The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  Vote_lcapRunning late... wait i don't care lets party!  Voting_barRunning late... wait i don't care lets party!  Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  Vote_lcapRunning late... wait i don't care lets party!  Voting_barRunning late... wait i don't care lets party!  Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Running late... wait i don't care lets party!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  Empty
PostSubject: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:28 am

Yako was running to up to the hospital "oh gosh am going to be late!" she blinks and stops running "wait..."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:35 am

Lux sighed as she walked out of a house putting her boots on. "Damn it. I don't have time for this." Lux ran from the house, it was just a one night stand and Lux didn't want it to be anymore than that. Lux ran into Yako.
"S-Sorry." Lux said looking at Yako. Lux was almost always confused with a girl who almost got raped or something because of her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:40 am

yako blinks and looks at her "no its my fault i stopped running.." she giggles and blushes lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:43 am

"Why'd you stop running then?" Lux didn't get why a person would stop running, unless they were running for fun, which Lux never understood why people ran for fun.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:45 am

yako smiles "i was freaking out because i was late for my job as a nruse.. but then i remembered i don't care if i am late!" she giggles and spins around.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:48 am

Lux was confused. "Um... alright..." Lux looked at Yako. 'She's cute. A one night stand with her would be pretty good in my book.' Lux thought to herself. "Mind if I come with you?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:55 am

yako blinks and smiles "sure i don't mind come on.." she grabs her arm and walks into the hospital. a bunch of kids run up to her "miss.yako! we're glad your here!" yako giggles "you kids need to be in bed.. or doesn't monster yako have to come out.." she gets a silly look on her face and starts to chase the kids back into their beds.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:57 am

Lux wasn't exactly sure what was going on so she kneeled down and tied up her boots sense she didn't think she would need to do any running around like Yako.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:59 am

yako smiles and grabs luxs hand and pulls her to the center of the room. "everyone this is my new friend....uh..." she looks at lux and giggles "tell them your name..." the kids giggle and smile as they look at lux.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:15 am

"I'm Lux..." Lux pulled her jacket close together to keep her breasts hidden, she wasn't entirely sure why she cared so much but something in her brain told her to do that.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:19 am

yako smiles "this is my good friend lux! be really nice to her ok!" the  kids nod and run up and hug her legs. when one of the older boys tried to hug her yako throws him back on the bed "your to old to hug a pretty girl.." she giggles and pats the kids head.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:21 am

Lux didn't like kids, thought she tried not to show it. Lux laughed a little when Yako threw the older boy back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:25 am

yako smiles at lux "ok kids i have to go check on the adults ok.." they nod and lay down. she grabs luxs arm and pulls her deeper into the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:28 am

"Thank god your taking me with you. I really don't like kids." Lux said sighing relieved to be out of there.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:34 am

yako looks at her "really i love kids! their so cute and fun to play with.. their easy to trick too.." she smiles and giggles. "so my names yako if you couldn't guess.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:40 am

"Yeah, I got that much." Lux let go of her jacket and it separated so it was back to normal. "I so hated have to do that. I really squeezes these." Lux said putting her hand's under her breasts and pushing them up a little for emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:43 am

yako blushes and looks away she crosses her arms to cover her chest and she keeps walking. "hey lux how old are you?" she looks at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:45 am

"I'm 19. Why is that an issue with something?" Lux said letting go of her breasts, they jiggled when Lux let go of them. And walking to keep up with Yako wasn't making them stop.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:50 am

yako blushes more and looks away "no... how old do you think i am?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:55 am

"Um... 17? 18? I don't really know." Lux shrugged her shoulders
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:56 am

yako stops walking and she turns to her "am 20! why does everyone alway say am 17 or 18?!" she stomps her foot on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:02 am

"Whoa there. I want to point out something." Lux opened her jacket revealing her D-cup breasts. Lux brought up Yako's shirt revealing her breasts. "Your lucky you pass for 17 or 18 with a flat chest." Lux wasn't trying to be mean or anything, she was just pointing out... well there really isn't a nice way to say to another girl that she has a flat chest.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:05 am

yako blushes deeply and pulls her shirt back down. she crosses her arms over her chest "so what if their small do all women have to have a chest like yours to pass as 20?!" she glares at her "their a starting to be a b-cup anyway..." she turns around and walks into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:07 am

Lux felt bad now. She closed her jacket back to where it normally was. She walked into the bathroom. "Um.. Yako..?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:08 am

yako was in the far corner of the bathroom. "what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running late... wait i don't care lets party!    Running late... wait i don't care lets party!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Running late... wait i don't care lets party!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next