The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 Vote_lcapInteresting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 Voting_barInteresting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 Vote_lcapInteresting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 Voting_barInteresting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 7:57 pm

Izayoi chuckles and kisses her deeply again. "Alright.. Well I'm going to take a shower.. It's getting late.." He stands up and takes off his shirt and heads to his bathroom.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 8:02 pm

Miia got dressed in the belly dancer's outfit when she got back to their room. Miia sat on the bed and waited for Izayoi to come back. Miia was completely nude under the outfit, and because the outfit was sheer everything was visible.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 8:09 pm

Izayoi walks out of the shower after a bit and blinks as he looks at Miia. He smirks and chuckles softly "Trying to seduce me Miia? That seems so unlike you.." He chuckles and puts on some pants.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 8:11 pm

"Shut up.." Miia whispered play fully into Izayoi's ear. She grabbed his pants my the waistband and almost shredded them as she pulled them off of him and started kissed her way down his body to his member.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 8:19 pm

Izayoi blinks and looks at her blushing lightly. He wasn't use to her acting this way but he just shrugs his shoulders and enjoys the moment.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 6:32 pm

Miia started to suck Izayoi's member.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:29 am

Izayoi blushes a littler deeper and he moans out. He tangles his fingers into her hair and smirks.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 2:51 am

Miia kept sucking Izayoi's member.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 4:07 pm

Izayoi moans and quickly pins her to the bed. He kisses her deeply and smirks.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:08 pm

Miia moaned cutely into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:45 pm

Izayoi smirks and chuckles softly "Your moan is just so cute.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:51 pm

Miia blushed and kissed Izayoi deeply.

There was a loud knock at the front door.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:53 pm

Izayoi sighs and pulls his pants back up. "I'll be back in a second.." He walks down stairs and opens the door "What?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:34 pm

It was the woman who had done the construction in Izayoi's home, not to mention she was the same one to more or less leave Miia with Izayoi. "Hello. Hope i didn't catch you in the middle of something.. important." The woman said almost like she knew what Izayoi had been up with Miia.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 10:21 pm

Izayoi crosses his arms "Just tell me what you want.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 5:37 pm

The woman held up a piece of paper. It looked like a contract. "Because your taking care of someone under the Cultural Exchange between Species Bill, I felt like i should let you know that you shouldn't do anything naughty with her. Unless you have plans on marrying her that is."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:21 pm

Izayoi sighs as he looks at her "Can I just shut the door on you.. I'll do what I want.. I'm already taking care of her.. Besides I don't want a contract.. I'll marry her if I feel like it.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 1:46 am

"Alright, but i hope you know that in the eyes of the government, it's rape. Even if she was pushing it. Personally, i think you'd make a nice bottom bunker in the government jail." The woman chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 6:24 am

Izayoi glares at her and sighs annoyed at her. "Whatever fine I'll sign the stupid paper!" He grabs the contract from her pissed now. He signs the contract "This is so stupid.. She's her own person she can do what she wants.. Stop being an annoying bat or I'll punch you next time you annoy me with something stupid like this.. And I don't care if I got to jail for that.." He smiles at her and sighs popping his neck "You can leave now right or is there more?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:50 pm

"Just this." The woman tossed Izayoi a small blue velvet box. "We got a sniper to watch it. Might as well make it romantic." The woman chuckled and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 8:52 pm

Izayoi blushes as he catches the box and glares at her "Creeps.." He closes the door and heads back up to the room.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:04 pm

Miia had fallen asleep in bed and cuddled up to a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:00 pm

Izayoi sighs "Uncool... Oh well.." He sets the box on the dresser and climbs into bed with her.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:37 am

Miia cuddled up to Izayoi when he got into bed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:39 am

Izayoi smiles and wraps an arm around her and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next