The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) Vote_lcapHahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) Voting_barHahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) Vote_lcapHahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) Voting_barHahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) Empty
PostSubject: Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)   Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:17 pm

Yuuya smirks as he walks by the main gates of prison before heading into town. "What a stupid place.. I think a haunted place would be more interesting at least the ghosts might be able to get me.." He sighs as he walks into town with a bored look on his face. But he seemed very warm and approachable. He stops in front of a store and looks at what they had in the window.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)   Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:21 pm

A person who passed by Yuuya suddenly collapsed bleeding from his leg.
Rev groaned from a roof top. "Damn. I missed the kneecap half a freakin' inch." Rev said reloading her sniper. "Whatever. A shot to the head will take care of it. I wanted him to at least not walk again. but now I cant take the risk." Rev said shoot the rifle again. She didn't put a silencer on it so just about anyone in the town could hear it shoot off for the second time. This time shooting the man that Yuuya passed right the left eye and out of his skill on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)   Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:25 pm

Yuuya blinks and looks at the man. He smirks when he sees the bullet pass through the mans eye and out his skull. He starts to laugh and smirk more. It was amazing he just got to watch someone be murder. He gave him a thrill, he licks his lips and looks up where the shot came from.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)   Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:32 pm

Almost everyone was looking at where the shot was coming from. Police were already at the building and going up it to the roof. Rev sighed. "Great, cops. Now I have to leave my rifle here because it'll slow me down." Rev said jumping off the roof. She seemed to disappear from sight in mid fall. Anyone who was paying attention to her decent would've seen that she transformed into a flying squirrel and glided to the roof of another building.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)   Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:51 pm

Yuuya smiles and decides to study her. He disappears and appears on the roof top she landed on.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)   Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:55 pm

The flying squirrel that landed on the roof turned into Rev. She stretched. "Damn, that was my favorite rifle too." She said. She took a pick of cigarettes from her back pocket. "Damn it! I smoked the last one up on the roof." She groaned and threw the empty pack behind her, hitting Yuuya in the chest. "Dude behind me, you got any smokes on ya?" Rev asked not even turning around.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)   Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 2:13 pm

Yuuya smirks and chuckles softly. He walks up to her and reaches into his pocket. "Yeah here.." He pulls out a pack and hands it to her smiling warmly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)   Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 2:18 pm

"Thanks." Rev said taking the pack and taking one of them. she lit it and took a long drag. "Nice."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)   Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 2:23 pm

Yuuya smirks and just steps back to study her quietly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)   Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 2:26 pm

Rev looked at Yuuya. "Hey, if you wanna stare at me, at least let me be wearing something even more comfortable than this." Rev said. She was only wearing her regular clothes in her human form, it has hard to believe there was a more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)   Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 2:29 pm

Yuuya sighs softly and as he looks at her "I'm sorry I didn't notice I was staring.. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)   Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 2:32 pm

"Your guess is as good as mine." Rev said shrugging her shoulders and took another drag from the cigarette. "I've been too many people to really care what my name is. If you wanna know it then go look on a wanted poster. Or on the news or whatever." Rev shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)   Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 2:37 pm

Yuuya smirks and chuckles softly "Interesting you don't know your name.." He takes out his survival knife, he wanted to take her to his old schools science lab.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)   Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 2:41 pm

"You really want to do that?" Rev asked. She sighed and turned into a mouse and quickly scurried into Yuuya's pants, she doubted that he would stab himself.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)   Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 2:44 pm

Yuuya smirks "That won't stop me... Besides we'll all die sooner or later right.." He laughs softly "But I wasn't going to hurt you yet.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)   Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 2:50 pm

Rev climbed up to Yuuya's shoulder and turned back into herself so she was piggybacking Yuuya. "Then lead on." Rev said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)   Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 2:52 pm

Yuuya smirks and puts away his knife. He heads back to the old abandoned school at his old town, more like ghost town. "Ok we're at the place.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)   Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 2:54 pm

Rev sat up a bit. Her boobs rested on the top of Yuuya's head. "Looks pretty empty to me."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)   Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 3:09 pm

Yuuya smirks "Just stay close and I'll protect it.. I heard there is a few ghosts here.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)   Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 3:16 pm

"I don't believe in ghosts so don't try that crap on me." Rev said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)   Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 3:36 pm

Yuuya smirks "Sure believe what you want.." He chuckles and walks into the school.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)   Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 3:37 pm

"Whatever." Rev shrugged her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)   Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 4:12 pm

Yuuya smiles and leads her through the school. Creepy giggles rain out throughout the halls. Things changed outside they were in the demon world now.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)   Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 4:20 pm

Rev wasn't scared. The whole time through the school Rev hadn't taken her boobs off of Yuuya's head. Mostly because it made her feel taller. "So, we in the demon world now?" Rev asked nonchalantly, it was like she had been through there plenty of times.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)   Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 4:36 pm

Yuuya chuckles "Your taking all the fun out of this Nee-san.. But yes we are in the demon world.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)   Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hahaha Blood , kinfe, Murder? (fukuro)
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next