The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 Voting_barThe foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 Voting_barThe foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:13 pm

keigo looks at rachel "my mistress is in pain and theres nothing i can do to help!" he had tears in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:15 pm

Hazama looked at Keigo then Rachel. Hazama took a boxing stance then moved his right arms back like he was about to upper cut Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:19 pm

keigo looks at hazama shocked "what are you doing master?!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:26 pm

"Dark magic cancels out dark magic. Forgive me for this Queen Alucard." Hazama said as a dark black and red energy surrounded his hand. "Serpents benediction!" He upper cut Rachel in the chin.
Rachel returned to normal as well did all of her senses.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:29 pm

keigo smiles and hugs rachel tightly "mistress!" he looks at her.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:35 pm

Rachel hugged Keigo tightly. "Keigo!" Rachel cried.
"I'll be leaving then. Saya needs someone to take care of her." Hazama said walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:42 pm

keigo looks at hazama before he left "thank you hazama!" he smiles happily and holds rachel close.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:48 pm

Rachel stayed close to Keigo. "Keigo.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:21 pm

keigo smiles and holds her close "am sorry i couldn't protect you mistress.." he had tears in his eyes. he bows infront of her and hands her his katana. "mistress am sorry am not worth to live if i could not protect you!" tears fell down his face.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:25 pm

Rachel threw the Katana to the side, she wasn't going to hurt Keigo. "No! I'm not going to hurt you Keigo!" Rachel hugged Keigo tightly. I love you! I'm not going to hurt you! And never say that your not worth being alive because you are! You are!" Rachel was crying as she hugged Keigo tightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:36 pm

keigo blinks and looks at rachel and smiles lightly. he hugs her back "mistress..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:38 pm

"I will never hurt you Keigo... never.." Rachel said keeping Keigo close.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:40 pm

keigo smiles happily his tails wag happily "mmistress.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Rachel kissed Keigo deeply and lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:45 pm

keigo smiles and kisses her back just as deeply and lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:48 pm

"Don't ever say something like that again Keigo... you not a lonely dog... you are my king. And I am your queen." Rachel kissed Keigo again.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:49 pm

keigo blushes deeply and looks at rachel surprised "am....am your king mistress?" he smiles happily and hugs her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:56 pm

"Keigo, you are my king, my love." Rachel said smiling hugging Keigo tightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:46 pm

keigo has tears of joy and kisses her lovingly. "am so happy mistress!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:12 pm

Rachel kissed Keigo back. "I'm happy too Keigo." Rachel smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:19 pm

keigo smiles and hugs her tightly and spins her around. he blinks and grabs his sword and holds rachel close. he growls he felt something threatening coming to the door.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:50 pm

Rachel was confused but scared. "K-Keigo... What's wrong.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:54 pm

keigo looks at her "don't worry mistress i'll keep you safe.." the door flies open and keigo gets a scared look on his face.
the man smirks "hello son..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Rachel wasn't sure what she should do. She looked at the man confused.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:12 pm

keigo growls and holds rachel tightly "your my father?!"
the man smirks and grabs keigo up and slams him into the wall. "i've been looking for you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)   The foxpire! Part II. (Berry) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The foxpire! Part II. (Berry)
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next