The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:04 pm

Yuki took out a small book that contained everything he has written down sense he became a real being. It was like a journal for him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:06 pm

kuro blinks and tilts her head "your betting a book?" she looks at him confused.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:07 pm

"this book contains all of my memories. if I lost this I would have no memory of anything that happened before the book was destroyed." Yuki explained.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:42 pm

kuro blinks in shock "but..." she takes a deep breath and takes th book "alright so this is bet..." she walks up to the water "mizu you have been challenged!" a large serpent pops out of the water and smirks "oh really! what fun!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:44 pm

Yuki smirked. "Serpent. Now that's an animal I like."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:48 pm

kuro looks at mizu "he has bet his memories!" mizu smirks "memories interesting! i bet my powers!" kuro sighs "set your rules umm whats your name again?" she looks at yuki.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:49 pm

"call me Yuki. Yuki Terumi." Yuki Bowed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:02 pm

kruo bows and smiles "its very nice to met you yuki.. choose the rules and your prize.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:12 pm

"Mizu, I'm assuming that you have a human form so the rules will be hand to hand combat. And that would include your water powers as a weapon. The rules that follow hand to hand combat are: No weapons. No magical abilities, which include your water powers Mizu. And finally the winner is decided after the fight has lasted for 3 minutes, the one with more seeable bruises and bleeding loses."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:17 pm

mizu smirks and turns into his human form even in human form you could tell he was the water god. "fine i agree to the rules.." kuro smiles and claps her hands a piece of paper appears in front of them "yuki what do you want your prize to be? you can't sign until you say that.." she looks at him wondering what he would choose.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:23 pm

"My prize will be..." Yuki smirked. He was confident, perhaps a little too much. "Pulling out Mizu's eyes with my own hands."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:26 pm

kuro blinks and shivers "uuhhh.." she looks at mizu "is that ok with you.." mizu smirks and nods "i agree if he defeats me i will allow it.." kuro sighs "please sign..." mizu smirks and signs the paper.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:31 pm

"I should mention that nearly 30% of a gods power is in their eyes. with both your eyes that's 60% of your power gone." Yuki signed the paper.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:40 pm

mizu smirks "i know but if i'll lose my powers anyway to you if i lose this match.." he chuckles "my son will take my place if that happens.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:42 pm

"Either way." Yuki seemed to wink his left eye. His once yellow eye turned a light red color. "You wanna know how Okami lost his left eye? Say hello to the cause." Yuki cracked his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:56 pm

mizu blinks surprised "what?!" he growls and looks at him "you dirty rat!" Kuro sighs "begin!" she jumps back and watches the two. mizu moves quickly towards yuki and throws the first punch.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:57 pm

"Remember~ this is hand to hand." Yuki seemed to have planned this. It was like he wanted Mizu to break the rules almost.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:11 pm

mizu smirks "i know that..." he chuckles and swings at him again.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:13 pm

Yuki had taken the first punch, in the gut. It wasn't strong but it was obvious to him that Mizu was holding back. Yuki grinned and ducked, making the second punch miss. Yuki quickly got under Mizu a bit. Yuki suddenly stood head butting Mizu in the chin from below.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:20 pm

mizu blinks and falls backwards he hops back up and growls at yuki. "your brat!" he kicks at yukis face.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:23 pm

Yuki was surprised. Yuki ducked again and low kicks.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:28 pm

mizu blinks in surprise and flips out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:30 pm

Yuki smirked and stood up than dashed at Mizu and punched.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:34 pm

mizu gets punched and flies back and hits a tree. "damn..." even though he seemed big he didn't have much weight to him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:36 pm

"Come on, this ain't a play ground." Yuki said cracking his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)   The games have started! Oh happy day! (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The games have started! Oh happy day! (open)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next