The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
remembering home (open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
remembering home (open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
remembering home (open) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
remembering home (open) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
remembering home (open) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
remembering home (open) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
remembering home (open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
remembering home (open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
remembering home (open) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
remembering home (open) Vote_lcapremembering home (open) Voting_barremembering home (open) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
remembering home (open) Vote_lcapremembering home (open) Voting_barremembering home (open) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

remembering home (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

remembering home (open) Empty
PostSubject: remembering home (open)   remembering home (open) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:16 pm

(ok so I had a dream with a few characters in it. I've made the character! Check out Tiffany O'Chee character sheet!)
Tiffany smiles as she dances to the song. That reminded her of her family. They were back in Ireland. Tears ran down her face as she dances to the beat. She spins and moves to the song not missing a beat. Her hair twirls around her, she had let her hair down to dance freely.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: remembering home (open)   remembering home (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:59 am

Chain looked around the ballroom confused. She had lost sight of Sora when she got distracted by a cool painting. She saw someone in the dance training room and walked in to it. "Um.. excuse me..." Chain said, her shy voice was drowned out by the music.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: remembering home (open)   remembering home (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:05 am

Tiffany keeps dancing not noticing the new person who walked in. She was so engulfed in the music. As the music began to end she wipes her face still keeping time with the music. She stops right as the music does and blushes lightly as she notices someone was in the room. "uh..." Her face turns bright red.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: remembering home (open)   remembering home (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:10 am

Chain clapped her hands. She thought that it was a beautiful dance. "That was awesome." She smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: remembering home (open)   remembering home (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:14 am

Tiffany blushes more and bows. She smiles lightly "thank you.." She giggles lightly and grabs her bag so she could take out the ribbon for her hair. She blinks and sighs, it was missing. "oh well.." She turns back to the person "so can I help you with something?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: remembering home (open)   remembering home (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:15 am

Chain nodded. "Oh, um, yes. I got separated from my brother.. do you think you would help me find him...?" Chain asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: remembering home (open)   remembering home (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:19 am

Tiffany smiles lightly "oh sure I love helping people!" She picks up her bag and walks over to her "my names Tiffany O'Chee! What's yours?" She blushes lightly as her accent comes in.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: remembering home (open)   remembering home (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:26 am

"Thank you!" Chain smiled and hugged Tiffany. "Um... I don't really have a name... most people just call me Chain, which is short for Chain Saw."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: remembering home (open)   remembering home (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:30 am

Tiffany blinks "chain saw huh.." She giggles lightly "that's a very interesting name I like it!" She smiles and hugs her back. "come on let's go find your brother.. I'm sure he's around somewhere.. Let's go check the courtyard.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: remembering home (open)   remembering home (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:31 am

"Okay, sounds good." Chain smiled and held Tiffany's hand. "I think your accent is super cute."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: remembering home (open)   remembering home (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:36 am

Tiffany blinks and blushes deeply. She smiles "thank you.." She leads her to the back courtyard. She looks around "do you see your brother anywhere out here?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: remembering home (open)   remembering home (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:40 am

"Ummmm... No I don't..." Chain said a little sad.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: remembering home (open)   remembering home (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:45 am

Tiffany looks at her "don't be sad.. We'll look until we find him.." She smiles "if he's not here maybe he's in the main entrance.." She leads her to the main entrance and looks around. "is he uh here?" She seen a bunch of people but she didn't know what her brother even liked like.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: remembering home (open)   remembering home (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:52 am

"Um... Oh! There he is, with the crown tattoo and headphones!" Chain said pointing to Sora.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: remembering home (open)   remembering home (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:56 am

Tiffany blinks and smiles. "let's go get him!" She weaves her through the crowd of people. She holds chains hand tightly so she didn't get lost.  She stops infront of Sora "so your chains brother.. It's nice to meet you.. But you should watch over her better!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: remembering home (open)   remembering home (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:01 am

"Hmm?" Sora pulled down his headphones so they were around his neck now. "What was that? I did hear you though my music." Sora said. There wasn't even the faintest sound coming out of the headphones.
"I thought I lost you Sora!" Chain hugged Sora tightly.
Sora kept a blank look on his face as he gave Chain a quick hug.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: remembering home (open)   remembering home (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:14 am

Tiffany blinks and places her hands on her hops. "I said you should watch over chain better!" She smiles happy to see chain happy. She looks at Sora "didn't you notice she was missing? She was scared you know.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: remembering home (open)   remembering home (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:18 am

Sora looked at Tiffany with a blank expression. "Who are you to talk about how I watch over Chain?" Sora said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: remembering home (open)   remembering home (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:24 am

Tiffany blinks and puffs out her cheeks getting irritated with Sora. "I'm talking to you! You should watch chain better!!" She crosses her arms. She looks at chain and smiles "I have to go back to dancing chain maybe I'll see you around.." She bows and walks back to the training hall.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: remembering home (open)   remembering home (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:30 am

"Tch, What a crazy witch." Sora said putting his headphones back on.

Chain hugged Sora.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: remembering home (open)   remembering home (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:33 am

Tiffany growls as she gets into the training hall "that guy is such a jerk!!" She puts on some music and begins to dance out her anger. She smiles as she begins to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: remembering home (open)   remembering home (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:44 am

Sora and Chain headed home shortly after. It wasn't really much of a home, it was just an old basically burned train station that was no longer in use. Sora headed up stairs to his bed room, which had a mattress and some of the only working lights in the whole place.
Chain stayed downstairs and went to what she called her room, which was really just a section of the ground floor and nothing more than a box spring, which is what a mattress normally is supposed to rest on. For anyone else it would be uncomfortable, but it was better than being on the floor, so Chain dealed with it. Her chainsaw was on the ground next to the box spring.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: remembering home (open)   remembering home (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:58 am

Tiffany headed home to her families cabin. It was like a home away from home when they went on vacation. She sighs "I never noticed how big this place was.." She lays down "I hope I see those two again that would be nice.." She yawns and begins to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: remembering home (open)   remembering home (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:01 am

Sora easily fell asleep.
Chain had a little more difficulty getting to sleep. The box spring was fairly uncomfortable, but Chain eventually did fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: remembering home (open)   remembering home (open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:04 am

Tiffany wake up the next morning. She smiles happily and gets ready. She heads out to get breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: remembering home (open)   remembering home (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

remembering home (open)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next