The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
the man with no bounds. - Page 15 Vote_lcapthe man with no bounds. - Page 15 Voting_barthe man with no bounds. - Page 15 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
the man with no bounds. - Page 15 Vote_lcapthe man with no bounds. - Page 15 Voting_barthe man with no bounds. - Page 15 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

the man with no bounds.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

the man with no bounds. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:40 pm

jake repeats what he had read on the note. his hands began to bleed again "am sorry..."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:46 pm

Chou looked very scared now. "We have to stop him now!" Chou grabbed Jake by the wrist and they were out the door. IT wasn't long before the were on a cliff and Blue was standing at the end of it. Blue had his back to Jake and Chou, he didn't even know they were there.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:44 am

jake runs to him and pulls him back from the cliff. "blue what are you doing?! your crazy!" he balls his hands into fists and and bleed pours off them.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:52 am

Blue was crying. It seemed like he didn't want to jump, but he also seemed more than upset enough to jump. "Why do either of you care?! You made your choice now leave me to mine... It's the only choice I have left after all..
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:56 am

jake looks at him and punches him leaving blood on blues face. "we do care about you blue! this isn't the only choice you have stupid.." he holds his hand as it shakes like crazy that last punch had broken a bone in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:01 am

"When a Yami spirit loses the one they love to another they must leave the world for the rest of the one they loved life.. I know you want to sort things out in your mind Jake, but this is the last choice you get between me and Chou. And You can't pick me but still love Chou and vice versa. The one you choose has to be the one you love.. I'm sorry to have to force this on you, but this is the last choice that your getting...
Blue didn't want to leave this world, but law said he had to, until Jake died that is, then he could return to the world..
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:08 am

jake glares at him "i'll break my other fist across your face for saying that!" he picks him up "thats the stupidest rule i ever heard of besides you don't have to listen to it.." he shakes in pain and falls to the ground passed out from blood lose.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:11 am

Blue faded for a moment. Then he picked up Jake. "I'm sorry, but I only have the 24 hours to leave this world, or I die for good..." That wasn't entirely true. The one Blue loved, Jake, had to pick blue or else if Blue didn't leave the world then he would fade out of existence.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:15 am

jake lays there breathing heavily. his hands were swollen and bloody.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:24 pm

"Jake... I'm sorry.." Blue holds Jake close as he carries Jake back to the house with Chou. Chou finds a small medical kit and bandages Jakes hand.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:24 pm

jake wakes up slowly and sits up slowly. he twitches in pain from his hands. "what happened?" he looks around.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:10 pm

"you passed out." Chou said hugging Jake.

"From what we can tell it's just some blood loss. You'll be fin in about an hour.." Blue said halfheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:45 pm

Jake looks at them and smiles lightly "am sorry if i worried you guys.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:47 pm

blue faded for a moment again. "as long as your alright then it's okay." Blue said looking at Jake.

"Yeah. Good thing you had a med kit with you, even if it's a small one it still had bandages. But your fine now, so thats what's important.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Jake looks at blue "whats wrong with you blue?" he blinks his eyes thinking he was seeing things. he looks at chou "thank you for wrapping them up i might have to go to the doctor soon for the broken hand." he laughs lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:54 pm

Blue looked at jake with sad eyes. "Re member what I said about Yami spirits having to leave the world... Well I either have to leave, or I have to leave for good.. It's the last chance you have to make your choice... I'm sorry for forcing this on you Jake...
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:09 pm

jake looks at him "why do i have to choose between you two! why can't i just love both of you! this isn't fair.." he looks at the ground and holds his head.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:16 pm

Well I'm sorry, but that's how it works for Yami spirits! Do you want me to just stop being a Yami spirit?! When blue got snapped at he attacked back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:29 pm

jake looks at him "it would be helpful.." he frowns lightly. he looks at the ground again.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:37 pm

"I'm sorry but that can't just happen! I'm a Yami spirit and that's that." There was a process for him to become just a Neko, but the process took a week at least.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:41 pm

jake sighs and looks at chou and blue. "what do i do...." he looks at ground. he couldn't hurt either of them. but he knew if blue left chou would be hurt. but if he chooses chou blue would have to die and he would be hurt.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:47 pm

"I know you don't want to choose now, and you don't have to choose this moment, there is still time... But you shouldn't wait to long... Blue said looking at Jake then Chou.

Chou didn't want blue to leave either, but with the way things were going there was no way around the choice being made..
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:53 pm

jake sighs and hugs chou lightly. "chou what do you think i should do. i don't want either of you to be hurt."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:57 pm

Chou hugged Jake back and looked at him. "I will always have some feelings for you Jake... but neither of us want Blue to leave, I can accept you choosing blue with all of your heart."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 15 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:04 pm

jake looks at her "am going to work to turn blue into a human or neko whatever.." he kisses her deeply. promising silently that he would be with her someday. he looks at blue and takes a deep breath. "blue i choose you.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

the man with no bounds.
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Traveling-
Jump to: