The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 Vote_lcapThe trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 Voting_barThe trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 Vote_lcapThe trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 Voting_barThe trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:57 am

"Um-" Was all Lily could say before Laurel dragged her into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:58 am

laurel smiles and closes the door to the bathroom. she turns on the water and sits down. "am here if you need anything!"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 2:02 am

"Um..." Lily said looking at Laurel. She came up with an excuse in her mind. "I'm um... kind of embarrassed about my flat chest... could you turn around while I undress..?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 2:05 am

laurel blinks and nods "alright then!" she smiles and turns around. she closes her eyes and covers them. "i covered my eyes so you don't have to worry about me peeking i even closed them.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 2:10 am

"Thanks.." Lily undressed and stepped into the tub. "You can turn around and open your eyes now. I'm in the tub." Thankfully the tub already head water.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 2:22 am

laurel turns around and smiles "is the water ok?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 2:26 am

"Yeah, it's perfect." Lily smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:29 am

laurel smiles happily and giggles "am glad... your really nice.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:32 am

"Thanks.." Lily smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:43 am

laurel smiles and giggles lightly "i remember when me and sebby did this i was so embrassed but sebby need something and then he had me talk to him about something.." she blushes lightly and smiles "so is there anything you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:49 am

"Um... nothing I can think of.." Lily wasn't really sure what to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:50 am

laurel smiles "are you ticklish?" she tilts her head and looks at lily "am really ticklish.." she giggels lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:54 am

"Um.. I've never actually been tickled before, so I don't know..." Lily said looking at Laurel.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:58 am

laurel smiles and giggles "i'll see if you are.." she starts to tickle lilys sides.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:02 am

Lily started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:11 am

laurel smiles and claps her hand "you are ticklish!!" she giggles happily and keeps tickling lily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:15 am

Lily keeps laughing.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:28 am

laurel smiles and starts laughing herself. "your making me laugh.."
sebastain knocks on the door "you two ok? sounds like your having fun.."
laurel turns to the door "am ok sebby!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:30 am

"Yeah, we're okay Sebastian." Lily said looking at the door.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:34 am

sebastain smiles and nods behind the door "alright..i'll go then.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:46 am

Lily smiled. "Um hey... Laurel.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:16 am

laurel turns and looks at lily "yeah nee-chan?" she smiles happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:19 am

"Your hands are getting pretty close to my crotch..." Lily said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:32 am

laurel blushes and takes her hands out of the water "am sorry nee-chan!" she bows.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:38 am

"It's.. It's okay.. We're both girls, right..?" Lily said not actually sure why she just said that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next