The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 Voting_barThe foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 Voting_barThe foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:02 pm

keigo smiles "that sounds like fun mistress.." he walks her back to her room. he sits down outside of the room to wait.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:18 pm

(I made character profiles for Hazama and Saya!)

Rachel changed into a dark purple bikini top and a black bathing suit, she had a dark purple bikini bottom under the bathing suit too. Rachel walked out of the room. "What do you think Keigo?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:25 pm

(yeah! Very Happy)
keigo looks at rachel and smiles "you look amazing mistress.." he chuckles lightly and stands up. "would you like to go now mistress?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:31 pm

"Yeah, lets go." Rachel said smiling holding Keigo's hand.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:36 pm

keigo smiles happily and walks get to the beach. he takes off his suit to reveal bathing shorts. they were black and red. he looks at rachel "what would you like to do now mistress? would you like to go swimming?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:39 pm

"I would like to go swimming, yes." Rachel said smiling at Keigo, holding Keigos hand again.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:42 pm

keigo smiles "ok mistress.." he runs with her to the water and shivers "its a little cold..." he chuckles and kneels down. he splashes some water onto rachel "this will help you get use to the temperature of the water mistress.." he smiles happily at her.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:43 pm

Rachel smiled splashed Keigo back. She laughed a little.  "I like cold water every now and again."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:46 pm

keigo smiles and laughs. he walks deeper into the water. it was up to his waist when he stopped "this is a good spot." he sits down under the water he stayed there for a while.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:49 pm

Rachel walked to where Keigo was and then walked another two steps deeper in. Rachel fell into the water below her head, then stood up, she was in to her neck standing. Spit spit out the sea water. "Alright, there's a sand bar there.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:52 pm

keigo stands up quickly "mistress are you alright?" he walks over to her and picks her up. he smiles at her warmly "would you like me to take you out farther mistress?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:56 pm

Rachel blushed. "I-I'm fine.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:57 pm

keigo smiles and sets her away from the deep area. he splashes her with a little water and chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:02 pm

Rachel splashed a little back at Keigo and laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:04 pm

keigo smiles and walks over to rachel "are you having fun mistress?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:11 pm

"Of course I am!" Rachel said hugging Keigo tightly. "You know, your awesome putting up with me for so long.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:14 pm

keigo blinks and hugs rachel back. "mistress i love being by your side and doing things for you... am not awesome you are for keeping this old dog..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:22 pm

Rachel looked at Keigo. Rachel blushed deeply and kissed Keigo on the lips lovingly. "I've been wanting to do that for a month now... and say this too... I love you Keigo!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:33 pm

keigo blinks and looks at rachel in shock. he smiles like he was going to cry. "mistress.." he picks her up and spins her around. he turns into his nine-tailed form "that makes me so happy mistress!" he laughs happily as his tails wag like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:35 pm

Rachel kissed Keigo lovingly again. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner... I just wanted to find my own feelings.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:37 pm

keigo still had the happy smile that looked like he could cry. "its ok mistress..." he kisses her lightly "am so happy.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:42 pm

"So am I.." Rachel said hugging Keigo tightly. Rachel had to admit that she liked being in Keigo's arms.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:52 pm

keigo turns back into his normal form. "i love you so much mistress.." he nuzzles her lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:57 pm

"I love you so much too Keigo." Rachel said nuzzling Keigo lovingly back.

Hazama and Saya smiled as they watched Rachel and Keigo. "Looks like she finally said it." Hazama said putting his hands in his bathing suit pockets.
"Yeah, better than a month late than never." Saya said smiling laying down on the shore in her black bikini, he unicorn member rested on her stomach and the head between her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:59 pm

keigo smiles and falls into the water. he chuckles and looks at rachel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next