The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) Vote_lcapBoring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) Voting_barBoring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) Vote_lcapBoring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) Voting_barBoring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) Empty
PostSubject: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:04 pm

sky sits with his feet on the desk he was bored out of his mind. he looks out the window. class was about to start but sky didn't wan't to be there. "why am i here again.." he gets up and begins to walk toward the door.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:24 pm

~bump~
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:35 pm

Ragna sighed. He was waiting outside of the school grounds because a lead said that he could meet someone to train him near there. He had been waiting for a few hours now.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:43 pm

sky walks out of the gates and rubs the back of his neck. "am so bored.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Ragna dashed at the person who had just come out of the gates. "Your late!" Ragna drew his sword and slashed the person. The sword was very heavy, nearly 100 pounds, so he missed the person when he slashed it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:53 pm

sky looks at him lazily and brings out his cross. "what do you mean am late?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:00 pm

"Huh?! What the hell are you talking about bastard! Aren't you the one who sent this god dammed letter! I've been waiting here for hours!" Ragna pulled out the letter and showed it to the person.
The letter said: 'If you meet me at the school, then I will train you. -BB'
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:08 pm

sky blinks and looks at the letter "thats not me.. am sky..." he looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:11 pm

"Then who the hell is BB!" Ragna said pointing his hefty sword at Sky.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:18 pm

sky looks at him and points his cross at him "i don't know.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:23 pm

"fine." Ragna sheath his sword. He sighed, he didn't like apologizing. "S-Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:53 pm

sky smiles "ok.. but i will train with you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:01 pm

"Huh? What ass of a trick are you pulling?" Ragna said not in the mood for a joke.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:20 pm

sky smirks "what.. am bored.. if you want to train i'll train with you?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:28 pm

"Fine. If you can stand after my first attack you can train with me." Ragna said grinning. Ragna used his special ability. He didn't use it often, he just thought that Sky was over confident.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:43 pm

sky looks at him blankly. blood dripped down the side of his face. "nice..." he sips up some blood "my turn.." he holds his hands. crosses surround ranga, sky smirks "heavenly burden!" the crosses fly up and come falling down onto ranga.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Ragna could barely stand after taking the falling crosses on his back. "Good.." Ragna spit some blood onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:08 pm

sky smirks and begins to laugh "your alright! i like you man!" he calls back his crosses. they disappear from his back and appear back were they were on sky.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:18 pm

Ragna laughed a bit. "Your not half bad yourself. Most people cant even stand my Astral attack. I'm Ragna by the way. Ragna the Grim Reaper."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:27 pm

sky smiles "nice to meet you ranga..." he stretches and falls over.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:33 pm

Ragna couldn't help but smile, believing that he won the fight. Ragna fell to the ground, exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:38 pm

sky smiles and yawns "man am tired..." he crosses his legs and closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:41 pm

"I hear ya. My Astral attack takes a lot out of me.." Ragna said looking at Sky.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:53 pm

sky smirks and keeps his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:00 pm

Ragna didn't bother to keep his eye's open either, he was practically asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)   Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Boring school.. maybe i should leave..(open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next