The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBoring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 Voting_barBoring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBoring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 Voting_barBoring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:16 pm

sky had fallen asleep school was over when he woke up by being kicked in the face. he glared at the group of boys around him.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:26 pm

Ragna was asleep too. He felt a huge weight off of his back though so he knew that his sword was gone. Ragna suddenly woke up and in just 2 seconds grabbed the person who had his sword by the collar and off of the ground a few inches. "If ya know what's good for you bastard, you'll give me my sword back."

The boy droppedĀ the sword and Ragna tossed him to the ground, then the boy ran. Ragna picked up his sword and looked at the boys that surrounded sky. "What the hell are you all still doing here?" Ragna spun the sword in his hand once then stabbed the ground. The ground actually shook a bit when Ragna stabbed the ground.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:28 pm

the boys look at him "butt out we're here for sky.."
sky sighs he looks at the ground he didn't really have any power to fight back.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:35 pm

Ragna sighed. "You guys are a real pain in the ass." Ragna picked up his sword and grabbed one of the boys by his collar lifting him up off of the ground. Ragna put the sword up to the boys face. "This may sting a little."
The white blade of the sword shot forward a bit, it had more than enough force to knock the boy out of Ragna's hand and forced the by almost fully through a tree, his eye and nose was bleeding. "You think I'm screwing around with you punk asses?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:40 pm

they all blink and run away scared.
sky blinks and looks around at ranga "thanks...." he gets up and dusts himself off.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:52 pm

"No prob. I just hate to see complete idiots hurting other people." Ragna said sheathing his sword.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:55 pm

sky nods and begins to walk off. "i guess i'll see you around..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:00 am

"Yeah see ya." Ragna said sitting on the ground with his back against the gate. "When the hell is that BB guy supposed to show up!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:58 am

sky blinks "BB? i think i know him.." he turns to ragna "why are you looking for that guy hes a demon.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:03 am

"The letter said he would meet me here to train me, remember?" Ragna said taking the letter out again.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:07 am

sky looks at him and shrugs "he never comes to school from what i heard.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:28 pm

~bump~
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:15 pm

"Damn it! So I just wasted an entire day then!" Ragna stood up and sheathed his sword.
Ragna sighed. "Well this is a load of crap."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:05 pm

sky chuckles lightly "you want to come to the club with me?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:07 pm

"Sure. What's the address?Ā Unless it's a fight club I don't need my sword." Ragna said with a sigh. He was beyond pissed because he wasted about 10 hours outside of a school for someone who never showed after all.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:58 pm

sky smirks and grabs his hand "come on its down the street.." he drags him to the club "it opens up after schools out.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:06 pm

Ragna took his hand back and blushed lightly. "Y-Ya didn't need to hold my hand!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:12 pm

sky looks at him and blushes "like i would want to hold your hand anyway.." he walks into the club "come on.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:20 pm

'Did I screw up or something..?' Ragna thought to himself as he walked in to the club.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:27 pm

sky threw his backpack into a corner. everyone cheers when he walks in. he looks at ragna "am the life of the party at this club.." he sits down and a bottle of sake was placed infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:29 pm

Ragna looked around, he hadn't been to a club before, he didn't see any actual point in going. Ragan sat down next to Sky and ordered some gin.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:37 pm

sky smiles at ragna. some girls come over "hey sky whos your friend?" they giggle and wink at them both.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:42 pm

"Name's Ragna." Ragna said taking a swig of the gin.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:45 pm

they sit down and giggle "its nice to met you ranga.." they wink at them again. sky looks at them and smirks "no no go away demon girls... not today..." they frown and stick their tounges out. "fine! but you owe us some blood sky!" he smirks and nods "fine whatever.." they get up and walk away/
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:48 pm

"Vampire's huh. Slept with one before, the only way to keep your neck safeĀ from them while in bed with them is a gag." Ragna said taking another swig of gin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next