The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 Voting_barThe trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 Voting_barThe trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:05 am

"I can understand if you hate me... please... take out any anger you have to me..." Lily said excepting it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:09 am

laurel takes a deep breath and looks at lily "am not mad at you lily.." she smiles lightly and giggles.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:14 am

"Are you sure..? Seriously, if you mad go ahead and take out your frustrations..." Lily said ready for whatever.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:20 am

laurel walks over and pats her head "its fine really..." she walks into the training grounds and starts to train.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:25 am

Lily couldn't help but feel that she shouldn't stay any longer than she had to. Lily started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:27 am

laurel looks at her and runs over to her "hey where you going lily?" she tilts her head "are you mad at me or something.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:32 am

"No... I just feel like I shouldn't stay is all... I mean.. I you know, kissed your partner and all.." Lily said sadly. "I just think there's something trying to go on between you two, and I just think I really messed that up..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:34 am

laurel blushes deeply "you think somethings going on between me and sebastain.."
sebastain turns back into his human form. he was blushing deeply "theres....theres nothing going on between us.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:45 am

"I didn't say that there was... I said that something's trying to be there. I just don't want to be the one to mess that up..." Lily said still seeming sad.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:50 am

laurel looks at lily "what do mean that somethings trying to be there..."
sebastain throws up his hood and walks away.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:59 am

Lily sighed. "I mean it's clear that you two have some sort of hidden feelings..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:04 am

laurel blinks and blushes deeply "no...no we don't... you...you can go out with sebby if you want.. i don't care.." she looks away freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:06 am

Lily looked at Laurel. "Look, if this bothers you or anything just say the word and I won't bother you guys."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:08 am

laurel looks at lily "i want you to hang out with us!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:10 am

"But I don't want to mess anything up.." Lily said looking at Laurel.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:11 am

laurel sighs "just hang out with us! please i never really had a friend that was a girl before.." she smiles and looks at lily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:19 am

Lily blushed. "Really..?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:48 am

laurel nods "yep.. so would you be my first girl friend?" she smiles at her sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:55 am

"Um.. Alright.." Lily smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:00 am

laurel smiles and claps her hands. "yeah did you hear that sebby lily said she would be my ffirst girl friend!" she giggles happily and hops around.
sebastain looks at her from under his hood. he smiles lightly "am happy for you laurel.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:07 am

Lily smiled and giggled. She wasn't sure what to do now though.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:08 am

laurel smiles and giggles "so what do you want to do now lily? i really don't know what girls do together.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:15 am

"Um.. well, to be honest I don't really spend a lot of time with other people..." Lily said looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:17 am

laurel looks at lily shocked "really?!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:20 am

Yeah. Why does that seem surprising?" Lily said confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next