The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNew member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 Voting_barNew member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNew member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 Voting_barNew member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

New member to the team? (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:45 pm

Waltt pouts "Whatever.." He smiles when he finishes with the TV "Awesome time to watch whatever I want!" He laughs and flips through the channels.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:50 pm

Even though the signal was better half of the channels were static, as in nothing was even on the air right now. The other half was partially news, some security camera feeds from around Roanapur, regular cartoons, and the least amount of other channels were more naughty things containing anything the mind could think of.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:54 pm

Waltt blinks and frowns "Why are half the channels in static?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:02 pm

"Because no one in Roanapur pays for those channels, so all anyone can watch is what's paid for." Warren said walking down stairs.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:13 pm

Waltt blinks and looks at him "That's cool.. I never heard of that before.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:19 pm

"If you say so." Warren said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:22 pm

Waltt yawns and rubs his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:26 pm

"If you need sleep, you can take a nap in my room." Warren said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:33 pm

Waltt looks at him "I'm fine my eyes are just tired.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:35 pm

"Okay." Warren shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:42 pm

Waltt looks at the tv "This place is pretty interesting.." He smiles and starts to play on his watch.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:13 pm

"If you say so." Warren said taking a sip of his coffee.

Mirage walked downstairs dressed in her usual clothes. "I'm heading out to get some cigs." Mirage said paying no mind to Waltt until she got to the door. She turned around and looked at Waltt. "Who's the fresh meat?" Mirage asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:55 am

Waltt blinks and tilts his head when he's called fresh meat. He blinks when his phone gets up "Gareki!" He smiles and answers it. He giggles as he talks and smiles as Gareki yells at him through the phone. "I think I can meet you there.." He starts to walk to the door.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:17 am

"Where the hell do you think your going?" Mirage asked grabbing Waltt.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:19 am

Waltt blinks and looks at him "I'm going to go see Gareki.. Nai wants to see me before the show.." He smiles happily.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:29 am

"Fine, but there's no chance you'll get out of town without someone to protect you." Mirage said heading to the stairs. "Dark, get down here." Mirage said.

Dark came down the stairs still only in pants and his mask.

"Show the fresh meat out of the district." Mirage said.

Dark shook his head.

"I can do it." Warren said getting up. Dark tossed Warren one of Eren's cutlass pistols. "Thanks." Warren said reloading the gun.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:35 am

Waltt blinks and looks at the gun "Oh cool Gareki has one of those.. But do we uh really need it?" He looks at his phone "Uh I could tell Gareki I could meet him later.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:44 am

"In Roanapur it's not just live or die. This district has no almost no laws here. That's why this part of the underworld is known as Yuji's TV, because anything that you can't do outside the district, you can do here." Eren said sitting on the stairs. "Rape, brutal murder, drugs, you name it. And if you get arrested you can just bribe the cops to let you out, cause if you don't they beat you and use you as a personal police toy until they decide to let you go see God though the barrel of a shot gun." Eren said.

"You see why a gun here is important now?" Mirage asked.

"A gun is like your life, if you don't have one, then consider yourself dead if you don't have a bodyguard." Warren said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:57 am

Waltt blinks and looks at ground "uh I just remembered Gareki told me not to come here.." He sighs and looks at Warren "I think I'll stay here for a little long.. I don't want to die.." He rubs the back of his head and laughs.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:04 am

Okay." Warren said.

"Then I'm taking the cutlass and getting the smokes." Mirage said taking the cutlass that Warren had and left.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:07 am

Waltt sighs and lays down on the couch. He starts messing with his watch. "I need to make sure Gareki can't find me.. I don't want him to worry.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:09 am

Okay." Warren said. He headed downstairs to the vault.

Eren and dark looked at each other them at Waltt.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:13 am

Waltt blinks and looks at them "What is it? Did I say something weird?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:16 am

Eren chuckled lightly. "Nothing you should worry your pretty face about." Eren saidsjust before an explosion shook Roanapur.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:18 am

Waltt blinks and goes to say something when the explosion goes off. He squeaks when he falls off the couch "What the heck is going on? Oh no I bet Gareki found me.. oh god he's so going to shoot me in the head.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member to the team? (Berry)   New member to the team? (Berry) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New member to the team? (Berry)
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next