The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapthe powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 Voting_barthe powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapthe powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 Voting_barthe powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

the powerful duo! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:34 am

laurel looks at her "we aren't kidding.. you and me have the same soul waves.. try and have your sister pick it up..i know me and her don't have similar soul waves.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:43 am

Lola looked at her sister with the puss in put type eyes. "I don't really see the point of this." She said as she walked out to the weapon [color=pink]"Why don't you explain these soul wave lenght things for us more?[color] She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:48 am

laurel smiles "well its kinda like a puzzle only certain pieces fit together. soul wave legths are like that its our personalities leveling each other out and fitting together.." she giggles lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:56 am

She touched the weapon, yet noting happened, "Looks like they weren't joking around with you. Unless you have not been telling me that you have super human strenght?" Sophie smiled at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:00 pm

sebstain turns into his normal form and smiles lightly.
laurel giggles and looks at lola "so as we agreed tell me what kinda demon weapon would you like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:05 pm

"Type." Her eyes,Has to look good in a tux. But I have a feeling you mean weapon right? well my current weapon if my gun. I haven't really sued anything else appart from props from time to time in demon hunting." She said,"nothing that is massive, umm."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:11 pm

laurel smiles "what kinda gun are you look for? we have a lots of demon weapon guns... but they don't shot real bullets it soul wave bullets.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

Lola looked at her confused, "what do you have blade wise. Her ice gun shoots bullets, but if anyone other then herslf touch it it will freeze there hands? Sophie explained since she could tell her sister was going to get lost.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:21 pm

laurel blinks slightly lost. she began thinking about the ice gun.
sebstain sighs and takes over "we have every blade there is... am a scythe.. but you can get different kindas of blades.. what are you best at using so far?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:26 pm

"Noting large in size. Maybe medium to small, so good for close combat. What do the guns shoot exsacly?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:31 am

sebstain looks at her "soul wave bullets they paralyze the person and make them extremely weak."
laurel looks at them "so you want a dagger or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:03 am

"So they work like normal guns? If that so then a gun would be the better option." sophie said as she looked into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:06 pm

laurel smiles and nods "yep they work completely the same only difference is the bullets.." she giggles lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:11 am

"Then gun it is, Lola smiled as she leaned aginst a tree, "Any other details you need to know?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:16 am

laurel giggles "what do you want your gun to look like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:19 am

"Average size.. not large." She looked up at the night sky.

P.S: i think it is your turn in wonderland Razz
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:25 am

(oh right lolz i'll post after i finish making my next characters! also i'll be making her gun boy soon to ;P)
laurel giggles "how do you want your person to look?" she smiles.
sebstain lays back down with his hood up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:33 am

"I can pick that!?" Her eyes widened like a little kid at a toy factory.

Sophie sighed, "don't you dare let him interfere with work? Okay." she looked at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:42 am

laurel giggles "sure why not! thats how i found sebby and look we're perfect for each other work and all!" she smiles happily and looks at her.
sebstain blushes deeply and turns over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:49 am

Taaalll, mysterious.. looks good in a suite.. um dark hair colour. Devilish smile...um what else." She looked up at the sky deep in her thought , "Great eyes too." She added.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:54 am

laurel giggles "i know who you'd like hes names gray i never really got to know him but i think you'll like him!" she winks and jumps around "the best part is i think hes going to be in the town we're going to!"
Sebstain looks at her "doesnt gray have a partner?"
laurel shakes her head "no... his partner died.. hes open for a new miester.." she looks back at her "so would you like to met him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:58 am

"If he matches all the above then-" "Only after we finish our job. After it is over you can go wondering around town trying to find this Grey guy. not before hand." Sophie interrupted, "i don't like to keep out clients waiting."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:10 am

laurel giggels and smiles "we'll have to look for him so you guys should have enough time to finish your job.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:42 am

"Very well, then after we will meet the man you have in mind for my sister." She said as she got up, "I'll be going to bed now." she said as she walked up to the tent.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:46 am

laurel and sebstain smile lightly and wave to her "good night!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

the powerful duo! (open)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next