The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
the man with no bounds. - Page 8 Vote_lcapthe man with no bounds. - Page 8 Voting_barthe man with no bounds. - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
the man with no bounds. - Page 8 Vote_lcapthe man with no bounds. - Page 8 Voting_barthe man with no bounds. - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

the man with no bounds.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

the man with no bounds. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:37 pm

Blue was seriously ticklish, thanks to Jake, Blue was laughing.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:11 pm

jake smiles happily "awesome! theres those smiles!" we did our job spike!" he throws up his hand as he crouchs and spike jumps up and hits it with his paw.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:13 pm

"I'm going to take a nap." Blue says still getting some of the last laughs out of his system from Jake. Blue turns into a cat and walks into Jakes room. He jumps onto Jakes bed, curling up and soon going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:20 pm

jake smiles lightly as spike follows blue. "thats cute..." he looks at chou "are you tired too chou?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:21 pm

Chou nodded than yawned. "A little."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:33 pm

jake smiles "ok then lets all go to sleep he turns off the music and leads her to the the bedrom.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:36 pm

Blue was asleep at the foot of the bed, almost like a dog would. "I could take the couch this time, like you did last time. If it would make you feel any better."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:41 pm

jake smiles and pokes her nose "nope i get the couch." he laughs softly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:42 pm

If you want to sleep on the couch you can." Chou said starting to get under the covers of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:54 pm

jake smiles and looks at chou "good night.." he hops on the couch and passes out.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:56 pm

Chou soon falls asleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:16 pm

jake smiles lightly in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:18 pm

Blue wakes up the next morning before everyone else, like yesterday. Blue gets out of the bed and walks out of the room. He turns into his human form and begins to make breakfast, today it's pancakes and bacon.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:24 pm

jake and spike wake up to the smell of bacon. "that smells awesome." he walks to the kitchen with spike by his side.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:27 pm

Blue smiles. "this is somewhat of a peace offering... About yesterday.. Sorry, for what I did, I lost control.. Blue said handing Jake a plate with three pancakes and a few strips of bacon on them.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:18 am

jake smiles "it's fine you gave me a good fight. i respect you more kitty boy." he chuckles lightly and takes the plate. he eats the bacon quickly. "so good! hey blue am sorry to ask could you give a piece to spike he loves bacon as much as me."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:28 am

Blue smiles, happy to have put one thing behind him now. Blue takes a piece of bacon and puts it on a small plate. Blue sets the palate down for Spike. "There you go spike, fresh bacon."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:02 pm

spike roars lightly and eats the bacon. jake smiles happily "this is great food blue! where did you learn to cook?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:04 pm

"When you live for 200 years you pick up a few things. So it isn't really so much where, as to how I learned to cook." That wasn't the smartass answer, but it was the best answer.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:09 pm

jake nods "thats true.. i've just been trying to learn from somewhere cook... because all my friends have jobs and don't have time to teach me.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:17 pm

"I suppose I could teach you. Chou has been begging me to teach her how to cook for a while, I think I can teach the both of you." Blue said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:53 pm

jake smiles "thats awesome!" he chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:57 pm

"Yeah, it is." Blue smiles and makes another plate of bacon and pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:05 pm

jake smiles and pets spike.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 8 EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:07 pm

Chou walks out, half awake, same as yesterday morning. Chou takes the plate and then walks back into Jake's room. "Looks like she's awake now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

the man with no bounds.
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Traveling-
Jump to: