The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Lunch Time EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Lunch Time EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Lunch Time EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Lunch Time EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Lunch Time EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Lunch Time EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Lunch Time EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Lunch Time EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Lunch Time EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Lunch Time Vote_lcapLunch Time Voting_barLunch Time Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Lunch Time

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Lunch Time   Lunch Time EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:18 am

Lelouch wondered into the small cafe, and looked around and saw only a few people seated around the room. He smiled as he found a seat by a window, and watched the people and the cars wizz by as he let out a soft sigh....What to do?... he thought to himself, he hoped someone, or something would liven up his day.

(sorry, but was a quick post, anyone can join in)
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:40 am

Finn strolled into the cafe, lighting a cigarette and daring someone to point out the "No smoking" sign on the wall behind him. He smiled easily as as he walked up to the bar and ordered a small coffee a whisky on the rocks, perfect way to start the day in his eyes.

He sat on one of the bar chairs and mixed the two drinks. After last night, he needed all the help he could get to get rid of the damn hangover. He looked at his wristwatch frowning, wondering why those two fools hadn't shown up yet.

He scanned the cafe, checking if he knew anyone there before settling his eyes on a well-dressed man with oddly grey hair. He reminded himself to ask one of his mates who this chump was, and whether he'd be any trouble. More likely it was just one of the teenagers who ran amok around here.
Back to top Go down
Jack Knife
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Jack Knife

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:15 am

Jack Knife trotted into the customer area of the Cross-time cafe, an apt name for the Pegasus certainly didn't belong in this one. It had been just over a week since that fateful morning had he woken with a massive hangover, stuck halfway through his living room wall and his cloudhouse no longer in Equestria.

A man in a loose fitting suit sat at the bar nursing a whiskey and a cigarette. The owners of this place had been kind to Jack, giving him a job and a place to station his cloudhouse. despite today being his day off Jack was obliged to ensure that the clientèle followed the rules of the establishment.

Moving up behind the man Jack tapped on the shoulder with a hoof.
"No smoking allowed. Put it out sir or I will be forced to eject you form the premises."
Jack had drawn himself up to his full height, towering over the man at the bar and had opened his wings to make himself appear larger. Jack hoped that the man would comply peacefully and that there wouldn't be any conflict, but the weight of his Zweihander in its sheath along his back reasured him that he was ready for that eventuality.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:25 am

Finn did a double-take as the pegassi towered over him. He checked what he was drinking and muttered something to himself along the lines of "What's in this thing?" before looking back at the pony. He stood up slowly, putting the cigarette out in his glass before talking in his light Irish accent.

"I must be dreamin' so a bit o' fun won't hurt. How bouts we have ourselves a wee drinkin' contest. If you win, then I'll stop smokin' in here. If I win though, you have to give me a ride through th' clouds. Y' agree?"

He looked at the pony again, still wondering what the hell was wrong with him. He'd always wanted to fly though, may as well do it in this dream.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:39 am

Lelouch lazily turned his head to see the pony and hungover Irishman having what look like some conflict. A grin crept along his face, like some sort off villain. "Looks like fun" he whispered softly to himself, as he causally sauntered over to the pair, "Good afternoon gentleman, anything I can help with?" he asked softly
....I looks so cool.... he thought he he placed his hands in his pockets, still with that sly grin on his face
Back to top Go down
Jack Knife
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Jack Knife

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:32 pm

A dream, that's what the man - an Irishman, judging by his accent - thought he was. It was the usuall reaction to first meeting Jack. A drinking contest was an interesting way to resolve the conflict; Jack's disposition as a six foot tall, 200kg pony stood in his favour but the alcohol tolerance of the Irish was the stuff of legend. He had been to bars and pubs where tales were told of drinking contests between Irishmen that ended with the contestants leaving in search of more to drink.

It was a win-win stiuation. If he won, the man would stop smoking in the cafe. If he lost he would be too drunk to remeber the indignity of letting the man ride him. Either way the man would stop smoking in the cafe and the cafe would make a tidy profit from the endevour.

"Good afternoon gentlemen, anything I can help you with?"

Jack looked over his shoulder at the man who had approched them. He wore a white shirt with a black jacket and a sly grin that set Jack's nerves on edge. A grin like that could be hiding anything.

"Thank you sir but no, there is nothing that we need help with." Jack made a slight shooing motion with one of his still outstreched wings. Turning back to to the man at the bar he spoke.

"Agreed. The name is Jack Knife by the way." He then called out "Cookie! Bring out the good stuff, two glasses and prep an order to the breweries!"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:41 pm

Finn smiled broadly as he reached for the glass of 'good stuff'. He was delighted to see taht the pony had good taste and had ordered a fine whisky. He downed his glass and asked for another before turning back to Jack and saying;

"Well then, y' seem like a nice enough lad mister Jacknife. but I do dearly hope y' know what you've gotten y'self into, I do so love t' drink and I sure as hell can hold me liquor. Th' name's Finnegan by the way, Finnan Waters, though m' drinkin' buddies usally just call me Finn, easier to say when drunk and what-not."

With that, he raised his second glass, tilted his head to the pony and emptied said glass quickly.

"I do think that the young ponies idea of callin' th' breweries will be th' right choice, I do so feel like this contest may be a long one. Also, first bottle's on me, I'm dreamin' so I don't mind spendin' me money."
Back to top Go down
Jack Knife
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Jack Knife

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Jack drank his glass and had it refilled just as Finn had. There was aproximatly thrity litres of conumable alcohol in various forms in the storerooms of the Cross Time cafe, if he rembered the latest inventory right. If Cookie worked quickly the pair could expect to have another thirty litres delivered to the cafe within a few hours.

