The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 Voting_barA little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 Voting_barA little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A little black and white dress. (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:28 pm

sion blinks "because i wanted to...." he chuckles lightly and smiles. "ummm do you have sibilings?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:30 pm

"I, uh, had an older brother... He... He died when a massive storm hit my tribe..." Temza clearly hadn't been dealt a good hand in life.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:39 pm

sion blinks and sighs "am horrible at this..." he looks at her sadly "am sorry..." he sighs again "why don't you ask a few questions maybe i can think up a good question..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:01 pm

"Okay... Do you Have anyone currently in your life?" That was another way of asking if Sion had a girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:10 pm

sion blinks and thinks for a moment then blushes "oh i....i don't have a girlfriend.." he chuckles lightly and smiles. "ask another please.. am still thinking.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:25 pm

"Do you live with you parents?" It was all that Temza could actually think of.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:27 pm

sion looks at the ground and touches the scar on his face. "uuhh i don't know if i have parents...."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:30 pm

"Oh.. sorry... I didn't realize..." Temza said as a guy in a suit walked up to the table panting covered in sweat.
"Sorry... My car broke down so I had to run here." the man said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:50 pm

sion smiles and gets up "am glad you were able to come i was keeping your date here.." he had a sad look in his eye. he bows and walks away.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:07 pm

"It doesn't take an hour to get from your house to here running." Temza said glaring at her boyfriend.
"I tried for like half an hour to get my car fix." He replied.
"In your suit? With no stains on it?" Temza said still glaring at him.
"I changed clothes." He said.
"You only own the one suit." Temza said.
"I don't know what your expecting me to say." He said throwing his hands up.
"I don't care why you say right now! You cheated on me!" Temza accused him.
"What?! Why would I cheat on you. We've been together for a year now!" He snapped back.
"It's all over your face! You cheated on me!" Temza shouted.
"I can't cheat on you if we were never really going out." Temza looked shocked. "Yeah, that's right. For me this was just one big joke."
"But you said that..." Temza started.
"I love you?" He busted out laughing. "You bought that shit? Awesome!" He kept laughing. Temza ran out crying.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:10 pm

sion grabs the man from behind and takes him out back. "how could tou do that to Temza you bastard!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:17 pm

"What do you care? Besides she deserved it anyway, she's way to clingy." The man said looking down at Sion. The man had to be a good 3 or 4 inches taller than him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:21 pm

sion growls "shes a good person!" he punches the man in anger.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:22 pm

"Are you actually defending her? Why do you even care? She's no more than an object to any guy." The man said smirking, not seeming to have taken and damage from the punch.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:26 pm

sion snaps he hating hearing things like that. he takes out his gun "take it back! take it back right now!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:38 pm

The man held up his hands. "Whoa dude. I don't want any trouble here..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:40 pm

sion grabs him by his collar "take back what you said about temza!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:45 pm

"Fine I take it back." The man said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:47 pm

sion nods and throws him back. he runs to the front of the place and runs out the doors looking for temza. he pants heavily and looks around "temza!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:53 pm

Temza was sitting at the bus stop a bit outside of the club, she was still crying.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:56 pm

sion runs by the bus stop, he skids and falls on the ground "ow.." he runs back and runs back to the bus stop "temza?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:05 pm

"Yeah..?" Temza looked at Sion with tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:08 pm

sion looks at her and hugs her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:15 pm

Temza hugged Sion tightly back. "I can't believe he used me..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:26 pm

sion holds her close "its ok temza... he wasn't worth your time anyway.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little black and white dress. (Berry)   A little black and white dress. (Berry) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little black and white dress. (Berry)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next