The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 Vote_lcapthe powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 Voting_barthe powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 Vote_lcapthe powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 Voting_barthe powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

the powerful duo! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:02 am

laurel nods "yeah we would! it'll be a sleep over!"
gray looks at her "i don't want to impose besides i have a house... if you want to stay there you can.." he chuckles lightly getting into the stay here and there game.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:12 am

"You're the guy who distracted me. Why would I want to do that. At least you listened to my warning."

"Great, I'll tell the inn keeper that we will have a couple of guests joining us." Sophie smiled
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:17 am

gray shrugs "sorry girly i didn't think you could hear me.." he looks at her his bright cyan blue eyes almost glowed in the night.
sebstain looks at him "come on man i need to catch up with you.."
gray looks at him "fine i guess.. if its ok with those two.." he points to the girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:19 am

"As long as you stay out of my hair. Plus i'm sure Sebastian would like to have another male around." She said as she watched her sister return nodding her head to say that the others are aloud to stay.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:30 am

gray nods "i promise to stay out of your hair don't worry.."
laurel giggles "big sleep over!" she looks at lola "don't you want to see grays transformation?" she tilts her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:32 am

"Why not. judging from your facial expression it is impressive." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:37 am

gray shrugs he jumps in the air. a bright flash is seen and sebstain catches him spinning him around then stops. the gun shines in the moonlight.
laurel giggles "thats so cool! hes a bloody rose! thats almost the highest ranking gun in the school!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:39 am

"You know I have no idea what that mean right?" She said as she looked at the bloody rose.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:44 am

gray chuckles "she means am one of the most powerful guns in the demon weapon group am in.."
laurel nods and smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:09 pm

"Okay." She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:21 pm

laurel smiles "go ahead and shot him! me and sebby will test him for you! i think his soul wave bullets can go through two people!"
sebastain blinks and sighs. walks over and stands infront of laurel "shot.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:59 am

"uh, uh. I'm not going to shoot you. Are you crazy, it could kill you both. i am not going to do that." She threw her hands up in the air and walked towards the inn.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:15 pm

Gray turns back to normal and looks at the two. he chuckles and walks into the inn.
laurel and sebastain shrug and nods "ok..." they followed them into the inn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:47 pm

Sophie started to sort out extra sleeping arrangements in the room while her sister went to have a shower.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:15 am

sebastain looks at gray "so do you have any new tattoos?"
gray smirks "yep.." he takes off his shirt and truns around showing sebastain the prayer.
laurel smiles "oh thats so cool!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:53 pm

After about ten minutes Lola walked out of the room wearing baggy shirt and track suit pants, "your turn sis."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:02 pm

laurel reads the prayer out loud. "why did you get that prayer gray?"
gray looks at her and shrugs. "i have my reasons.."
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:10 am

sitting on her bed, she grabbed a magazine and started to flick through it, "So why did you guys choice to go to school anyway?" She asked the other three while Sophie was busy in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KPOPWORLD1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the powerful duo! (open)   the powerful duo! (open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

the powerful duo! (open)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5