Once again matching his Irish friend the pair were soon onto their third glass.

"Its a pleasure to meet you Finn" Jack downed his fifth glass and poured a refil for both him and Finn. At the rate they were going a second bottle of whiskey was soon brought forth, quickly followed by third and a fourth. It was a war of attrition, with neither combatant showing any signs of the copious amount of alcohol they had injested. The battle was on and the only thing to do was to sit back and see which gave out first; the constiution of one of the drinkers or the local breweries stockpile of alcoholic beverages.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:15 pm

Finn grabbed and drained the 8th bottle in a show of absolute drinking skill. Offering the bottle next to it to his drinking buddy he asked;

"Can ya' keep up wit' th' Irish master o' drinkin'?"

He smiled at the pony and waited to see his reply while motioning for the next pair of bottle to be brought forth and slapping down another $50 bill on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Jack Knife
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Jack Knife

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:42 pm

Jack picked up the bottle of whiskey and drank like a horse. The next bottle was one of vodka, the cafe's supply of whiskey having run out, and the pair's whiskey glasses were removed and replaced with a pair of more appropriate shot glasses.

Soon vodka turned to tequila, to rum, to beer, to wine as the cafe's supplies dwindled and then back to whiskey as the first relief efforts from the breweries arived. Jack was pleasently buzzed, glad that his fur would hide the blush that would inevitably come. Jack said a silent prayer ti Luna to let the sleep he would get after this ordeal be a peacful one.

After several hours and many more deliveries of urgently need supplies Jack abd Finn had gotten to the point where drunks would exchange humourous stories. It was currently Jack's turn.

"... and her speaking in Ye Olde Equestrian isn't even the best part. the best part is that she insists of useing THE TRADITONAL ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE" Jack said, his wings moving the air to add both force and reverb to his words.

Last edited by Jack Knife on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:54 pm

Finn finished yet another bottle of vodka, laughing as he listened to the pony's story. He spoke carefully, thankful that his accent hid most of his slight slurring.

"Oh, tha's nothin'. Talkin' 'bout accents, th' boss insists on usin' one-a' 'dose 'Italiano godfather' accents, even though the bugger's Irish as a bloody shamrock!"

He exclaimed, chuckling and taking another shot of whatever was in his glass. He still wondered whether he was dreaming, in a dream he'd have an unlimited amount of fine cigars to go with his liquor.

"Th' bugger insists that it's more, 'authentic'. Bugger tha' me ol' daa does a better job of th' accent!"

He laughed out loud again before checking his watch.

"Oh, would ya' lookit tha', closin' time soon, shall we move this somewhere else? I'm quite sure there be a distillery jus' down tha' road.."
Back to top Go down
Jack Knife
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Jack Knife

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Jack glanced at the gradfather clock set against the wall. The contest had started around noon was going on almost 8 hours now. Practically every wholesale supply of alcohol within 30 miles had been purchased, relocated ti the Cross Time cafe and then consumed by Finn and Jack. A change of location was not only ideal but necessary as demand had completely outstriped supply.

"You're right there, Finn" Jack said as he bought the last case of beer for several miles. "But we'll probably need to go a little further afield then that."

Placing the case on his back, Jack walked outside a little unsteady on his feet and using his wings for stability.

A taxi was hailed and they piled in, the driver barely raised an eyebrow at the pony in the backseat before long the pair stood outside the gates of their destination.

to be countiued

Last edited by Jack Knife on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:17 pm

berrry runs in the cafe. "Sorry am late!! I fell asleep!!" she runs into the back. she gets changed into her work clothes. she walks out patting her skirt. she looks around it was alittle busy too.. she smiles and bows to every "hello welcome to our cafe! plz forgive me.. I didnt mean to be late.. if any of you need an help just call."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Lelouch Sat back as the two men when at, for hours they sat and drunk and for hours he sat and watched. For some reason he was amazed at the rate that they were going. After they left Lelouch was still at his seat by the window, again waiting for something interesting.

He didn't need to wait long.

Suddenly a what a appeared to be a neko raced in to the back. "Whoa" he said he said in surprise, as he watched her race back out. Lelouch just smiled as she apologized, "It's fine, and thank you, I will" he said in warm tone
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Berry smiles and nods. "thank you.." she walks over to him and giggles. "is there anything i can get you?" her bells ring as her tail sways from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:46 pm

"Um....What is there?" he asked, not sure what was on the menu, as he watched her tail sway
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Berry smiles and tilts her head "well actually we make what ever you want.." she laughs lightly. "so you get what ever you want."
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:15 am

He thought for a moment, "Hmm.....How about some Cake?" asked, he was in the mood for something sweet
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:27 pm

Berry smiles and nods 'ok what type of cake would you like?" she giggles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:33 am

"Um.....how about chocolate?" he asked, as he smiled back, "And can I get some tea please?" he asked kindly
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:08 am

Berry smiles and giggles "got it. and of course you can have tea.. what type do you want? we have alot of different types of tea here."
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:23 am

"Any that you think that are good" he said happily, he didn't know what kinds of tea there were, and he was embarrassed to ask, but he was look forward to cake
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:25 am

Berry smiles and nods "ok then i'll make it a cool surprise!" she giggles and runs to the back.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:29 am

Lelouch nodded, "Okay" he said as he leaned back and yawned softly, "Must be tired" he told himself, as he waited for his cake
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:47 pm

loud noises can be heard from the baclk. then a squeal happens as a crashing noise is heard. Berry walks out with his cake and tea. her face was red with embrassment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunch Time
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next