The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Vampire Crypt - Page 3 Vote_lcapVampire Crypt - Page 3 Voting_barVampire Crypt - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Vampire Crypt - Page 3 Vote_lcapVampire Crypt - Page 3 Voting_barVampire Crypt - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Vampire Crypt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Vampire Crypt - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Crypt   Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:46 am

At first she thought she would just play around with him, she will grant the sister immorality but the demon was not doing it for free. When the other two girls said they will help made her day. "Verywell, whell then take me to her." She said as she walked up to him. She held her hand out towards him, "You will do anyhting to save her?" She asked as cut a small amount of skin open, "It's a blood promise means I will not go back on my word and you will keep your end of the bargin. She explained incase the blood had freaked out the poor guy.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Crypt   Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:13 pm

"Fine then," he muttered. Not caring for the blood. He then lead her towards the exact place he was running from. Tommy saw the scene as humans were being ripped to shreds from a vampire feeding frenzy. He pointed to small blonde haired vampire girl, attacking another vampire for food. It was so inhuman. But he had to keep his strength and courage up for her. "There she is." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
http://alkharidmafia.forumotion.com
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Crypt   Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:05 pm

Mimi looks at kiki and nods. they were going to watch the girl. they follow them and look around and hiss slightly. their bells ring and they giggle slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Crypt   Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:18 am

Amira sighed as she looked at vampire fight, "So boring, what they need is another human. She smiled turning her head to Tommy, [color=hotpink]" Don't worry you will only play bait, unless you two want to do it. But saving two is a lot harder then one."
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Crypt   Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:40 pm

"I understand... just tell me exactly what to do..." Tommy whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Crypt   Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:38 am

With a smile on her face she walked up to him, "Yiu two please stay out of the way." She scratched his arm with her nails and blood started to ooze out of it. She moved to the shadows and waited for her to catch her bait.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Crypt   Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:33 pm

"Son of a..." Tommy growled. The scratches burning. He turned to see his sister and few other vampire's coming after him. Maybe Amira wanted him dead she had dissapeared now he would die by his own sisters hands and a few other vampire's. It did'nt matter now. He closed his eyes and waited for the worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Crypt   Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:21 am

Two her spirce two of them she knew, which would mean that got two of the mob undercontrol, and the others, well the older ones would probably do as she asked since they would follow the other twos actions and those who don't well she will just have to make thme obay her, it's not that hard. She looked back at the other two, making sure they won't move and get in her way before making an apreance. "I thought you two would have more mannors in training your new vamps She smiled as she looked at the two she knew, "I'm sorry to spoil your fun, but he is with me with business and under a contract. I'll get bring you guys food next time. Is that okay Cammy? And we are here to visit her, this is her gift." She smiled while poining at the girl and her brother. By mentioning the word contract, it ment that the boy could not be touched unless they wanted to die. Amira loved being a demon. People will just do as you tell them.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Crypt   Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:43 pm

Tommy fell and hit his head on the ground as his own sister tried to attack him. "Heather stop its me!" he yelled trying to push her away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Crypt   Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:32 am

Arisa frimly grabbed the girl by the shoulders as the others walked away,"SO you name is Heather. She smiled her grib slowly tightened, "Do you really want to eat your brother?She asked. "Oh and one facle move now will gain you a broken neck.... so if I were you I will start to behave right now."
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Crypt   Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:28 pm

The girl was too much in a feeding frenzy to calm down so she squirmed in Amira's grasp still trying to get at Tommy.
Tommy lay on the floor feeling dizzy he must have hit his head really hard. He put his hand to the back of his head and felt warm liquid. He was bleeding...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Crypt   Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:55 am

New borns, they really don't learn. She sighed as the girl attempted to escape from her and her brother lying on the floor.And can't forget humans, they are usless with out their blood. She needed to caml down this girl somehow if she was going lto get her to listen to her.
She bit her lip as she forced her hand upto her nuckles into the girls shoulder before pulling it out, with her other hand she then grabbed the around the neck tighly. "Didn't I tell you not to do something stupid?!" She yeeled in the girls ear.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Crypt   Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:13 pm

The girl hissed at Amira trying to attack.
"Heather!" Tommy growled. "Stop it right now."
For some strange reason the girl stopped even though she didnt remember Tommy.
Tommy only layed on the round in pain.
"So what now?" he asked Amira.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Crypt   Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:26 am

Amira looked at the girl. What had she gotten herself into.... well she was getting a minnion out of this and she could get the sister two. "Simple, make her an immortal. Too live forever and never age again. also she won't need blood which is what you want correct? She asked
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Crypt   Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:38 am

Tommy felt like he was going to faint. "Alright... then do it if that's for the best..." he whispered closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Crypt   Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:25 am

Amira smiled as a cloud of pure darkness sepertated her and the sister from the others. To turn the girl immortal no one must see the process if someone witnesses it then it fails and the person hoping to become immortal dies. Simple as that.

The clouds slowly started to disapear.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Crypt   Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:40 am

Tommy was passed out on the ground and was unable to figure out what was going on. But Heather was coughing from the smoke as her memory started to come backk to her. She saw her brother on the ground. "Bubby!" she screamed starting to cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Crypt   Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:13 am

Amira sighed as she leaned on a tree, she rarely gave someone the gift of immortality, but she had gain two new pawns since the sister seemed to be very attached to her brother. What wooukd she do to know that he had sold his life to a demon to make her immortal, or even better what will she do as he ages and she stays the same.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Crypt   Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:41 am

Heather ran to her brother crying. "Why isnt he waking up," she screamed. Blood gushed from the back of his head. "What did you do!" she screamed at the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Crypt   Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:32 am

Amira blinked, "Me?! Really, all I did was grant his wish, not my fault that he fell over while i granted his wish." She said still a bit weak from transforming the girl
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Crypt   Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:34 pm

"He didnt just fall over! He's not breathing!" Heather screamed at Amira still sobbing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Crypt   Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:04 am

Amira sighed as she walked towards the boy. She grabbed a stick off the floor and poked him, {Come on, up. You still have to hold up your end of the bargen or she will die." She said, knowing that the boy should not be dead yet, if he was then why was the girl still alive, she didn't even get to the use the boy for her little army.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Crypt   Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:08 pm

Heather looked at her brother in shock. It was true he was dead. "You did this to him!" she sobbed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Crypt   Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:57 pm

"Oh please, if he was dead you would be dead... He still needs to hold up his end of the bargen." she said again in a bored tone as she took out her phone. This girl was starting to annoy her. She had already told her once that the boy is not dead. [color=hotpink"Lucy,"[/color] she sang into the the phone, [color=hotpink]"I need you to do some cleaning up for me...no, no, no, not that type of cleaning up. "I am a busy lady, my daughter will come and clean up this mess. She should be here any minute now. Choiw" she said as she walked off.

In a few minutes a figure started to walk towards them in a red hooded cloak.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Crypt   Vampire Crypt - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:51 pm

Heather stared at the person. "What are you doing..." she whispered frightened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Crypt   Vampire Crypt - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Crypt
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next