The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 Voting_barA new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 Voting_barA new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A new look at life (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new look at life (Berry)   A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 2:58 am

"I've just... well.. My sister never brought home another girl before... She brought home some other guys.. but those were just friends of hers... She hadn't kissed any of them before.. So to see my own sister bring a girl home for the first time... and kiss her.." It seemed obvious where Souta was going.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new look at life (Berry)   A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:03 am

merli smiles and hugs him lightly "its alright..." she looks at him "don't you have anyone you like souta?" she tilts her head and looks at him. "also am really sorry.. it was kinda my fault that your sister kissed me.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new look at life (Berry)   A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:12 am

Souta shook his head, he couldn't think of anyone he really liked. The of his sister with another girl was weird enough to him, but the conversation wasn't exactly helping him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new look at life (Berry)   A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:17 am

merli nods "you thinks its weird that your sister kissed another girl dont you?" she sighs and lays back "but is there really a difference between that and a boy kissing a girl?" she turns and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new look at life (Berry)   A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:23 am

"I know what your doing. And I know there isn't much of a difference, but it's just weird because she's my sister..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new look at life (Berry)   A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:26 am

merli nods "i get it..." she giggles lightly "just try to think of me as one of the guys if it makes you feel better.." she smiles lightly and pats his head.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new look at life (Berry)   A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:38 am

"I don't think that would work..." Souta sighed. "I think I just need time to get used to it.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new look at life (Berry)   A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:42 am

merli smiles "ok.. your a really good kid souta.." she hugs him lightly and stands up. she smirks and kisses his forehead and walks out of his room closing the door behind her. "i think that went well.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new look at life (Berry)   A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:47 am

Gema was still sitting on the couch down stairs.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new look at life (Berry)   A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:51 am

merli slids down the railing on the stairs. she lands in front of gema "hey there.." she smiles and giggles. she sits down beside her.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new look at life (Berry)   A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:57 am

"Hey.. is everything alright with Souta?" Gema asked looking at Merli.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new look at life (Berry)   A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:01 am

merli nods "yeah just give him a little bit and he'll be fine.." she smiles lightly and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new look at life (Berry)   A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:06 am

"Alright.. That's good to know.." Gema put her hand on Merli's cheek and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new look at life (Berry)   A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:11 am

merli smiles and kisses her back deeply. she giggles "i really like you gema.." she looks at her "hey gema what made you kiss me?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new look at life (Berry)   A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:20 am

"You were so close... I just couldn't hold my self back.. To be honest though, I've never really thought about my own sexuality before.." Gema said looking at Merli.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new look at life (Berry)   A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:23 am

merli blinks "really..." she was surprised by that. she giggles lightly and looks at gema "thats interesting.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new look at life (Berry)   A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:56 am

"I may not know what I am.. But I know that I want to be with you.." Gema said kissing Merli again.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new look at life (Berry)   A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:12 am

merli blushes lightly and smiles. she kisses back, "your so sweet i can't wait for our date tonight.." she giggles lightly and winks at her.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new look at life (Berry)   A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:14 am

"Neither can I.." Gema said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new look at life (Berry)   A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:31 am

merli giggles and nuzzles up to her "would you still like me if i was weird gema?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new look at life (Berry)   A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:36 am

"Of course. People think I'm a bit weird, so even if you were weird, then I would still like you." Gema said smiling. She nuzzled Merli back lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new look at life (Berry)   A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:42 am

merli smiles "thats good..." she looks at her "do we start cooking for souta?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new look at life (Berry)   A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:43 am

"No, that's why I got the muffins. I promised him that Fridays were muffin night." Gema said looking at Merli, holding her hands in her own.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new look at life (Berry)   A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:48 am

merli giggles "thats cool..." she smiles and looks at gema "so what do you want to do while we wait for 10?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new look at life (Berry)   A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:53 am

"Follow me." Gema said holding Merli's hands and leading Merli to Gema's room. Gema's room was a light blue color, a queen sized bed, and a desk next to the window. "Take a seat on the bed." Gema said going to her closet and starting to dig around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new look at life (Berry)   A new look at life (Berry) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new look at life (Berry)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next