The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGuns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 Voting_barGuns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGuns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 Voting_barGuns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Guns and tattoos(Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:30 pm

neko yawns and stretches as he sits down on a bench. "i forgot i don't have money.." he sighs lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:55 pm

Gun was just about to turn off the TV when he saw an 70,000 bounty on. "That looks good." Gun smirked and listened. The bounty was for a person named 'Ra' supposedly he was just some crazy guy who thought he was the Egyptian sun god Ra. The bounty on his head was for the murders her committed.
"Man, that guy is crazy." Gun said. He grabbed his normal pistols and grabbed and sniper gun that he had adjusted to fire paralyzing darts. "He's not a lot of money, but I'm sure the chase will be fun.." Gun smirked and got off the ship.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:29 pm

neko looks around as his stomach growls "uuhh.." he gets up and starts to look for food. "maybe there will be food down the alleyway.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:33 pm

A man dressed in a light brow robe saw Neko walk into the alley way, a smirk came across the mans face. He quietly followed Neko into the alley.
-
Gun headed into town to find the bounty, Ra. He looked around looking for the person who fitted the description of Ra.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:43 pm

neko sighs as he looks around "theres no food that i can see in this alleyway. he rubs the back of his neck and turns around.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:48 pm

The man in the brown robe stood in front of Neko holding a sharp jagged piece of metal. The man smirked. "Die in the name of Ra!"
-
Hearing the man shout Gun got the sniper ready. Ran to the alley and shot a dart at the man, causing him to fall, paralyzed. "Perfect." Gun said walking up to the paralyzed man, Ra.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:01 pm

nekos eyes grows wide and he shivers in fear. he closes his eyes until he hears gun. he looks at him "uuhh.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:04 pm

"Hey Neko, how ya been?" Gun asked taking the sharp piece of metal out of Ra's hand. He put it into a cardboard box in the alley among several other cardboard boxes. Gun picked up Ra and slung him over his shoulder.
"It's okay now, this guy is out like a light for the next.. 48 hours. Give or take a couple of minutes." Gun said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:25 pm

neko looks at him "ok...i...i guess.." he blushes lightly and looks at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Gun smiled. "That's good to hear. Don't forget to head to the docks tonight, midnight." Gun reminded.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:33 pm

neko nods "ok.." he looks around and at the ground "thank you for saving me.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:39 pm

"It's no trouble. Besides, I have another 70,000 Woolongs to add onto my card now." Gun smiled and started to walk off before he turned around and looked at Neko for a moment. Gun turned around again and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:42 pm

neko blinks and looks at gun as he walks off. he walks out of the alleyway and heads home.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Gun brought Ra into the police and got the 70,000 Woolong reward put into his card. "This will certainly feed me for a good long time.." Gun smirked and headed back to his ship.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:48 pm

neko sat in his house until it was close to midnight. he gets up and heads for the docks. he looks around for the place.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:50 pm

Gun had gotten a Woolong card with Neko's name in it. Gun had also put half of all his Woolongs into Neko's card as well. Gun waited at pier 4 for Neko.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:56 pm

neko found pier 4 and looks around. "uuhh.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:05 am

Gun walked up to Neko. "Hey Neko." Gun smiled. Gun handed Neko the Woolong card. "You have half of my money on there just so you know."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:28 am

neko blinks and looks at him surprised "oh my are you sure about that.. i..i could get my own money some how.." he blushes lightly and looks at the card.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:32 am

"Actually, unless you want to get a job, then there's no way to get any money. Besides you have just over half a million Woolongs on there." Gun explained.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:41 am

neko blinks and looks at the card in shock "oh wow..." he looks at gun "should...uh...uh do you want me to pay you back some how?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:45 am

"Well yeah. I'm not just going to give over half a million Woolongs away. I worked hard to get that much money onto my card." Gun said bluntly. "The work is pretty simple stuff though. And when I think your done, then your done."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:51 am

neko blinks and nods "ok... what is it you want me to do?" he looks at gun.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:53 am

"Mostly just cleaning, maybe cooking if I feel to lazy or tired." Gun said. In the slight fog of the docks the boat didn't look to big.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:10 am

neko blinks "cleaning and cooking... ok... when do you want to me to come by?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guns and tattoos(Berry)   Guns and tattoos(Berry) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guns and tattoos(Berry)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next