The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A random happanstance (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 11:50 pm

Drak kissed Xerna back and smiled warmly. "You look really good."

Suru started waking up. "Hm..?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:36 am

Lou blinks and blushes lightly. "I didn't mean to wake you.."

Xerna smiles at Drak and giggles. "Thank you.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 6:29 pm

"It's fine.." Suru said yawning. Suru kissed Lou's forehead and wrapped one of his legs around one of Lou's.

Drak smiled warmly and kissed Xerna.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:05 am

Lou blushes lightly and smiles at him. He giggles softly and nips him.

Xerna smiles kissing him back. "Would you like breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 7:21 am

Suru nipped Lou back and kissed him lovingly.

"Breakfast sounds good." Drak smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 10:54 pm

Lou smiles and kisses him back. He giggles and nuzzles him. "We'll have to be careful today.. Ghouls might be hunting us too.. Their probably want us to join them if we say no they'll attack I'm sure unless the boss stops them.."

Xerna smiles and gets up. He heads for the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 5:57 pm

Suru nuzzled Lou back. "Don't worry about that.. I can take care of any one of them." Suru smiled and kissed Lou on the forehead.

Drak smiled and followed Xerna downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 8:20 pm

Lou blushes and looks at him. "Alright.."

Xerna hums as he starts to get some food out.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 8:38 pm

Suru smiled warmly and looked at Lou. "I will always try to keep you safe.."

Drak sat down on the couch and watched Xerna cook.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 2:29 pm

Lou blushes and smiles hugging Suru. "Thank you.."

Xerna hums softly as he cooks and looks over at Drak for a moment. He giggles lightly "I'd make a good wife wouldn't I?" He was teasing but also being a little serious. He goes back to focusing on cooking.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 12:34 am

Suru smiled warmly and hugged Lou. "Anything for you.."

Drak blushed at the thought of Xerna being his wife. He had never thought about marriage before. "Ye-yeah.. You really would.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 5:46 pm

Xerna blinks and blushes lightly hearing Drak. He looks at him a little surprised at his comment. He looks back at the food a little red but with a small smile on his face. He was glad that he'd make a good wife.

Lou smiles and giggles lightly. "I love you.. Oh we're going to talk over the plan to everyone right?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 5:39 pm

Drak smiled warmly and kissed Xerna lovingly.

Suru smiled. "I love you too. And yeah we're gonna talk to everyone about the plan."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 12:27 am

Xerna blushes and kisses Drak back. "Breakfast is almost done.."

Lou smiles and nuzzles him. "Do you think it'll work out?"

Tian opens her eyes slowly as she smells food.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 5:48 pm

Drak blushed and smiled. "Smells good."

Suru nuzzled Lou back and smiled. "Yes I am."

Trance was still asleep, it didn't seem like she would wake up soon.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 1:14 am

Xerna smiles at Drak warmly. "Thank you.. Oh here.." He holds up some food to Drak. "Say ahh!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 12:13 am

Drak smiled and opened his mouth. "Ahh."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 2:59 am

Xerna smiles and giggles as he places the food in Drak mouth. "Is it good?"

Lou smiles at Suru. "Good.. If we need extra help I'll see if I can get Uta to help.."

Tain blinks and looks at Trance tilting her head. She smiles and kisses her lightly before cuddling up to her.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 12:37 am

Drak smiled and nodded, finishing the bite of food. "Yeah, this is really good, Xerna."

Suru nodded looking at Lou. "Yeah, sounds like a good idea, if we need the extra help."

Trance smiled in her sleep. "Tian..." Trance said still deep asleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 1:23 am

Xerna smiles and giggles happily. "I'm so happy... I like cooking I'm glad you like it.." He moves the food off the burner.

Lou nods and smiles "Alright we have a plan B!" He stretches lightly and hugs him. "I smell food let's go eat.."

Tian blushes and smiles at Trance. She giggles softly and nuzzles her.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 10:38 am

Drak smiled. "You're a really good cook, Xerna."

Suru smiled and nodded, hugging Lou back. "Yeah, I guess someone got started on breakfast."

Trance smiled in her sleep and cuddled up to Tian.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:01 pm

Xerna giggles and blushes lightly looking away a little embarrassed. "Thank you.."

Lou nods his head, "It smells really good I bet Xerna cooked it~" He gets up "Did I wash my clothes last night Suru?" He looked around the room not seeing his outfit.

Tian smiles warmly and hugs her as she cuddles her.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 6:56 pm

Drak smiled warmly. "No problem, I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it."

Suru sat up in bed and stretched. "Drak or Trance might've taken your clothes to wash 'em. So they're probably haven't gotten to the dryer yet." Suru said getting out of bed and going over the his closet. "You wanna wear something of mine for the time being?"

Trance smiled in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 7:45 pm

Xerna giggles and smiles at him.

Lou blushes and smiles nodding his head. "Yes."

Tian giggles lightly and stays still.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 2:51 pm

Drak chuckled and smiled at Xerna.

Suru smiled and tossed Lou one of his bigger button up shirts, it would look like a short dress on Lou. "How's this?"

Trance started to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

A random happanstance (berry)
Page 25 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next