The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
When will he stop? (fukuro) Vote_lcapWhen will he stop? (fukuro) Voting_barWhen will he stop? (fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
When will he stop? (fukuro) Vote_lcapWhen will he stop? (fukuro) Voting_barWhen will he stop? (fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

When will he stop? (fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

When will he stop? (fukuro) Empty
PostSubject: When will he stop? (fukuro)   When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 4:52 pm

Mahiro looks at the main gates of the prison and smirks. "You guys should really setup a better security.. I got a bunch of documents I wasn't suppose to.." He laughs and disappears before the lights could hit him. He sighs and swings one of he feet down from a branch. He starts to go through the papers to try and find anything about the murder of his family. He looks around to make sure there was no one around before he started. He sighs after a few hours of going through the papers. "Break time.. I guess I got to look for food what a pain.." He jumps down from the branch and stretches.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: When will he stop? (fukuro)   When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 5:41 pm

Zero was walking through the street with Bloody Rose drawn. He was looking for a vampire that he was sent to kill tonight.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: When will he stop? (fukuro)   When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 5:45 pm

Mahiro appearing in town and looks around. He walks over to a vending machine and kicks it. The machine starts to spit out food and drinks. He laughs and fixes the dent he made in the machine. "People need to make these things less breakable.." He starts to eat some of the food and yawns. He puts some drinks and extra food in his backpack. "Alright time to head back." He throws up his hood and starts to walk.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: When will he stop? (fukuro)   When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 5:54 pm

Zero kept walking through the town, no one seemed to concerned with him because of someone who broke a vending machine.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: When will he stop? (fukuro)   When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:02 pm

Mahiro looks at Zero when he passes by him and smirks. He quickly disappears and looks at him from the roof of a building.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: When will he stop? (fukuro)   When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:14 pm

Zero kept walking looking around for the vampire. He soon found the vampire and grabbed the vampire by his hair and dragged him into an alley. He shot the vampire three times. Once in the head, one in the heart, and one in the gut.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: When will he stop? (fukuro)   When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:18 pm

Mahiro watches him and smirks "Interesting... Maybe he did it.." He sits down and looks through the papers. "I think I seen his picture somewhere.."

(I like your new siggy!)
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: When will he stop? (fukuro)   When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:28 pm

(Thanks!)

The vampire disappeared into dust after dying. Zero put Bloody Rose back into it's holster and began walking off.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: When will he stop? (fukuro)   When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:36 pm

Mahiro blinks and gets up. He starts to follow him as he looks through the papers. He smirks and jumps down in front of him "Your Zero right?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: When will he stop? (fukuro)   When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:38 pm

"Who cares?" Zero asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: When will he stop? (fukuro)   When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:41 pm

Mahiro glares at him "I do.." He holds up the paper "Just tell me if this is you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: When will he stop? (fukuro)   When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:44 pm

"Why do you care?" Zero asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: When will he stop? (fukuro)   When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:47 pm

Mahiro growls and glares at him "I'm trying to find the person who killed my family.. Now hurry up before I get really mad!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: When will he stop? (fukuro)   When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:53 pm

"Look, I don't know anything about some murdered family." Zero said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: When will he stop? (fukuro)   When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:55 pm

Mahiro glares at him and goes to kick him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: When will he stop? (fukuro)   When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:59 pm

Zero grabbed Mahiro's leg and turned him around so that he was on his stomach and Zero had him pinned to the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: When will he stop? (fukuro)   When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:03 pm

Mahiro blinks and looks at him. No one had ever caught his kick before. He starts to move around "Get off!!" He glares at him and starts to glow.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: When will he stop? (fukuro)   When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:05 pm

Zero let go and got off of him. He dusted his hands off.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: When will he stop? (fukuro)   When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:08 pm

Mahiro glares at him and pants softly. He rolls his eyes "Tsk.. Whatever.." He throws up his hood. He couldn't stay any longer he was hitting his limit of magic for the day. He sighs and starts walking before someone noticed his face was on the wanted posters.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: When will he stop? (fukuro)   When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:10 pm

"By the way, Mahiro. If you accuse me of murder again, then I'll have the pleasure of turning you in." Zero said starting to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: When will he stop? (fukuro)   When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:13 pm

Mahiro blinks and freezes when Zero says his name. He turns around and looks at him with slightly wide eyes. "Whatever.. As if.." He glows and disappears. He sighs and looks back at the town "Damn I didn't get as far as I wanted.." He holds his head and walks into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: When will he stop? (fukuro)   When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:14 pm

Zero headed back home.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: When will he stop? (fukuro)   When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:17 pm

Mahiro sits down in an old building and closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: When will he stop? (fukuro)   When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:23 pm

Zero walked into his house and laid down in bed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: When will he stop? (fukuro)   When will he stop? (fukuro) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:31 pm

Mahiro groans as the sun hits his eyes the next morning "Annoying.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will he stop? (fukuro)   When will he stop? (fukuro) Empty

Back to top Go down

When will he stop? (fukuro)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next