The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 Voting_barThe foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 Voting_barThe foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The foxpire! (berry)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:29 pm

Rachel moaned when Keigo had licked her feet. "K-Keep licking my feet. I'll tell you when to stop.." Rachel was blushing, she never let anything actually get this intimate with her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:34 pm

keigo nods and smiles "yes master.." he keeps licking her feet.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:38 pm

Rachel moaned and started to finger herself as Keigo licked her feet. "Lick every last spot of my feet!" Rachel exclaimed as she kept fingering herself.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:41 pm

keigo blushes lightly and nods "yes master.." he smiles and keeps licking her feet.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:46 pm

Rachel kept fingering herself and soon just shoved her feet in Keigo's face as she released, moaning loudly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:54 pm

keigo blinks and looks at her and smiles "are you happy mistress?" he turns into his nine-tailed form.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:57 pm

Rachel took her feet away from Keigo's face and smiled. "Yes. Your mistress is very happy."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:59 pm

keigo smiles happily and his tails wage excitedly. "so i did good master?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:02 pm

Rachel laughed a little. She would let go of Keigo calling her master instead of mistress that one time. Rachel rested herself on Keigo so her chest was on his. "I think your the only servant...  that I actually think is cute.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:08 pm

keigo smiles "i don't deserve kind words form you mistress..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:09 pm

"Believe me Keigo... Your the only one who does.." Rachel kissed Keigo on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:12 pm

keigo blushes "mistress.." he smiles happily and looks at her "may i hug you mistress?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:17 pm

"Hug or kiss. That much is your choice." Rachel said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:22 pm

keigo smiles and hugs her and kisses her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:26 pm

There was a pounding on Rachel's room door. "Rachel Hellsing Alucard! Open this door now!" Rachel was clearly scared. Rachel put on her underwear and bra then quickly put on her dress. "Quick, put your pants and underwear back on now!" Rachel whispered to Keigo.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:28 pm

keigo nods and pulls up his pants and underwear. he puts his hand on his katana. he whispers "is everything alright mistress?" he was ready to protect rachel with his life.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:32 pm

"It's my dad..." The door was soon forced open and a man, who looked exactly like the man in the picture with Rachel, walked into the room.
"Rachel! I just heard from one of your servants that you were mating with this... whatever the hell it is!" Despite Rachel's father's age, he did actually seem to be in pretty decent shape.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:40 pm

keigo looks at her father and relaxs slightly. he stands by rachels side slightly in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:44 pm

Rachel's father picked Keigo up by his collar then threw Keigo at the stone wall. "I will not let you touch my daughter in anyway!"  Rachel didn't say anything. She couldn't anyway, she knew what her father was like when he was mad, if she even spoke then he wouldn't think twice about putting Rachel into broad sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:52 pm

keigo growls at him "i listen to what my mistress tells me! i will protect her with my life..." his eyes begin to glow.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:56 pm

"Why don't you just leave! Rachel had no need for you!" Rachel's father walked up to Keigo and hit Keigo with amazing strength with the back of his fist.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 pm

keigo growls and glares at him "i will follow her no matter what!" he draws his sword, "i do not wish to harm you since you are her father.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:01 pm

Rachel's father cracks his knuckles. "I'll kill you before I let you touch my daughter again!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:05 pm

keigo looks at him "i only touch mistress if she tells me to.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:14 pm

"Yeah, right, I doubt my daughter would let someone like you touch her!" Rachel's father glared at Keigo. Two large bat wings grew out of his back "If you think your leaving this room alive, then your mistaken!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The foxpire! (berry)
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next