The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 Voting_barA little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 Voting_barA little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A little black and white dress. (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:24 am

"He said he loved me... I can't believe I feel for something so stupid..." Temza kept crying.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:39 am

sion holds her tightly "temza..."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:49 am

"Why does every guy I date just toy around with me..." Temza said still crying.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 12:59 am

sion looks at her "i won't toy around with you temza..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:07 am

"Thanks... Can you take me home.. I don't want to ride the bus in this dress.." The skirt the dress ended in was at micro skirt length.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:20 am

sion smiles "of coruse i can temza... but i...i don't have a car.." he looks at the ground sadly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:25 am

"Oh... I guess we can walk.." Temza said holding Sion's hand.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:34 am

sion looks at temza and smiles happily.  he stands up "ok then lets go temza.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:36 am

Temza stood up and held Sion's hand. "Thanks.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:41 am

sion smiles "i will keep you save temza.. which why is your home?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:45 am

"It's on the north side of town." The north side of town was the rich side.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:52 am

sion blushes and looks at the ground  "ok temza.." he sighs lightly and walks her over to the north part of town.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:56 am

"Here's my home.."  Temza said stopping at a three story house that was clearly not even a week old built. "Would you like to come inside?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:59 am

sion blinks and looks at her "you'd let me in your house?" he blushes lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:05 am

"Yeah. You've been so nice to be, the least I can do is invite you in and give you a beer." Temza said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:09 am

sion ruffles his white hair "uuhhh alright i guess temza..." he holds onto her hand and walks in. he looks around amazed "temza your house is amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:22 am

"Thanks." there was a carpet in the living room with an pale blue flame in the center of it. "The Azure knights are pretty nice when it comes to living expenses." Temza said unzipping her dress.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:24 am

sion blushes deeply and looks at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:28 am

"It's fine you can look. I have a flat chest anyway... I'm basically just a guy..." Temza said sadly as she unzipped the rest of her dress and it fell to the ground revealing her B-cup breasts and her black pair of underwear.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:30 am

sion shakes his head "no your a lady temza i can't look at you halfway naked.." he blushes deeply and looks at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:36 am

"Well at least your a decent guy... It's so hard to find a decent guy now a days." Temza said picking up her dress and heading up stairs.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:41 am

sion blushes and smiles 'she thinks am a decent guy...' he thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:43 am

Temza walked back down stairs in her normal clothes. "I'm back Sion." Temza said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:46 am

sion smiles and looks at her "welcome back temza.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:51 am

Temza walked into the kitchen and grabbed two beers. She handed one to Sion. "Here you go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little black and white dress. (Berry)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next