The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 Voting_barThe Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 Voting_barThe Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The Demons Servant (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:04 am

"My parents never loved me and my siblings hated me. I use to be my older brothers little slave girl and play thing. I tried to tell my parents what was happening and they just said they didn't care and to shutup. They beat me a lot when they were drunk. They thought they were all so high and mighty. My other siblings just looked at me funny and bullied me. One night my brother murdered me... my family didn't even mourn they just helped him hide my body..." Yuuki rolled her eyes. "Everyone on this earth is so mean and cruel and pathetic and disturbing!" She said kicking a rock.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:08 am

Yuji looks at her and pats her head "not every human is like your family.. You shouldn't judge others like that.." He stretches and blinks. He pulls her into the shadows. "well this is a surprise.. It's my old friend will.."
(look will up..)
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:16 am

I can't find him)))
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:25 am

Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:14 am

Yuuki was confused if he was an old friend why did he pull her into the shadows. Yuuki looked at Yuji confused.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:45 pm

Yuji looks at her "you see how his eyes are covered by that banded?" He smirks "we were friends back when we was young.. He thought he killed me.. We got into trouble and this beam or something came out of his eyes and destroyed everything around him.. It was awesome!" He chuckles and looks at will "it's so much fun messing with him.."
Will sighs and holds his head "he's here.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:38 pm

Yuuki looked at Yuji confused. "Is he our enemy now?" She asked wondring if she should be prepared to fight.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 5:04 pm

Yuji smirks "no I just want his eyes.. But it fun to just mess with him. Me being here puts him in pain.." His eyes begin to glow.
Will holds his face and groans in pain.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Yuuki actually felt bad for the boy. "Please stop...you guys were friends..." she said. She actually felt like crying but held her tears in. The boy must have been miserable not being able to see and frightened to hurt people he cared about.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:48 pm

Yuji blinks and looks at her. "fine..just don't cry I don't like to see girls cry.." He sighs and starts to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:57 pm

Yuuki was shocked that he had noticed. "I wasn't going to cry. I don't cry!" She snapped following after him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:01 pm

Yuji smirks "of course you weren't.. I knew you have feelings.." He chuckles and ruffles her hair. "let's go mess with my old servant.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:04 pm

Yuuki growled softly. She didn't want feelings. "Whose your old servant?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:10 pm

Yuji smirks "Akira.." He keeps walking.
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:14 pm

(Psst Laurel before we continue to roleplay i just wanted to tell you I did go out with Bobby and I made him cry ;-Wink
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:20 pm

(how did you make him cry?! O.o)
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:25 pm

(I was being a douche LOLZ jk.jk jk I kid. Bobby can't cry he's to full of himself.)

Lol he saw this HAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:27 pm

(so he didn't cry? Tell him I said hi!)
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:29 pm

(No he did not cry. I said no to cuddling him and he faked cry and I laughed and he said I was mean. then i cuddled him LOL)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:34 pm

(eeww you cuddled him! Lolz you didn't do anything bad did you?)
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:37 pm

(Laurel no -.- and he says hi back and um just so you knowo I never EVER NEVER EVER slept with my Ex Caleb. He had full access to all my accounts and he probably said that cuz I saw the freakin messages. I just wanted you to know tht. I am not one of those people. but dw no one has my account info no more)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:45 pm

(ok ok.. Calm down rp lolz)
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:56 pm

(AS LONG AS YOU STILL LOVE MEH)

Yuuki followed Yuji. "Why bother him?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:08 pm

Yuji smirks "he's fun to mess with.."
Back to top Go down
Apolcate
Admin
Admin
Apolcate

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Yuuki shrugged and just continued to follow him burying her emotions once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demons Servant (Berry)   The Demons Servant (Berry) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demons Servant (Berry)
Page 8 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next