The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 Voting_barThe king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 Voting_barThe king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The king and his maid (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The king and his maid (berry)   The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:41 am

hoshi blinks and looks at him "am really aloud to have this master?" she tilts her head and smiles.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The king and his maid (berry)   The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:46 am

Haku smiled. "Of course. Cheers." Haku clinked his glass lightly to Hoshi's glass then took a sip of the wine.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The king and his maid (berry)   The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:54 am

hoshi smiles and takes the wine and takes a sip. she giggles and looks at him "it tickles my tounge is that normal master?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The king and his maid (berry)   The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:59 am

"Yes it is. You'll get used to it. Take another sip."Ā  Haku said smiling taking another sip of the wine.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The king and his maid (berry)   The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:11 am

hoshi smiles and nods "hai master!" she takes another sip and giggles again. she looks at haku and smiles more "what else are we going to do master haku?!" she was so excited, she took another sip of the wine trying to stay calm and not bounce.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The king and his maid (berry)   The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:16 am

"I like to get to know all of my maids and butlers. So why don't we talk about you Hoshi." Haku said smiling taking another sip of his wine.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The king and his maid (berry)   The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:25 am

hoshi blinks "talk about me master.." she taps her chin and smiles. she sets down her wine "my names Hoshi Hitomu am 18 and am a neko!" she giggles lightly and thinks some more. "the reason why am a maid is...is because of my aunt.. i wanted to make her proud so i started working with her when i was 16..i listen to my master no matter what!" she takes a sip of wine while she thinks "i don't like bugs and the dark and stuff like that... and i like cute things!" she wiggles her butt and smiles happily. "tell me things about you master!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The king and his maid (berry)   The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:35 am

Haku smiled and laughed a little he took a sip of wine and thought about what he was going to say. "My name is Haku. I'm 22 and I am king of the Lycans and a battle scarred warrior." He thought for a second to think about what he could add to that. "I'm an only child. I don't like people that think all Lycans are wolfmen."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The king and his maid (berry)   The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:39 am

hoshi smiles and giggles "thats so cool master!" she looks at him and takes another drink out of the wine that was almost gone.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The king and his maid (berry)   The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:45 am

"Would you like some more wine Hoshi?" Haku asked picking up the bottle of wine.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The king and his maid (berry)   The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:47 am

hoshi blinks and looks at him "uuhh yes master if thats ok?"Ā  she smiles happily and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The king and his maid (berry)   The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:52 am

"Of course." Haku said pouring Hoshi another glass.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The king and his maid (berry)   The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:54 am

hoshi smiles and giggles happily. she takes a sip of the wine and a small blush came across her face.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The king and his maid (berry)   The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:00 am

"Do you like the wine?" Haku asked taking a sip of his wine.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The king and his maid (berry)   The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:01 am

hoshi smiles and nods "hai master!" she giggles lightly and takes another sip.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The king and his maid (berry)   The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:04 am

Haku took a sip of his wine and he got a light blush on his face.Ā Haku laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The king and his maid (berry)   The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:07 am

hoshi blinks and tilts her head "whatsĀ are you laughing atĀ master?" she smiles lightly and takes another sip.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The king and his maid (berry)   The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:12 am

"It's just.. been a while sense I had a nice conversation with a woman is all." Haku said taking a sip of his wine.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The king and his maid (berry)   The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:20 am

hoshi blinks in surprise "really master?" she giggles and sips more of the wine.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The king and his maid (berry)   The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:25 am

Haku nodded. "Yeah. The last woman I had an actual talk with was um.. my mother I believe. That was quite a few years ago though..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The king and his maid (berry)   The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:28 am

hoshi smiles "i alway to my auntie about everything..." she thinks for a minute "i know master you can tell me anything!" she giggles and finishes off the wine.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The king and his maid (berry)   The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:30 am

"AreĀ  you sure you ant me to be able to tell you anything..?" Haku asked refilling Hoshi's glass to it's usual half full. Haku took a sip of his wine.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The king and his maid (berry)   The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:34 am

hoshi smiles at him and giggles "of course you can master.. you can tell me anything!" she looks at her newly filled glass. she takes a sip and giggles more.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The king and his maid (berry)   The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:39 am

"Thanks." Haku smiled and drank the rest of his wine the poured himself a new half glass. The blush in his face was a little stronger.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The king and his maid (berry)   The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:43 am

hoshi smiles and sets her glass down. she looks at haku "master are you alright?" she tilts her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The king and his maid (berry)   The king and his maid (berry) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The king and his maid (berry)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next