The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_lcapNew member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 Voting_barNew member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_lcapNew member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 Voting_barNew member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

New member to the team? (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:25 am

"I said not to worry your pretty face." Eren said. "That's the sewers opening their flood gates for today, there's literally so much crap piled up that they have to wash it off. And instead of sending people too do it it's easier top just store water and release it."Eren explained.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:29 am

Waltt looks at him and shivers "Eeww.. That sounds gross.. I'm just glad it wasn't Gareki.." He sighs and get back on the couch. He rubs his forehead where he fell off the couch and hit his head. "Ouch.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:53 pm

"You need ice or something?" Eren asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 3:18 pm

Waltt looks at him and shakes his head "Nah I'm fine I just need to take my medicine for my headache.." He smiles and starts to go through his small bag.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:38 am

"If you say so." Eren said going upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:53 pm

Waltt takes his medicine and sighs. He looks at the ceiling tapping his feet. He wasn't sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 11:26 pm

Dark looked over at Waltt.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:29 am

Waltt looks at him and smiles. He waves "Hey do you have any old parts I feel like making something.. I don't have good signal right now to get on the internet with my bracelet.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 4:43 pm

Dark nodded and brought Waltt to top floor then into a locked room full of old machine parts. Some of them looked brand new some a little rusty, but all clearly top rate parts for the year they were made.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 4:53 pm

Waltt blinks and looks around amazed "Oh wow this is so awesome!" He smiles and starts to go through the parts. "Where did you guys get this stuff.. I can only look at this stuff in the stores! I have to get the lower model parts, these cost a bunch.." He laughs and sits down looking over the parts.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 5:09 pm

Dark ignored the question and just let Waltt look  though the parts.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 5:18 pm

Waltt blinks and looks at him "You know you can talk it's not like I'm going to bite.." He keeps looking through the parts and starts to build something.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 5:23 pm

Dark shrugged. He just didn't like talking. "Whatever." Dark said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 5:25 pm

Waltt looks at him and laughs softly "I guess that's better than nothing.." He steps back and looks at the small cat he mad with the parts. "Now all I need is to find a piece that I can make into the heart drive and it'll work!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 5:26 pm

Dark got to the back of the room and tossed Waltt the parts he needed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 5:30 pm

Waltt blinks and catches the parts and smiles "Awesome this is just what I need! Thanks!" He hums as he puts the parts together and adds it to the cat. He pulls up his watch and types some things in. The cat became more real looking and fur covered its body. "there we go now you can play with other cats.." He pushes the chest and the cats eyes open up. It begins to move around and meow. "Awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 5:35 pm

Dark came out from the back of the room and looked at the cat.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 5:39 pm

Waltt looks at him and smiles "Doesn't he look cute! What should we name him?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 5:53 pm

Dark shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 5:56 pm

Waltt sighs softly and looks at the cat "Fine then I'll name him Light and I'm giving him to you.. So you better take care of him.." He picks up light and giggles as he hands him to Dark.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:02 pm

Dark blushed lightly. He didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:03 pm

Waltt looks at him and blinks when he didn't take Light "Don't tell me you've never held an animal before?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:06 pm

Dark shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:10 pm

Waltt blinks and looks at him surprised "Well hold it like a baby I guess.. Like this.." He shows Dark how to hold Light. "See isn't hard.." He smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Dark blushed light and held out his arms to hold Light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New member to the team? (Berry)
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next