The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 Vote_lcapRunning late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 Voting_barRunning late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 Vote_lcapRunning late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 Voting_barRunning late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Running late... wait i don't care lets party!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:10 am

Lux walked up to her. "Look... I feel really bad.. I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:12 am

yako looks over as the wall "its fine i don't care..." she sighs lightly and covers up her chest more.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:15 am

"It's clear that you really do care..." Lux sighed. "Do you want to know a secret about my breasts? They're fake. Implants, silicone." It was a lie, but she would say anything to make Yako feel better right now.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:26 am

yako looks at her and sighs "you don't have to lie to me.. i know a fake chest from a real one.." she stands up and looks at her "well..i have to go check on the adults.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:29 am

Lux sighed. She put her hands on Yako's shoulders. "Look. I'm trying to make you feel better. Tell me what it'll take to make you feel better."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:36 am

yako looks at her "if you take me to a party and give me some drinks i'll probably forgive you.." she walks out and checks over all the adults. by the night time came was back at the kids. "miss.yako please sing to us!!" yako smiles and nods "alright one song but thats it.." she has all the kids sit in their beds and takes a deep breath.

yako smiles and gets up. most of the kids were asleep, she grabs luxs hand and pulls her out of the hospital quietly. "everyone was doing really good today!" she smiles at lux.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:47 am

"Alright. So I'm guess your free now?" Lux assumed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:52 am

yako smiles at her and nods "yeah am all yours.." she giggles and spins around.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:54 am

Lux smiled. "Alright, so would you prefer to see a bed first or the bottom of a bottle first?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:56 am

yako blinks and looks at her confused. "what?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:00 am

"I was asking if you'd rather sleep or get drunk and party." Lux explained.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:02 am

yako smiles and giggles "i want to party!" she spins around and looks at lux.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:40 pm

~bump~
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:43 pm

Lux smiled and held Yako's hand. "Then let's party!" Lux dragged Yako to a house that even from the driveway, the loud music could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:48 pm

yako smiles happily "awesome!!" she flaps her wings and flies around lux.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:51 pm

"Just be careful I've been to a few of my friends parties so I know that when these guys get drunk nothing will stop them from trying having their way with you." Lux said warning Yako.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:54 pm

yako smirks "thats why am always armed." she pulls out her green string and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:59 pm

Lux laughed a little. "Alright. But if you think your drunk to head home on your own just find me alright?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:04 pm

yako giggles and nods "i will... but i thought i would stay near you since you still owe me a drink or two until i forgive.." she smiles and sticks her tounge out. she puts back her string.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:06 pm

Lux laughed a little. "Alright. But seriously, in a nurses uniform don't be surprised if any guy tries anything."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:10 pm

yako blinks and lands next to her "what do you mean? i've never seen any other nurse dress like me... i made my own uniform!" she smiles and spins around.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:11 pm

"You see most guys have these perversions of role playing and nurse falls into those perversions." Lux explained.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:17 pm

yako sighs "do i really look like a nurse?" she looks at her outfit and sighs. "if anyone tries to make me their nurse without my ok.. i'll kill them!" she giggles and smiles at lux.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:19 pm

"Don't kill them... just make them unconscious." Lux smiled and laughed a bit. "Come on, lets head inside." Lux held Yako's hand and walked inside of the party with her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:22 pm

yako giggles and dances alittle to the beat of the music as she follow lux into the party.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Running late... wait i don't care lets party!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next