The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 Vote_lcapShinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 Voting_barShinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 Vote_lcapShinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 Voting_barShinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)   Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:48 am

"No, forget what I said... We HAVE to fly over the town north. Just drop me off on top of a building and just head back to our normal time."
Fukuro figured out how everything fit in perfectly. Sweetheart wasn't attacked because of what speices of dragon she was... it was just because she was a dragon at all. Fukuro would inform Conner of the ruins, making Conner go to the ruins and force one of the dragon hatchlings, which would be sweetheart, out of the ruins. Which is where past Lily and Juliet would find sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)   Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:06 am

lily looks at him "but i don't want to go back to our normal time!"
juilet looks at him and then at blueice. "are you planning something fukuro?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)   Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:15 am

Fukuro nodded. "Yes. For it all to work right I need to fly to the northern city with you two on Blueice, then you two on Blueice can head back to the ruins and go back to your own time. If sweetheart is still around tomorrow in our normal time then everything went right. Come back for me the day after tomorrow in our normal time to pick me up."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)   Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:35 am

lily looks at him "will we still get to see what was scaring the dragons?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)   Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:40 am

"I think the answer has been living with you two ever sense you found her." Fukuro hinted.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)   Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:43 am

juilet blinks "what do you mean? sweetheart is not a monster! shes a dragon!!"
lily looks at her "juilet calm down.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)   Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:44 am

"No, I mean her dragon species is... different, stronger. Dragons scare other dragons. That's why they normally live so far away." Fukuro explained getting onto Blueice.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)   Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:04 am

juilet blinks and looks at him "but what kind of dragon is she?"
lily hops on blueice "you said she wasn't in any books.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)   Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:12 am

"That's exactly what I plan to find out in the ruins." Fukuro explained.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)   Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:26 am

lily nods "ok i guess.."
juilet looks at him "i want to stay and find out..can i please?" she hops on blueice and he starts to fly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)   Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:29 am

"I guess you can stay.. But promise me that you'll stay outside of the ruins." Fukuro said. IT didn't sound like it, but it seemed like he was more worried for Lily than how this all ended up.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)   Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:35 am

juilet crosses her arms "why do i have to stand outside the ruins?!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)   Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:40 am

"Just promise me that, will you? I get it, your a big girl, your tough, your strong. But when push comes to shove in the ruins I don't want you hurt." Fukuro said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)   Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:50 am

juilet looks at him "i'll be careful.. i'll send lily home.." she giggles and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)   Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:54 am

"Okay then. The northern town isn't too far ahead." Fukuro said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)   Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:08 am

lily and juilet nod "ok.." blueice flies to the town and lands on an run down apartment building. juilet hops down she makes the rip on a wall. "i'll leave this open incase you need me.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)   Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:10 am

"Okay." Fukuro hopped off of Blueice. "Circle around the town two or three times before Heading back to the ruins. We have to be sure that people see Blueice flying around."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)   Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:22 am

lily blinks "well i have to go home but i'll drop juilet off at the ruins.. i'll see you at home fukuro.." she pulls juilet on blueice. blueice takes off and starts to circle the town.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)   Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:26 am

Fukuro jumps down to the ground landing perfectly fine on his feet. He starts to look around town for Conner as he see's that people are noticing Blueice flying around the town.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)   Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:48 am

blueice makes a few more circles then heads for the ruins. juilet hops down "be good and go straight home lily!!"
lily nods and giggles "you got it!" she flies off back to the time split and flies into it sending them home.
juilet sighs and sits down on a rock. she looks around "i wonder when fukuro wil get her?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)   Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:55 am

Fukuro eventually found Conner and managed to persuade him to come to the ruins.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)   Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:57 am

juilet looks up at the sky until she hears a noise. she jumps up and looks around. she was slightly scared "uuhh.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)   Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:00 am

Fukuro and Conner were heading towards the ruins. They didn't get there until it was early night.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)   Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:11 am

juilet was sitting far away from the ruins. she looks at fukuro and smiles "oh your hear thats good!" she giggles at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)   Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:13 am

Fukuro nodded. "Yeah, we're here. Sorry if we kept you waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)   Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinigami, Time, and Dragons (Berry)
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next