The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A random happanstance (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 10:08 pm

Lou blushes and smiles at Suru. "This is perfect." He giggles and puts it on. He spins around in it. "How's it look?"

Tian smiles at Trance when she sees Trance start to wake up.

Xerna kisses Drak on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 10:02 pm

Suru chuckled and smiled. He kissed Lou. "It looks incredibly sexy on you."

Trance looked at Tian. "Morning.."

Drak smiled and kissed Xerna on the cheek back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 12:09 am

Lou blushes and giggles as he smiles at Suru. He kisses him back, "Thank you.."

Tian smiles and hugs her. "Morning."

Xerna smiles and sits down on the couch. He'd wait for everyone to come down before setting the table.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 11:43 pm

Suru smiled and chuckled.

Trance yawned and hugged Tian back.

Drak looked at Xerna. "It may be a while for trance to wake up knowing her."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 12:40 am

Tian smiles and giggles lightly. "I'm glad you slept well.."

Xerna blinks and giggles slightly. "We'll that's ok I'll make sure to keep the food warm for her.."

Lou smiles and starts to pull Suru "Let's go eat~"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 1:27 am

Trance stretched and sat up. "Thanks."

Drak smiled warmly.

Suru chuckled and followed Lou. "Alright, alright, I'm coming."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 4:02 pm

Lou giggles and smiles as he leads Suru down stairs. "Morning Xerna."

Xerna smiles and looks at Lou. "Good morning Lou you look cute."

Tian smiles and hugs Trance tightly. "Xerna made breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 2:32 pm

Suru chuckled and followed Lou downstairs. "Morning."

Drak looked at Suru. "Morning."

Trance hugged Tian. "Smells really good."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 1:35 pm

Tian smiles at Trance and kisses her cheek. "Xerna will keep the food warm if you'd like to rest more."

Lou smiles and starts to get two plates of food. "Suru I'm getting your plate ok." He giggles and hums happily.

Xerna laughs lightly. "Lou you look cute."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 7:24 pm

Trance smiled and nodded. "That sounds nice." Trance said laying back down and almost immediately falling back to sleep.

Suru smiled. "Alright Lou." Suru chuckled and smirked some, he really enjoyed seeing Lou in nothing but one of his own shirts.

Drak tried not to look at Lou, mostly because he didn't want to think of Xerna wearing something as skimpy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 11:50 am

Lou hums happily and hands Suru his plate. "Here Suru." He smiles at him and kisses his cheek before sitting down.

Xerna looks at Drak and smiles at him. "Would you like me to get your plate ready Drak?"

Tian blinks and smiles seeing Trance go back to sleep. She kisses her lightly and cuddles up to her.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 3:24 pm

"Thanks." Suru smiled and kissed Lou's cheek back.

Drak nodded. "Yes please, thanks Xerna." Drak smiled looking at Xerna.

Trance cuddled up to Tian in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 7:43 pm

Xerna smiles and gets two plates ready. He hands one to Drak giving him a peck on the lips. He smiles and sits down.

Lou smiles then gets a little serious. "We have a plan we'll hopefully get some of this crazy go away. "
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 4:09 pm

Drak smiled and gave Xerna a peck on the lips back. "Thanks Xerna. And what's this plan Lou?"

Suru figured he would let Lou tell the plan so he went ahead with eating.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 12:12 am

Lou smiles softly. "We need to go to Pikos main grid.. That should be very helpful. We can follow the pipes that run through the whole city though their kind of hidden. Only problem is we have to watch out for Vi-Cry, Rath and maybe Jolt, and then there's the ghouls we have to watch out for too." He explains the rest of the plan as he eats.

Xerna smiles and starts to eat as he listens.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:02 am

Suru kept eating while Lou explained the plan. When Lou had finished explaining he put down his plate. "Make sense to everyone?"

Drak listened to Lou's plan, he wasn't sure what to make of it. "Yeah, I suppose so."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 1:44 am

Xerna smiles and nods his head. "Yes it does."

Lou smiles as he finishes his food and looks at Drak. "Do you have any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 6:26 pm

Drak shook his head. "No, I think it make sense and I'm going to go along with it." Drak said after finishing his food.

Suru smiled and kissed Lou's cheek. "Then I guess it's all set."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 10:58 pm

Lou smiles and giggles softly. "Alright.." He finishes his food and quickly gets some coffee after putting his food away. He puts two of his special sugar cubes into and keeps his head down. But he gets up after finishing his coffee. "Thank you I'll.. go get ready!" He quickly goes to the bathroom and closes the door. He groans as he slides down to the floor. He pants and grits his teeth "To much human food.." He sniffles and whines loudly.

Xerna smiles at Lou and looks at Drak. "I wonder if we should go in teams? It'd be harder to keep track of smaller groups.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 5:01 pm

Suru watched Lou as he had his coffee, he figured that something was wrong. "Yeah, sounds like a good idea, smaller teams." Suru said heading upstairs to the bathroom after Lou. He knocked on the door. "Lou? You alright?"

Drak nodded. "Having smaller teams would make sense for that area too."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 1:21 pm

Lou whines loudly opening the door for Suru. "No.. I ate to much human food I feel sick." He blushes lightly and looks at the ground. "And a.. a little horny."

Xerna smiles and looks at the stairs. "Do you think they're alright? "
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 8:25 pm

Suru walked into the bathroom when Lou opened the door for him. He put his hand on Lou's forehead to check for a high temperature when Lou said he was feeling sick. He blushed hearing that Lou was horny.

Drak nodded. "Yeah, I'm sure they're fine. Suru has some medical knowledge if anything is wrong anyway. But seeing how Lou was probably going to the bathroom, it's probably just an upset stomach or something."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 2:54 am

Lou blushes deeply and looks at the ground. "I.. I shouldn't have a fever.. My.. My stomach hurts very bad.. Human food hurts ghouls.. It makes us weak and unable to control our powers very well.." He leans against him and hugs him whining loudly.

Xerna looks at him and smiles softly. "Alright.. I hope he feels better.." He kisses Drak and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptySun May 01, 2016 4:39 pm

"Oh, okay, I understand." Suru said holding Lou close, he patted Lou's back. "I can think of a few things that could make you feel better."

Drak smiled lightly and nodded. He blushed lightly when Xerna kissed him, so he kissed Xerna back. "You're really caring.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 3:23 am

Lou looks at Suru and tilts his head. "Really.. Anything you think of.. I'll do it, I don't want to be in pain anymore."

Xerna blinks and blushes lightly. "You really think so Drak?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

A random happanstance (berry)
Page 26 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next