Haru's communicators.. You just head to bed, you've been through a lot, the rest will do you some good." Gren said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:54 pm

Neko nods "alright.." He heads to guns room and climbs in bed. He blinks and gets up and changes into the shirt gun gave him. He sighs and climbs in bed again and cuddles a pillow. "my head hurts.." He pulls the blankets over his head and closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:03 pm

Gren went to the bridge and put in a few numbers on the console. They weren't for a location though. Soon enough Gun appeared on the screen.
"Gren you bastard! When I find you I'll-" Gun said before being interrupted by Gren.
"You'll what? As far as Neko cares now your a blue heart drug smuggler. And you know what, I'd like to keep it that way. In less than two days I'll be at land and I'll turn in all of the blue heart you stole from me and take it to the police. I'll say it's yours and suddenly the worlds first billion Woolong bounty is up for grabs." Gren smirked. He held all the cards here. He had Neko wrapped around his finger, he had Gun in a position where doing almost anything would end up badly for himself.
"Your evil. And I'll be sure to break your neck with my own two hands." Gun said seriously.
"I highly doubt that. You have no idea where I am. And if you did manage to get the police to help you look, if one soul sets foot on this ship before I turn in the Blue Heart... then I'm afraid that Neko won't be around to hear the truth about what's really going on." Gren smirked. He ended the call and headed back down to go to Neko. Gren walked into Gun's room and laid down with Neko.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:11 pm

Neko looks at him and cuddles him instead of guns pillow. The pillow smelled like him and it hurt he wanted to believe that gun was a good guy but gren had all this proof. He wanted to talk to gun, he sighs and cuddles up to gren more trying to stop the thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:15 pm

Gren wrapped his arms around Neko and kissed him on the forehead. "It's going to be okay Neko.. I promised I would protect you, and I always keep my word."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:19 pm

Neko looks at him and smiles "thank you gren.." He cuddles up to him more and closes his eyes.the locket gun had have him falls out from under his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:21 pm

Gren saw the locket and put it in his pocket. If Neko realized that it was gone tomorrow then he would hand it back to him. Gren held Neko closely before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:27 pm

Neko had a ok sleeping that night. He wakes up late the next morning. He yawns and stretches.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:30 pm

Gren was awake and still laying with Neko. "Morning."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:34 pm

Neko looks at him and blushes "morning.." He gets up and heads for the bathroom "I'm going to shower.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:41 pm

"Alright." Gren kissed Neko lightly before he got in the bathroom. Gren figured that this would be the right time to put in the new points for the ship to move to. Gren knocked on the bathroom door. "Neko, I'm going to put in some new points for the ship to head to. Just thought I would let you know so you don't get freaked out by the rocking."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:49 pm

Neko nods "alright thank you gren.." He blinks as he notices his locket gone. "oh no.." He opens the door and pokes his head out. He had a towel on but he was to embarrassed "uh gren could you look on the bed for my locket?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:54 pm

"Oh, you mean this?" Gren said taking the locket out of his pocket. "I found it on the bed this morning." Gren said. "I'm guessing you'd like it back." Gren handed the locket back to Neko.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:57 pm

Neko smiles and takes the locket back. "thank you gren.. I would have been sad if I lost this.." He giggles lightly and kisses his cheek and closes the door. He turns on the shower and steps in.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:03 am

Gren put his hand to his cheek and smiled lightly. He went up to the bridge and set the points for the ship. "Should be there by night fall earliest. Tomorrow morning latest.." Gren said to himself as the ship began to move.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:05 am

Neko holds onto the wall of the shower as the boat moves. He closes his eyes and takes deep breath. Once he got use to the rocking he started to shower again.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:08 am

Looking around Gren didn't see any signs of anything following them, which was good, mostly for Neko.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:12 am

Neko finishes his shower and wraps the towel around his waist. He walks to the bed and lays down his stomach was getting use to the rocking. He closes his eyes the cool air felt nice.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:15 am

Gren walked into the room. "How are you feeling?" Gren asked patting Neko's back lightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:20 am

Neko blinks and blushes deeply. "uh I'm fine!" He sits up and covers his waist with a pillow. Even though he was in a towel and nothing was really showing the embarrassment was killing him. His face grew redder as he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guns and tattoos(Berry)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next