The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)   The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:40 am

The kids grip tightened, time for plan B, " He was just about to arrest us and take us into questioning. I don't know why I didn't run off when I had the chance just then." She laughed as she held her arms out, "Well hurry up,snap them on. I don't really want there to be a fight going on because of us." Threatening to kill a comrade was something she had never heard of before, plus she hoped she will never have to again, "I'm sure these men have better things to do."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)   The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:45 am

lance shakes his head and looks around "huh...." he looks at the girl "uh ok then..." he turns to the guards "men am sorry if i said anything harsh i just haven't gotten an sleep in a few days.. pease go back to your duties i'll take care of these two..." he leans against the wall slightly holding his head.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)   The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:50 am

"Um.. yes sir." and with that they scattered off.

Lyssa looked up,"You should never threaten you squad like that. It creates breaks the trust that you share with them. Now hurry up and snap them on. One might decided to snoop around to make sure that you have not fallen asleep thus giving us the chance to escape." The kid was glade that it was all an act, "Lady, you scared me for a moment."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)   The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:57 am

lance chuckles and looks at the kid "i would never really arrest you.. either of you.. now just stay on her back ok.." he pats the kids head smiling. he snaps on the handcuffs onto her. "am sorry if i scared either of you.. i normally never threaten my own men i just haven't had any sleep.." he looks back at the kid "you know you remind me of my brother..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)   The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:01 am

"I wouldn't dare get myself arrested in the first place." She smiled playfully, "It would look bad for whats left of my reputation." she laughed lightly.

"don't worry. i will stay on Lady's back. Lady is fun we were in the air one stage." The kid smiled, "I don't have a brother, or a sister."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)   The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:09 am

lance chuckles and looks at her "are you going to tell me your name now miss?" he looks at the kid and smiles warmly "how about i be your big brother?" he hands the kid a necklace "if your ever in trouble and show this to the guard and i'll take you straight to me.. that necklace says we're family and no one else can punish you but me.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)   The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:16 am

"Lyssa Van'elle." she smilled then looked up at the kid, "And I am no Lady. so don't use that tile for me anymore. As much as it sounds nice."

The kid looked and the necklace, "Thank you sir. it is really pretty." He smiled as he looked at it in the light.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)   The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:21 am

lance smiles and bows "its nice to met you lyssa.." he chuckles lightly and smiles at the kid "am glad you like it.." he pats his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)   The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:28 am

Lyssa sat on the bench, [color=red]"So now what?' asked as she rested her chin in her bounded arms, [color=red]"you will have to take us to what ever place you take crooks to, so that your squad can see that you are going what i mentioned back then You need to re-gain there trust after the threat you gave them."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)   The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:34 am

lance smiles "not exactly my men know i have horrible nightmares that keep me from sleeping which makes me easily angered... but i'll take you to my office in the castle... at least then it'll look like am keeping my word.." he begins to lead her toward the castle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)   The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:38 am

[color=red]"okay." said as she followed him down the street with the kid still on her back. [color=red]"I wonder how long it would take for me to escape from your castle." She said more to herself.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)   The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:51 am

lance looks at her "i think i would be the only challenge you would have if you were to escape.." he chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)   The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:55 am

"Then I guess i can use the time to make up for my training sessions that I've missed out on. Challenge accepted." She smiled back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)   The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:05 am

lance chuckles "so your going to fight me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)   The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:07 am

"Once inside and when I feel ready I will escape. Who says that I have to fight you." She smiled innocently. The kid looked down at her "don't leave Lady. Lady is fun."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)   The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:22 am

lance chuckles "i'd probably will have to fight you if you try to escape.. most because i have to keep my image up here.." he walks her into the castle and his office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)   The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:27 am

would you real fight a woman?" She asked innocently as she entered the office. She let the kid hop off her back and he jumped on one of the chairs,"would it really look good?" She raised her eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)   The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:31 am

lance smirks and points to the bottom of his lance "i'd use the blunt end to stop you its not fighting if i stun you.." he chuckles lightly.. but i could also say that it was your punishment to fight me any of my men would agree to that.." he chuckles lightly and smiles "but i would probably just let you leave.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)   The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:48 am

She walked up to him,"who said I will be the one who started the attack? What if the story went you attacked me." She said as she walked closer. "I have so many plans going through my head on how to get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)   The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:51 am

lance chucklesn "oh really why not tell me i wont even try to stop you unless you wanted me too.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)   The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:23 am

"where's the fun in that?" She asked as she messed up her hair and wrote a note. She gave the kid the note and a ring. She then waited near the door. "pitty, I really liked dress." She sighed as she quickly ripped the side and a sleeve while swinging the door open and crying for help. She ran straight into the arms of a anther officer, from what she had worked out while coming here was that depening on the rank they had a differnt uniform, "please help me. He said he will only talk to me after a I stole some food for my brother. I thought he ment talk so I agreed too come here. I didn't- I-didn't know he will try and do something like that infront of my little brother." She wailed in the arms of the person, which to her bonus was a female,"Please put me in jail for my crime, anything but here and with that man. Please!"

The female officer looked at the crying Lyssa and handed her to the two guards, "Do as she says. I'll have a word with the General." She said as she walked into the room.

during the scene the kid had time to read the note, "what will happen to sis?" he asked playing along with the request.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)   The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:30 pm

lance blinks in surprise and disbelief. "wait what?" he was in shock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)   The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:39 pm

Lyssa looked around as she was taken down, she soon got the idea of the set up inside her head. Once taken down and locked into her cell she took out a set of lock picks. She first went to her hand cuff and then the lock on the cell. It took her only five minutes to do both. She looked outside the cell door to make sure no one was coming before making a run to her next location.

"What is the meaning of this?! Are you taking your rank for granted and infront of a child!" The woman officer was not amused, "Yes your rank maybe a higher than mine. But what you just did is unacceptable! Explain, now!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)   The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:45 pm

lance blinks and looks at her "i didn't do anything to her!" besides i would never do something like that infront of a child!" he was still confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)   The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:55 am

Two guards, she watched them to see what would be the best way to get passed them, she had planed to poke them in their pressure points and chakura point,s however she wouldn't be able to do both of them at the same time. She carefully approached one of them and with out him noticing pressed hard on the two points, she then quickly moved on the other, before his mate could retaliate. With both of them down she ran towards her next hiding point.

"then tell me what just happened. Explain yourself!" She demand while looking at the stunned Lance, "and tell me who she is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)   The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The man with a dark past maybe another can help him over see it(open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next