The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) Vote_lcapThe trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) Voting_barThe trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) Vote_lcapThe trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) Voting_barThe trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) Empty
PostSubject: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:10 pm

Lucas, or as he preferred to be called, Lily, took 'her' towel off as she stepped into the hot water in the empty girls side of the hot springs. Lily sat down and enjoyed the hot water on her skin from the shoulders down.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:14 pm

laurel runs into the hotsprings "come on sebby lets go!"
sebastain blushes deeply "laurel i can't go into the girls side of the hot springs you have to go in there without me!" he gets out of her grip and falls down "ow.. i'll be in the boys side which is right next to the girls if you need me.." he stands up and walks into the boys changing room.
laurel frowns "fine..." she sighs and changes into her towel and walks into the hot springs. she takes off her towel and walks into the water "yeah this is great.." she giggles happily and smiles.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:17 pm

Lily looked over and saw another girl in the hot springs. "Hey, my names Lily." Lily said smiling looking at Laurel. Lily's voices was exactly like a girls.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:18 pm

laurel looks over at her and smiles "hi my names laurel!" she giggles and swims over to lily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:23 pm

"It's nice to meet you." Lily said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:25 pm

laurel giggles and smiles at lily. "its nice to meet you too lily!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:27 pm

"I heard someone else come in with you. Is he cute~?" Lily asked giggling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:34 pm

laurel blushes lightly and giggles "yeah.." she smiles lightly and rubs the back of her head "so you heard all that?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:36 pm

"Yeah, I did." Lily giggled. "I know that the men's side doesn't have anyone other than Sebby in it now. So why don't we go over there?" Lily smiled and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:40 pm

laurel blinks and blushes deeply "we couldn't go over there! sebby said he couldn't come over here... so that means we can't go over there right?" she tilts her head and looks at lily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:42 pm

"No, he's just too scared to come over here, so we might as well go over there." Lily smiled and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:43 pm

laurel blinks "sebby never gets scared! hes super brave!" she giggles and smiles. "well if its ok then i guess we could go over and visit him.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:50 pm

"Let's go then!" Lily smiled and turned around so that Laurel wouldn't see that lily was really a guy. Lily stood up and wrapped her towel around her chest. She walked over to the men's side, she only saw one guy in there, Sebby.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:59 pm

laurel gets up and wraps her towel around her and walks in after lily. "hey sebby!"
sebastain blinks "laurel?! what are you doing in here?! whos she?!" he sinks into the water with a deep blush on his face.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:04 am

"Heya! My name's Lily. And Laurel was right! You are cute!" Lily giggled and sat in the water before taking off her towel and putting on the rocks out side of the water.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:08 am

sebastain blushes deeply and looks away.
laurel takes off her towel and sits near sebastain. "your not mad at me for coming here are you sebastain?"
sebastain blushes more "am not mad laurel.." he sighs and leans against the wall of the hot springs.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:14 am

Lily sat on the other side of Sebastian next to him. Lily looked at him and smiled. "Your so cute."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:16 am

sebastain blushes even more "uuhh th..th..thank you.." he smiles lightly at lily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:19 am

Lily got a seductive grin. Lily french kissed Sebastian.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:24 am

laurel blushes deeply and faints.
sebastain blushes deeply and looks at lily shocked. he shakes his head when he hears laurel splash into the water "crap.." he grabs her hand and pulls her back up. he looks at lily "what was that for?!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:26 am

Lily looked down at the water sadly. "I'm sorry... I just couldn't help myself..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:29 am

sebastain sighs and looks at lily "its fine.. am sorry i snapped i was just worried about laurel... she doesn't do well underwater.. it could mess up her hearing.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:33 am

"No it is my fault... I should have just held myself back.." Lily got tears in her eyes and put her towel around her chest before running off into the women's changing room.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:36 am

sebastain sighs "damn it.." he wraps a towel around laurel and a towel around his waist. he walks up to the womens changing room. "hey lily could you please laurel for me..." he blushes lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:38 am

Lily was getting dressed when Sebastian walked in. she didn't have her towel on, she was completely exposed as a he to Sebastian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)   The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry) Empty

Back to top Go down

The trap in love with the weapon? (Berry)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next