The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
the man with no bounds. - Page 14 Vote_lcapthe man with no bounds. - Page 14 Voting_barthe man with no bounds. - Page 14 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
the man with no bounds. - Page 14 Vote_lcapthe man with no bounds. - Page 14 Voting_barthe man with no bounds. - Page 14 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

the man with no bounds.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

the man with no bounds. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:38 pm

"I twisted my ankle, it really hurts." Blue says looking up and Jake. Blue was crying. he thought that Jake left him behind.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:49 pm

jake smiles lightly "its ok blue i'll carry you home ok.." he chuckles and picks him up in his arms and begins to walk.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:51 pm

Blue kissed Jake deeply and lovingly. "Sorry, instincts got me on that one.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:51 pm

jake blinks and blushes lightly "its whatever.." he opens the door and walks in.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:55 pm

Chou was awake, and didn't seem to be too happy with either Jake or Blue. "Where were you two! You left me here, do you know how bad I felt! I thought you two left me here!

"You were asleep." Blue said it so calmly. Just those three words seem to turn Chou's expression from mad as hell to what looked like she knew the tables tuned on her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:08 pm

jake blinks and looks between the two and smiles. "am sorry chou.. we were just hanging out for a little bit.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:12 pm

"More happened didn't it." Chou said looking angrily at Blue.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:18 pm

jake looks between them and sets blue down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:24 pm

Blue didn't answer, he was afraid to answer Chou. "Blue answer me!" Chou clearly knew that it was the time when his instincts took hold.
Blue got tears in his eyes and yell back. "Yes more happened! Jake was able to stop it! When I'm around him I get the same feeling I got when I was around you for the past three years! When it came to you my feelings hit nothing but a wall! I'm tired of waiting! I don't know how you feel! So tell me, tell us, how you feel! Is it me, him, or neither of us?! Blue had every right to yell, but the tears in Chou's eyes showed that he had gone to far and Blue knew that he had gone way past far, but he needed to get all of that off of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:28 pm

jake looks in surprise "uuhh.. co...come on guys lets not fight ok..." he waves his hands slightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:32 pm

Chou seemed to ignore Jake entirely. Chou slapped blue hard enough to not only leave a hand print but also to knock blue out of the seat and onto the floor.
"I was thinking you until now!" Chou just stood there with a mad look on her face and tears still coming out.
Blue looked at Chou hurt, confused, and saddened.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:47 pm

jakes eyes grow wide he jumps between the two and holds on to chou "please don't fight..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:52 pm

"Then try explain to me how I'm supposed to fell when the one I love doesn't love me back!" That time Chou wasn't talking about blue, she was talking about Jake. Blue just watched, because of his ankle he couldn't get up. Blue watched, still sad about all that's happened, confused as t why just happened, and hurt from Chou's still stinging slap.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:00 pm

jake looks at confused "chou who are you talking about? am sure blue still loves you.." he looks at blue and puts him back in the chair and turns back to chou.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:08 pm

"I wasn't talking about blue! I was talking about you, Jake!" It seemed confusing that Chou said she would pick blue but then say she loved Jake. Chou was going to choose blue because she thought that if she choose Jake then Blue would leave them forever, and she didn't want blue to leave.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:11 pm

jake looks at her surprised. "chou.... i do love you..." he holds her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:16 pm

Chou kissed Jake lovingly. Blue looked away and looked at the ground. To blue it seemed like Jake made his choice. "I knew it would end this way... It's always ended sadly for me.. Blue muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:25 pm

jake looks at blue a little sad. "blue..." he looks at chou and blue his head began to hurt. he runs out the door "am sorry i...i have to think things over..." he felt bad about blue but he did love chou.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:35 pm

Chou looked at blue angrily at him again. "What did you do to him blue. He wasn't like that before today, tell me what you did!"

"It isn't my fault! I told you that I loved you for three years and I got nothing in return! Am I not supped to feel rejected?! Am I not supposed to try and move on?! IT was because of you, because of you this all happened! You could have returned my feelings but you didn't! You keep yelling at me that this is my fault! It's my fault! And it's not. Haven't you realized that it's because of you?!"

"It's not my fault! You never said anything like that fore the past three years! I felt the same about you! But you didn't try anything! How can it be my fault when you never did anything from the start!!!" Chou stormed off back into Jakes room and cried. Blue just sat where he was, looking at his hands as if there were blood on them. blue thought about the past and all of the great times they had...

We used to be so happy... Where did it all go wrong... all so sour... and all so bitter... It's like we've been enemies for years now... When did it all go so, so very wrong...? blue thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:58 pm

jakes stands near the house hitting a tree. his knuckles were beginning to bleed but he didn't care he kept punching. he felt bad for chou and blue.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:03 pm

Blue got up and limped towards the kitchen. He wrote a note and put it on the table. Blue left the house, he saw Jake hitting a tree, but Blue kept limping. Where he was going was said in the note.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:13 pm

jake walks back in and washes the blood and tree bark off his hand. he groans in pain, he looks at the note and grabs it. "chou he left a note.." he hands her the note with a shakey hand.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:17 pm

The note reads: 'Jake, Chou. I see that you two have made your choice. I see no reason for me to stay where I will only be hurt... I won't be bothering either of you anymore, or much of anyone else for that matter. I will never see you two again, goodbye.' The not ended there. But on the back there was a drawing, it was good, but scary, it showed a person, probably blue, standing at the edge of what looked like a cliff.
Chou walked out of jakes room then, She wiped her eyes not wanting Jake to see her crying.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:27 pm

jake sighs and looks at her and cries "am sorry this is all my fault chou..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 14 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:30 pm

What? What is it? What's that note?" Chou was scared about what the note might have said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

the man with no bounds.
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Traveling-
Jump to: