The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 Vote_lcapThe foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 Voting_barThe foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 Vote_lcapThe foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 Voting_barThe foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The foxpire! (berry)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:51 pm

"This is good so far." Hazama said with his hard member throbbing to his heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:52 pm

keigo blushes and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:54 pm

Hazama lowered Keigo so Hazama's member was inside of Keigo. "Your so tight... I'm guessing this is your first time being taken like this?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:55 pm

keigo blushes more and nods "yes sir..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:00 pm

Hazama began to hump Keigo. "I have to say that I love how tight you are."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:02 pm

keigo blushes deeply and smiles slightly "t...thank you.." he moans softly as hazama humps him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:05 pm

Hazama kept going for a little bit before releasing inside of Keigo. "Nice..." The carriage stopped, they were at a castle, the Azure HQ.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:07 pm

keigo blushes and looks at him before he moved. "did..did i pay you back?" he smiles lightly as his tails wag slightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:10 pm

"As much as I want to lie and say no. You have done a better a far job than my wife has recently. So yeah... the debt's repaid.." Hazama said giving Keigo's butt a grope before putting on his underwear and pants. Hazama walked outside the carriage.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:13 pm

keigo blushes lightly and pulls up his pants. he smiles at rachel and kisses her foot before picking her up. he makes sure his robe was still tighted on good. he hops out of the carriage and follows hazama.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:17 pm

Hazama lead Keigo to the doctors. Hazama informed the doctors the state that Rachel was in when Hazama arrived to save Keigo and Rachel. "Be sure that the new Queen Alucard is fine in all medical aspects before waking her up." Hazama said to the doctors after.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:23 pm

keigo looks at the doctors and holds onto rachel not wanting to let her go.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:25 pm

"Keigo, these guys are professionals. They'll probably have Rachel up and about by tomorrow morning. And you can't be with her every step of the way."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:29 pm

keigo looks at hazama and nods. he hands them rachel. he was still shirtless and he smiles lightly and waves to rachel as they take her away.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:32 pm

"Now, come with me Keigo. It would be safer if you and Rachel stayed here for a while. I have already prepared a room for the two of you." Hazama said leading Keigo deeper into the castle.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:34 pm

keigo nods and follows him. he felt lost without his mistress. he looks around and holds onto hazama arm. he looks at him and smiles "you will be my tempery master right?" he tilts his head.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:39 pm

Hazama blushed. "Alright.." Hazama lead Keigo to a room that looked exactly like Rachel's room from the castle. "The last time Rachel and her father was here she requested a room just the one from the castle."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:41 pm

keigo looks around excitedly "this is so amazing!" his tails wag happily. he looks at hazama and sits beside him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:03 pm

There was a knock on the door. the door opened and a woman who had long light brown hair walked in. She was wearing a pink T shirt that was clearly a size to small so her C-cups looked bigger and black skinny jeans. At the crotch of the jeans was a bulge that went down almost to the knee. The woman,?, look about mid 20s.
She looked at Hazama. "Hazama! I told you no slacking."
"I'm showing Keigo around. Keigo, this is the commander of the intelligent division and my wife." Hazama said gesturing to the woman. Age of appearance wise, Hazama was probably a year or two older.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:06 pm

keigo smiles and bows "its nice to met you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:11 pm

"As you can clearly see... Saya here isn't entirely a woman. She's actually half human and unicorn.. not to mention transgender..." Hazama said pointing to the bulge in Saya's pants.
"So this is the one from the Alucard manor? Intresting. I didn't know they let foxes into their ranks. They normally stay away from Lycans and foxes." Saya said walking over to Keigo. Because Keigo was sitting Saya's unicorn member was practically in Keigo's face.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm

keigo bluhses lightly and looks at saya "queen rachel is my mistress!" he smiles happily and his tails wag.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:20 pm

"You think I'm going to do something? How cute. But if you keep looking down at my member ever five seconds I might just have to take that nine tailed butt of yours." Saya was smiling while said it, that's what made is creepier. She was threatening with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:22 pm

keigo blushes and turns his head. he stands up and stands behind hazama.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 pm

"It's my wife dude... You think I can stop her?" Hazama said jokingly. "Well either way, Saya, mind if I ask why your here?"
"I was getting hard. I may be the commander of the intelligent division, so I don't see a point in using my assistant to take care of such things." Saya said walking over to Hazama.
"So you fired her? I keep telling you if you use them that much they'll get loose." Hazama said rubbing his ass, feeling the sting already.
"Damn it." Saya threw Hazama onto the bed.
"Hey, Keigo, could you close the door? And you might as well stay in here. I get worn out after the third time..." Hazama said looking at Keigo as Saya ripped all of Hazama's lower clothes off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The foxpire! (berry)   The foxpire! (berry) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The foxpire! (berry)
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next