The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 Vote_lcapThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 Voting_barThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 Vote_lcapThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 Voting_barThe Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The Adventure Starts Now [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:16 pm

"They are hobbies." Edo confirms, smiling as Tenshi blushes. "Your hobbies are common to have nowadays, though I think I know a place." Truthfully, what Edo was about to say is completely irrelevant to his previous statement, though he knew Tenshi would love it. "Looks like we're going back for our swimsuits, because after the ball, we're going to the beach. One that's beautiful during the night!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:47 am

Tenshi blinks and blushes lightly. She smiles happily and hugs him tightly "I've never seen a beach at night that sounds awesome! Thanks Edo!" She kisses him and wiggles around happily.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:20 am

"I thought you'd like it!" Edo responds, kissing Tenshi back, "Now let's get back home so we can change into these clothes!" With this being said, Edo holds Tenshi's hand and drags her along with him towards the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:27 am

Tenshi blushes deeply and giggles. "ok.." She follows him quickly and smiles happily.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:26 am

Edo runs towards the hotel before stopping at the entrance. From here, he could see all the preparations being done to the ball room. "Can you see that, Tenshi?" He asks, pointing to the room, "What're they doing in there?" Edo remained very curious, and so he waits for Tenshi's response before moving along any further.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:35 am

Tenshi blinks and looks at where they were setting up for the ball. She holds onto Edos arm and smiles "that's really cool can we check it out a little more or go change?" She tilts her head and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:14 pm

"Let's go change first." Edo suggests, now entering the hotel, and eventually his hotel room with Tenshi. He goes into the bathroom, and quietly begins changing. There was still a couple hours left before the ball, so Edo took his time doing as he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:19 pm

Tenshi puts on the dress and giggles. She spins around and walks into the other bathroom. She washed up and puts on makeup, also she starts to to fix up her hair. She hums a song as she gets ready happily.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:04 pm

Edo turns the shower on. He gets in, and quickly cleans himself up. After this, having dried himself first, Edo puts on everything he bought from the store. He stays in the bathroom for awhile, checking himself out. "My first party..." He mutters, "Full of strangers."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:08 am

Tenshi finishes up getting ready and blushes. "it feels weird looking at myself all dressed up.." She whispers to herself. Taking a deep breath she walks out of the bathroom she was in and to the living room. She stands quietly as she waits for Edo.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:50 pm

Sighing, Edo walks out of his bathroom as he feels fully prepared for the ball. "I think I look nice enough." He comments before walking out of the bathroom. He sees Tenshi all dressed up and smiles. "Wow!" He comments, "You look really good, Tenshi!" He blushes a little after looking at her. He approaches her and hugs her gently. "Not that you didn't look really good before, though." He adds.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:12 pm

Tenshi blushes deeply and giggles. She hugs him back "thank you Edo.. You look really handsome.." She smiles lightly and kisses him. "but you looked handsome even before you got all dressed up.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 5:04 pm

"Thank you!" Edo replies, smiling warmly. He blushes a bit as he is kissed, and laughs softly as Tenshi basically repeats what he said. "We still have a couple hours left before the ball." Edo remarks, "What do you wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:17 pm

Tenshi thinks for a moment and giggles "can we practice a little I don't want toembarrass you.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 5:05 pm

"Embarrass me?" Edo laughs, "You won't embarrass me, Tenshi, trust me. As long as you're having fun, there's nothing to be worried about. I'm not the type to mock or feel mocked." Albeit, Edo prepares himself to dance.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 5:15 pm

Tenshi blinks and giggles "your so strong Edo!" She smiles and gets into her position to dance. "like this right Edo?" She looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:06 pm

"Right!" Edo replies, smiling happily, now starting to move his feet. Clockwise and counter-clockwise, Edo guides Tenshi as they dance. He performs slowly, however, as this is just practicing. "Follow me! I know you can do it!" Edo comments.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:07 pm

Tenshi blushes lightly as Edo cheers her on. She giggles lightly and hums a song to go with their movements. She follows Edos lead and smiles happily.
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:45 pm

After a while, Edo stops as both he and Tenshi seemed to be working well together. "I think that should do." Edo comments, "Do you feel confident about this now, Tenshi?" Edo tilts his head in curiosity and looks at Tenshi.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:47 pm

Tenshi smiles happily and nods her head "yeah I'm confident now Edo!"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:00 pm

Edo smiles in response before going to sit down on the living room couch. He was still worried about a attending the ball. There would be many strangers, and only one person he would be familiar with: Tenshi. He wondered if Tenshi even knew that this ball isn't considered a party. He sighs in disappointment before relaxing his arms behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:09 pm

Tenshi blinks and looks at Edo. She sits down next to him "Edo is something on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:09 pm

Edo nods in response to Tenshi's question. "I just feel uncomfortable around strangers, and there's going to be a ton at this ball, Tenshi." Edo comments, "I'm just upset that this dance might not be as fun as I thought it'd be. I thought it was a party, but it isn't." Edo holds Tenshi's hand as she sits beside him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:02 pm

Tenshi thinks for a minute and bites her lip "we don't have to go Edo if you don't feel comfy.."
Back to top Go down
Edo Nakamura
Admin
Admin
Edo Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:12 pm

"Well, dancing makes you happy, doesn't it?" Edo asks, smiling, "If it does, I don't wanna upset you." Edo sighs and looks at the ground. "Besides, maybe if I see you having fun, I'll have fun, myself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Starts Now [Open]   The Adventure Starts Now [Open] - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Adventure Starts Now [Open]
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next