The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_lcapInteresting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 Voting_barInteresting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_lcapInteresting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 Voting_barInteresting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:55 pm

"Me? Just oversee some reconstruction." The woman said walking down stairs and leaving the house.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:36 pm

Izayoi blinks and walks to the room and opens the door.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:41 pm

The room was huge. There was a pool that took up most of the room and was at least 5 feet deep all around it. There was a toilet that looked customized for someone laying on it on their front in the room too. Miia went up stairs and looked in the room. "Wow.. this room is so huge.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:32 pm

Izayoi blinks and looks at the room. He nods his head and looks at her "I guess this is your room.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:37 pm

"I think this might be more of a bathroom..." Miia said looking around. There wasn't a bed anywhere in the room. "I guess we have to share a bed or something..." Miia said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:48 pm

Izayoi shrugs his shoulders "fine whatever.." He goes to his room since it was getting late. "do you need something to sleep in?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:56 pm

"I have a shirt to sleep in." Miia said taking off her shirt. She was wearing a pink lacy bra under it. The shirt was long enough to cover the bottom half so she didn't wear a skirt. She closed the door to her bathroom door quickly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 7:09 pm

Izayoi blushes lightly and changes his clothes. He'd take a shower in the morning since he didn't really do anything that day. He gets in bed and turns on the tv.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 7:12 pm

Miia went to Izayoi's room. Her night shirt was a yellow shirt that showed her midriff and had pink lace on the sleeves and bottom of the shirt. She was waring what looked like they were, at one point, pink short shorts turned into a pink skirt that went up half her hips.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 7:39 pm

Izayoi looks at her "Cute.." He yawns and pulls the covers up. "Get in.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Miia nodded and got in bed with Izayoi. She wrapped her tail mostly around him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 7:58 pm

Izayoi blinks as he feels her tail wrap around him. He sighs and closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 7:59 pm

So warm.." Miia sighed happily as she soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:02 pm

Izayoi blushes and quickly falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:04 pm

Miia slept soundly and happily being warmed by Izayoi's body.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:09 pm

Izayoi wakes up late in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:13 pm

Miia was still asleep with her tail wrapped around Izayoi, she had his right arm between her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:16 pm

Izayoi blushes light and smirks. He chuckles softly as he gets a few dirty ideas.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:18 pm

The tip of Miia's tail was next to Izayoi's left hand. Miia was still sleeping soundly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:28 pm

Izayoi blinks and grabs the tip of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:29 pm

Miia moaned and woke up when Izayoi grabbed the tip of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:32 pm

Izayoi smirks and looks at her "Morning.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:33 pm

Miia's tail wrapped around Izayoi a little tightly since he still had the tip of her tail in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:36 pm

Izayoi lets go of the tip of her tail not liking being squeezed tighter.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:44 pm

Miia blushed deeply and loosened up on her tail's grip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next