The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A random happanstance (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 6:34 pm

Suru kissed Lou's forehead and opened a cabinet in the bathroom. He pulled out a simple medicine to and took out one of the pills and put the bottle back. "Here you go, I think this should take of it."

Drak nodded and kissed Xerna's cheek. "I really do think so, Xerna."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 12:40 am

Lou looks at Suru and takes the pill from his hand. "Uh al.. alright thank you Suru.." He goes to the sink and fills a glass with some water. He pops the pill into his mouth and takes a sip of water. He sighs softly and looks at Suru for a moment before giving him a kiss.

Xerna smiles and blushes as he decides to sit in Drak lap. He looks at him and blushes more. "I.. I hope this.. is-is ok.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:04 pm

Suru smiled warmly and kissed Lou back. "I'm sure you'll feel better in no time."

Drak blushed when Xerna sat in his lap, and even more when she looked at him. "Yeah.. this is totally okay.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:18 pm

Lou smiles and hugs him. "Thank you Suru.." He blushes softly and nuzzles him.

Xerna smiles at him nodding his head. "Alright.." He blushes softly as he leans into him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 9:55 am

Suru smiled warmly and hugged Lou back. "You're welcome Lou.." He nuzzled Lou back.

Drak smiled lightly, still blushing, and wrapped his arms around Xerna.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 2:19 am

Lou looks at him and sits down on the floor. "Where.. uh Who's um.. The plan is that we're all going different directions right?" He frowns holding his head slightly.

Xerna smiles when Drak wraps his arms around him. He giggles softly and relaxes against him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 2:19 am

Suru sat on the floor next to Lou. "Yeah. I suppose that's the plan." He looked at Lou. "If you're not feeling up to it, then we can wait until tomorrow."

Drak smiled lightly when Xerna started relaxing. He wasn't sure what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 5:42 pm

Lou looks at him shaking his head. "N-No it's fine we should go today I don't want Rath to caught up to us.. He'll be really mad and he'll probably kill you.." He climbs into Suru lap. "I don't want that to happen.." He kisses him lightly.

Xerna blinks and looks at Drak. "Do.. I uh.. make you feel a little uncomfortable?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 11:09 am

Suru looked at Lou and kissed him back, wrapping his arms around Lou. "Alright, I trust your choice." Suru smiled warmly and kissed Lou again.

Drak blushed and shook his head. "No, not at all... Why..? Do I make you feel a little uncomfortable?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 3:52 pm

Lou blushes kissing him back. "It makes me happy to hear that.. Most people never trust a ghoul.." He nuzzles against Suru and smiles.

Xerna blushes shaking his head. "Oh no you don't! Not at all!" He smiles at Drak slightly. "Well.. Uh.. I was just worried a little.. Sometimes I feel like I make you uncomfortable.."

Tian slowly opens her eyes and rubs them.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 7:08 pm

Suru smiled and nuzzled Lou back. "It would be hard for me not to trust you."

Drak blushed and smiled lightly at Xerna. He looked at Xerna for a moment then kissed him. "I'm.. I'm not uncomfortable around you at all.."

Trance was already awake and getting dressed while Tian was waking up. "Morning." Trance said smiling and looking at Tian.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 2:20 am

Tian looks at her and blinks for a moment. "Morning." She smiles getting up slowly. She grabs her dress and slowly gets dressed still feeling tired.

Lou blinks and looks at Suru. "It.. It would? Why?"

Xerna smiles and kisses him back. He blushes and nods his head. "I'm glad.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 4:46 pm

"You feeling alright?" Trance, still only half dressed, asked going over to Tian.

"You haven't done anything to make me feel otherwise. And besides... with last night.. I don't exactly do that with many people." Suru said looking at Lou.

Drak smiled lightly and blushed. "So am I.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 1:23 am

Tian looks at Trance and smiles slightly. "Just.. Tired.. I may have a starting of a cold.. But I'm fine.."

Lou blinks and blushes deeply kissing Suru. He smiles and nuzzles him.

Xerna smiles and giggles. "Oh I'll make sure to be extra careful on our mission.. I don't want to be a burden on you.. I'm no good at close range fighting.. I don't.. want anything happening to you because of me.." He hides his face and sighs softly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 10:46 am

Trance smiled warmly and kissed Tian's forehead. "Doesn't feel like you have a fever. So I think you'll be just fine."

Suru blushed deeply and kissed and nuzzled Lou back. He held Lou close and nipped his cheek.

Drak smiled warmly and turned Xerna's head to look at him. He kissed Xerna. "I don't think you could ever be a burden to anybody.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 11:00 pm

Tian blushes and nods her head. "Alright thank you.."

Lou blushes when Suru nips his cheek. He giggles softly nipping at Suru neck and hums happily nuzzling him.

Xerna blinks and blushes when Drak turns his head toward him. He kisses him back and smiles at him. "Really.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 1:25 am

Trance smiled warmly. "You're welcome." Trance went back over to her dresser and finished getting dressed.

Suru blushed lightly when Lou nipped his neck and nuzzled Lou back.

Drak nodded and smiled warmly, kissing Xerna again. "I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 2:18 am

Tian smiles and finishes getting dressed as well.

Lou purrs softly and blushes as he looks at Suru. He kisses him deeply.

Xerna blushes and kisses him back. "Thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 12:12 pm

Trance finished getting dressed and kissed Tian's cheek.

Suru blushed lightly when he heard Lou purring and kissed Lou deeply back.

Drak smiled warmly. "No thanks necessary."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 8:49 pm

Tian smiles and kisses Trance giggling softly.

Lou blushes deeply and smiles into the kiss. "I really like you Suru.."

Xerna giggles softly and hugs him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:38 am

Trance smiled and kissed Tian back.

Suru looked at Lou, still blushing lightly. "I really like you too Lou."

Drak smiled warmly and hugged Xerna back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:07 pm

Tian smiles and holds Trance hand. "Xerna made food.."

Lou blushes deeply and smiles happily hugging Suru. "That makes me so happy!"

Xerna smiles and hums softly as he thinks. He takes off a purple stone from his hairpiece. "Here you'll be able to find me with this if we get separated today.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 11:23 am

Trance smiled and held Tian's hand. "I hope it's really good."

Suru hugged Lou back. "You make me very happy too, Lou."

Drak blinked and looked at the purple stone. "Alright. I'll be sure to keep it." Drak smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 4:20 am

Tian smiles and giggles softly nodding his head. "He makes really good food!"

Lou smiles and kisses him deeply. "Suru~"

Xerna blushes softly and smiles at Drak. He blinks and gets up going over to the food. He starts to heat it back up and hums. "Trance and Tian are going to be coming down soon.." He goes back over to Drak once the food was heated up and blushes as he sits back into Drak lap.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 2:59 pm

"Then let's go eat!" Trance smiled and giggled.

Suru kissed Lou deeply back. "Lou.."

Drak smiled warmly, he blinked when Xerna got up and went to heat the food. "Okay.." Drak said, he waited until Xerna got back and sat in his lap. He was blushing too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

A random happanstance (berry)
Page 27 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next