The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The foxpire! (berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The foxpire! (berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The foxpire! (berry) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The foxpire! (berry) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The foxpire! (berry) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The foxpire! (berry) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The foxpire! (berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The foxpire! (berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The foxpire! (berry) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The foxpire! (berry) Vote_lcapThe foxpire! (berry) Voting_barThe foxpire! (berry) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The foxpire! (berry) Vote_lcapThe foxpire! (berry) Voting_barThe foxpire! (berry) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The foxpire! (berry)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

The foxpire! (berry) Empty
PostSubject: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:03 pm

Rachel sighed as she walked into the park with her cat umbrella shading her head. Stereotype or not, most old style vampires didn't like sun light.

"Um.. master.. Are you should be out so early, you know how your father gets.." The red bat cat like creature said flying around Rachel.
"You have nothing to worry about Gumi. My father is asleep now anyway." Rachel said looking at the red bat cat thing names Gumi.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:07 pm

keigo was sitting under a tree and looking up at the sky. he takes a deep breath and turns into his nine-tail fox form. "its such a nice day out.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:10 pm

Gumi kept pestering Rachel to go back to the castle.
"Your really annoying me now Gumi." Rachel snapped and a tree's worth of rose petals come from nowhere and shot at Gumi. The ross petals gave Gumi enough force to fly across the park and hit Keigo in the face.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:17 pm

keigo blinks and looks at the thing that just hit his face. "are you alrigth?" he looks up and sees rachel. he gets up and walks over to rachel "is this yours miss?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:19 pm

"That stuffed thing? You can keep him. I don't need a butler that always pesters me 24/7" Rachel said glaring at Gumi. Gumi buried his face in Keigo's chest. If Gumi wasn't deathly afraid of Rachel already, he certainly was now.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:23 pm

keigo blinks "this thing is your butler?" he looks at rachel and smiles "you smell very nice miss.." he bows and turns back to his normal form. "am sorry if am out of my bounds miss but my names keigo soushi..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:26 pm

"I'm Rachel Hellsing Alucard. You probably know the name Alucard from our food exports across the world."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:28 pm

Keigo nods and kisses her hand. "miss rachel may i stay by your side please?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:32 pm

Rachel pulled back her hand. "You shouldn't touch me in anyway shape or form unless I give you permission." Rachel said glaring at Keigo. "You may stay by my side though. You must call me 'Master' or 'Queen Alucard' or if your feeling bold 'Mistress'."

The cat umbrella yawned loudly, as if it was waking up.

"Also, another rule about touching me: if you even fantasize about me in any lewd way without my permission, I'll have you executed."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:36 pm

Keigo smiles "of course master..i would never fanatize without your permission master.. i live to serve you queen alucard..." he stands up straight and stands by her side.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:42 pm

Gumi flew up in front of Keigo's face. "what the hell do you think your doing buddy! I'm Mistress Alucads butler! Me!" Gumi exclaimed.
Rachel's eyes twitched. Gumi said her last name wrong. Rachel snapped and in a flash Gumi disappeared in a shower of rose petals.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:47 pm

keigo smiles lightly and chuckles softly. he looks at rachel "where do you want to go master?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:53 pm

"May I suggest back to the castle master?" The cat umbrella said starting to talk now.
"That sounds good now." Rachel said as she began to walk out of the park.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:03 pm

keigo blinks and nods "whatever queen alucard wants.." he smiles lightly and looks at rachel.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:15 pm

The Alucard castle was outside of the town in the dark woods. Rachel let go of the umbrella and it turns into a huge plush cat. The mid section of the cat plush turns into a couch. "Is this suitable for you master?" the cat plush asked. Rachel sat down on the couch.
"Yes, this will do." Rachel said patting the couch, letting Keigo know that it was alright for him to sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:18 pm

keigo smiles and nods. he sits down by her "thank you master.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:26 pm

The cat plush/couch began to walk, walking into the castle and then going into Rachel's room. Rachel's room was painted a dark purple with a black shag rug. Her bed was even larger than that of a king size bed!
She had no posters in her room to speak of, she had one picture in her room of herself and her aged, appearing to be well in his 80s, father. The picture was probably taken recently, considering Rachel looks the same as in the picture. The room was amazingly clean as well.

"This is my room. Not one of my servants have ever been inside or have even had the luck to look inside. Be grateful."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:31 pm

keigo smiles and bows "thank you master this dog feels honored.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:35 pm

"You should." Rachel took off her shoes and laid down on the bed spreading her legs as far apart as they would go. This was a test to see if Keigo was really a loyal servant or not. She did it with all of the possible butlers. They would be amazing in every way, but the second Rachel opened her legs for this test, they would try to rape her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:38 pm

keigo looks at her and smiles lightly. he bows slightly and stays sitting. "can i get you anything master?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:40 pm

Rachel tried a seductive pose. It normally took two or three poses before she gave up and the ones that did nothing would become her servants. Rachel moaned seductively to go along with it. She normally didn't do that, but she really wanted to test Keigo.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:45 pm

keigo blinks and looks at her. he bows and keeps sitting rachel hadn't told him to move yet so he stayed where he was.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:49 pm

"You know~ Your free to move around now~" Rachel said taking off her dress leaving her in nothing but black bra and underwear. Rachel went into another seductive pose and moaned seductively again.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:52 pm

keigo bows and walks over to her. he sits down beside her like a dog. "thank you master.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:56 pm

'Still nothing, better go to the extremes...' Rachel thought as she took off her bra and underwear, leaving her completely nude. She began to imaginarily suck on Keigo's member just above Keigo's crotch. She was going in a perfect rhythm, she was even moaning along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) Empty

Back to top Go down

The foxpire! (berry)
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next