The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe shy person.. (open) - Page 3 Voting_barThe shy person.. (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe shy person.. (open) - Page 3 Voting_barThe shy person.. (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The shy person.. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:30 pm

haku blushes deeply "really how do you know i have a good heart?" he moans lightly
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:33 pm

"I can just tell these things. It's like a gift. Besides, you didn't try to stop me at any point. So I know that you really care." Keiko smiled looking at Haku. Keiko's hand didn't stop folding Haku's member, in fact it actually started to pick up the pace.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:37 pm

haku blushes and moans as keiko fondles him. "well...i...i..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:42 pm

Keiko kept smiling as he hand stopped fondling Haku's member and started moving around the head like Keiko's tongue did when ever Keiko got to the head. "Hey, this may seem like a weird question... But do you have your own place?" Keiko asked as his hand began to stoke Haku's member's head quickly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:05 pm

haku blushes "no not really.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:12 pm

"Then pick up your pants and follow me." Keiko smiled and stood up, finally letting do of Haku's member once again. Keiko re adjusted his member in his bikini bottom then pulled up his black leather pants and turned around to lead Haku to Keiko's home. Keiko's butt really looked more like a heart in those jeans, they looked like a heart out of them, but it was much more accentuated while in the jeans.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:46 pm

haku blushes and pulls up his pants. he adjusts his shirt again, and begins to follow keiko.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:51 pm

IT wasn't all that long before they were just a bit out of the town, maybe 3 minutes walking. The house was sort of country styled with two floors. "Alright, were here!" Keiko opened the door and the country style was almost thorough.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:05 pm

haku blushes "wow this is amazing.." he walks into the house. "so what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:09 pm

"Well we can really do what ever we want to, I don't mind doing anything with you. There's some sake in the fridge if you want it. Up stairs is free to go to, same with the basement." Keiko said walking in and closing the door.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:16 pm

haku blushes "i shouldn't drink i get crazy and do stupid things when am drunk.." he blushes even more.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:19 pm

Keiko smiled. "Well it's there if you want it." Keiko said walking over to Haku. Keiko kissed Haku on the lips deeply.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:38 pm

haku blushes deeply and kisses back. "well i don't want anything to happen.." he really wanted to drink the sake though.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:42 pm

"Hey, if you need a drink, then drink. That's how I look at it. But I think your juices were more than enough for me for right now. I haven't taken something that big down my throat in a while." Keiko said putting his hand in Haku's pants then squeezing Haku's member hard then taking his hand out of Haku's pants.
Keiko moaned. "So big..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:06 pm

haku blushes deeply and goes and grabs the sake. he takes a sip of it and wiggles his butt "yummy.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:08 pm

Keiko smiled. "You look so cute like a bunny when you wiggle you butt like that! It's almost a shame that I'll be on the other side." Keiko said squeezing Haku's member again and moaning at the feel of even though Haku's pants.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:25 pm

haku blinks and blushes deeply. "what?" he looked at him confused.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:28 pm

"Couldn't you tell? I'm one serious subby." Keiko smiled and looked at Haku.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:32 pm

haku blushes more "uuhh what?" he backs against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:36 pm

"You know, subby. Submissive, bottom, a third synonym I can't think of." Keiko said looking at Haku.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:45 am

haku blushes deeply "oh uuhh ok..." he drinks some more sake and looks keiko.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:50 am

"It's not like I'm forcing you to screw me in the ass or anything. I just think the way you wiggle your own is cute that it's a bit of a shame that I'll be your riding pole instead." Keiko shurgged his shoulders and he didn't seem the least bit embarrassed in saying any of that.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:55 am

haku blushes more "ok then i....i.. guess.." he takes another drink.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:00 am

"Your pretty shy you know that? Or maybe that's just how you are when your drunk..." Keiko said thinking that the blush on his face meant that Haku was drunk not embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:07 am

haku blushes deeply "uuhh a..a little bit of both.." he chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shy person.. (open)   The shy person.. (open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The shy person.. (open)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next