The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 Vote_lcapThe lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 Voting_barThe lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 Vote_lcapThe lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 Voting_barThe lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The lonely queen (Fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:52 pm

That was the one thing that Akuma didn't know. From the looks of it Akuma and Aqua were a display for the demonized citizens who were laughing silently at them. The only reason it was worse is that they were in the capital of the Demon realm. Akuma managed to move his hand enough to hold Aqua's. Though his hand wasn't free he could at least hold Aqua's.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:09 pm

aqua holds onto akumas hand. "are we going to get hurt?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:16 pm

"No. That promise I WILL keep. There was soon a loud rumbling accompanied by some snickering. Four people in hooded cloaks appeared in front of Akuma and Aqua.

"Akuma. You stand accused of leaving the demon realm, without orders, mating that fairy, and even killing your own kind. All of these are punishable by death." The four of them talked at once, but not one of them was a second behind or a head, so it only sounded like one strong voice. The only charge that was true was that Akuma killed some demons. He was never a part of the demon army so he couldn't have had orders to leave anyway. And he hadn't... mated with Aqua.

Akuma said nothing. In a demon trial it was simply the four elders, and an orb that showed the accusations happening or not happening. Either way the orb shows the past. The orb soon appears in between Akuma and the elders. Silently the orb showed all that happened sense he got to the normal world.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:29 pm

aqua shivers lightly. she was scared so she kept her mouth shut. she tights her grip on akumas hand.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:39 pm

The four begin to speak again.
"It appears as though two of the charges were false. But you still have killed over 300 of your own blood. For that you have two options. Die yourself, you live with the burden of your fairy friends blood upon your hands."

Akuma respond quickly. "I'll die." Akuma promised that he wouldn't let Aqua get hurt, this time he wanted to prove it, even if his own life was going to meet its end. Akuma held out his right arm and one of the elders walked forth. his right hand was the one with the rune stone in it.

"For killing over 300 demons. You will die from having your Rune stone removed." When a rune stone was embedded anywhere in the body it connected to the heart. If the rune stone were to be pulled out then Akuma's heart would stop. The elder grabs the rune stone. Akuma screams in horrible pain, he lets go of Aqua hand. The stone slowly gets pulled out of his arm and Akuma can do nothing but scream as the rune stone slowly leaves his body.
One of the elders undoes Aqua's blindfold in order to let her watch Akuma die. Akuma kept screaming as the rune stone was slowly almost entirely pulled out of Akuma's hand now. Blood was easily flowing from the hole the rune stone once lied in.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:46 pm

aqua looks at akuma "stop please stop! don't kill him! take me instead!" tear fall from her eyes. "stop it or i'll kill you!" she tries to get out of the ropes. her body begins to glow.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:51 pm

Everyone seemed to be ignoring Aqua, as if she was merely another spectator. Akuma continued to scream in pain until... There was a snapping sound and the rune stone was freed from Akuma's hand. All that left Akuma for a moment was a hollow cry in pain... The worst kind of crying, the kind you can never hear, is always the worst.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:03 pm

aqua loses it "NOOO!" she breaks free of the ropes. she shoots the elder with the an ice arrow she grabs the rune and tries to put it back in akumas hand. "its going to be ok. just don't die please."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:09 pm

Akuma's eyes are dull. He weakly looks at Aqua. "Aqua... Please... just go.. I'll.. be fine. Just go back home... They were after me all along... I'm sorry I dragged you into all of this..." Tears fall from Akuma's eyes as he closes them. Before Aqua can do anything she's back in her bed room in the castle.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:17 pm

aqua stops glowing when shes back in the castle. she looks around with tears in her eyes. "AKUMA!" she runs around looking for him but he wasn't there. she lays down in bed and crys "am so sorry akuma..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:27 pm

The door to Aqua's room opens. A man with white slicked back white hair stands in the door way. He's wearing black robes. "You really do care about him don't you? The man smirks and laughs a little. "He did it for you ya know." The man reaches his hand into one of his sleeves soon pulling out a small blue orb. The man tosses it onto the bed. the orb glows and it slowly expands into a shape, a human form. IT soons colors and it's Akuma, with his rune stone in the hand that it was lost from.

The man in the black robes disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:07 pm

aqua sits up and watches akuma appear. she looks at the man before he disappears "thank you.." she smiles and hugs akuma. "akuma am so happy your ok!" she kisses him lovingly
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:15 pm

Akuma kisses her back. "Sorry I made you worry. But I told you I was going to be okay. Akuma says holding Aqua close, trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:31 pm

aqua cries tears of joy "am so happy your ok!" she nuzzles him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:38 pm

"I was more worried about you, than myself. I promised you that I would protect you. And I'm going to keep that promise." Akuma said wiping the tears from Aquas face.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:37 am

aqua smiles "well try not to worry me so much." she giggles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:55 am

"Sorry for worrying you Aqua." Akuma says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:59 am

aqua giggles and smiles "its ok.. at least your safe..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:01 am

Akuma hugs Aqua and holds her close. "Why did you do it though? Why would you have sacrificed yourself for me?" Akuma knew that Aqua could have asked him the same question, but he did need to know.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:11 am

aqua blushes deeply "because i love you.. and i didn't want you to get hurt..." she looks at him and kisses him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:14 am

"I love you too. That's why I let myself go. I promisesd that I wouldn't let you get hurt, and I made sure of that." Akuma kisses Aqua back lightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:19 am

aqua smiles and kisses back "i never want to lose you again." she sits up "is the elder man upset that i hit him with an arrow?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:23 pm

Akuma didn't actually know the answer about the arrow. He saw the elder get hit in the right eye. The eyes were two of the more tricky things to replace because even though they could regenerate with DH, it was a gamble as to if it was able to see though it or not. "Then I will never leave you. Akuma said giving Aqua another kiss back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:02 pm

aqua giggles and smiles happily. "i hope hes ok though." she hugs akuma tightly. "are you hungry or something? can i get you anything?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:16 pm

"I'm fine right now. All I need to do is rest for a little bit." Akuma said smiling and hugging Aqua tightly just the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The lonely queen (Fukuro)
Page 10 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next