The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 Vote_lcapThe Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 Voting_barThe Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 Vote_lcapThe Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 Voting_barThe Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The Demons Servant (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:41 pm

Yuji looks at her and sighs. He walks through a portal and appears in Rochelles house.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:47 pm

Yuuki looked at her surroundings and looked at some emo looking boy who was glaring at Yuji.

"What do you want!" Akira snarls.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:02 am

Yuji smirks "I came to visit.." He chuckles and walks up to him "don't tell me you didn't miss me.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:23 am

Akira crossed his arms. "I did not miss you." He said simply.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:32 am

Yuji smirks "aw that hurts.. So were is that girl?" He looks around.

Rochelle comes in "I got the food Akira!" She giggles and turns to see Yuji. She drops the food and shivers.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:39 am

Yuuki couldn't help but smile. "It seems. Not very many people like you Master."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:42 am

Yuji smirks "I know.." He walks over to Rochelle "wow she seems prettier than before.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:44 am

Akira snarled. "I just got her back into the world. Don't scare her you bastard."

Yuuki was worried of Akira's tone. She was scared that he would try to hurt her Master to protect his mate.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:48 am

Yuji smirks "what I was just telling her was that she was pretty.. Is that so bad +"
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:49 am

"She obviously frightened of you," Akira said standing in front of Rochelle to protect her. "Back off and leave with your little slave girl. We are none of your concern anymore."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:59 am

Yuji glares at him "she's not a slave girl!" He growls unhappily.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:01 am

Akria rolled his eyes. "Servant...slave...same thing. One day she is going to find someone she loves like I did and leave you behind whether she has to fight for it till death or not."

Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:09 am

Yuji growls "we're leaving!" He creates a portal and storms through it.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:12 am

Yuuki was confused. She just looked at Rochelle because she felt bad for her but not this boy named Akira. She knew what it was like to be afraid and stuck in the middle of things. "I'm sorry," she nodded to the girl and then walked through the portal and followed Yuji.
She was so confused by his actions why would he be pissed off at what that boy said?
"What did he mean?" Yuuki asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:14 am

Yuji looks at her "about what?" He sits down in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:18 am

"That I'm going to find someone and even try to kill and fight you for it." She sat down in front of his throne on the floor. "i don't understand why you got mad. If anything ever happened you could just replace me liek you did to him."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:22 am

Yuji looks at her "I care about you more than I did him.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:42 am

Yuuki tilted her head to the side confused what did he mean by that. Servants were servants. "I do a better job than him?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:47 am

Yuji smiles and kisses her forehead "yes but I care back you.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:49 am

Yuuki didn't understand what he was trying to get out. "What is this caring that you speak of?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:51 am

Yuji sighs "you know how you feel bad for people that are scared.. That's caring.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:58 am

"Why care for me then? I am just a servant here only because I sold my soul and to do as you ask. That is all." She said simply. She didn't want to hear what she was hearing. She understand a lot more than she thought she did.
Yuuki got up and stretched. "It has been a long tiring day and is now night. May I go sleep Master?" She just wanted to get out of there so badly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:10 am

Yuji looks at her and nods "go on.. Am going to go kill some people.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:17 am

Yuuki just turned around and walked away and into the servant's hall and into her room. She just slammed her door and flopped down on her bed and softly cried so no one could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:22 am

Yuji sighs and walks through the portal.

Lisette walks into yuukis room and crawls into her bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demons Servant (Berry)
Page 9 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next