The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) Vote_lcapDancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) Voting_barDancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) Vote_lcapDancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) Voting_barDancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) Empty
PostSubject: Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)   Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:55 pm

Cherry giggles as she runs through the cherry blossom fields. all the cherry blossom trees were in bloom. "yeah what fun!" as the wind blowed cherry blossom petals danced around her. she giggles and smiles happily as she dances with the petals.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)   Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:29 pm

Blaze sighed as he walked through the field. "I can't believe that master Blaziken got sick."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)   Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:33 pm

cherry bumps into him and falls down. the petals stop swriling in the air and fall to the ground with her. she looks up at him "am sorry i should have been watching were i was going.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)   Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:36 pm

"No, it's fine. I didn't see where you." Blaze bowed. "My name is Blaze."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)   Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:55 pm

cherry stands up and smiles. she bows slightly "my names cherry!" the cherry blossoms begin to dance through the air again.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)   Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:56 pm

"You wouldn't happen to know where I could get some berries would you? My master is sick so I'm trying to make a fresh tea."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)   Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:01 pm

cherry thinks for a moment and nods "i do but what kinda berries do you need?" she smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)   Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:03 pm

"Just some sweet berries will work." Blaze said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)   Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:06 pm

cherry smiles and nods "come on.." she grabs his hand and runs through the petals. "all we have to do is follow this path and we'll find some really sweet berries!" she giggles happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)   Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:09 pm

"Um alright." blaze followed Cherry.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)   Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:16 pm

cherry giggles happily and stops running infront of a gaint bush. she lets go of blazes hand and spins around. "we're here!" sh smiles and picks a berries off and hands one to blaze. "try it.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)   Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:24 pm

Blaze tried the berry. "Wow, that is sweet."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)   Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:30 pm

cherry giggles and nods "yep! take as many as you need.." she smiles and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)   Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:34 pm

"Thanks." Blaze took a few berries then kissed Cherry on the cheek. "Maybe I'll see you again some time."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)   Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:43 pm

cherry blushes lightly and nods "maybe... you can always find me here you want to talk or whatever.." she giggles and smiles happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)   Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:57 pm

"Alright." Blaze smiled and headed off.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)   Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:23 pm

cherry giggles and starts to dance with the cherry blossom petals again.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)   Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:42 pm

-
The next day Blaze came back to the cherry blossom field. "I wonder if she's around somewhere.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)   Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:38 pm

cherry was dancing around just like before. she bumps into him once again. she looks up at him and smiles "hey! sorry i bumped into you again.." she giggles and stands up.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)   Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:40 am

"It's fine." Blaze smiled. "It's good to see you again Cherry."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)   Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:47 am

cherry smiles and giggles "its nice to see you again too blaze." she spins around and cherry blossom petals begin to fly around again "so whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)   Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:37 am

"I thought I'd come back to talk sense master gave me the day off." Blaze smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)   Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:39 am

cherry giggles and smiles "cool! so whatcha want to talk about?" she grabs his hand and pulls him down so they were sitting in front of each other.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)   Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:56 am

"I just thought that we could talk and get to know each other." Blaze said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)   Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:05 pm

cherry smiles and claps her hands "thats a great idea! you start!" she giggles and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)   Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing in the cherry blossoms..(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next